Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laureus1 Wrote:I could do the English --> Dutch translation if needed. Gimme a shout if so

Already working on it. Shall I send it to you when done, so you can review it?
I'm happy to review/proof-read English (UK & US) if required.
I've installed this skin on my iPad.........the function is not working and I can't navigate.....want to revert to the default skin bit can't get into skins......I reinstalled via Cydia and still it's there...I uninstalled and then reinstalled............please help...thanks.....I'll use your skin on my atv2 thanks
Mindzai Wrote:I'm happy to review/proof-read English (UK & US) if required.

Check PMs.

Not a final version, but input would be nice.
applesinafton Wrote:I've installed this skin on my iPad.........the function is not working and I can't navigate.....want to revert to the default skin bit can't get into skins......I reinstalled via Cydia and still it's there...I uninstalled and then reinstalled............please help...thanks.....I'll use your skin on my atv2 thanks

Delete GuiSettings.xml and restart XBMC.
I'm new to XBMC and all the things related to it.......im in the root of xbmc and cant find that file...where is it located.......thanks again

Problem solved.....
tonigb Wrote:I am in charge of Spanish, ok?
thanks

Hi guys,
I really love this skin and I would like to give my personal help with the Italian translation.
Since my girlfriend does speak Portuguese, I can base my Italian translation on the Portuguese file.
If it's okay with you, I'm starting right now.
Just let me know where I can upload my file.
PrakkOne Wrote:Hi guys,
I really love this skin and I would like to give my personal help with the Italian translation.
Since my girlfriend does speak Portuguese, I can base my Italian translation on the Portuguese file.

Good to see so many members helping out with translations....Big Grin
Installed it on a ATV2. Love the skin! Just to slow to use. Looks like some user selectable performance options are coming out in the next release yes?
@Tusin

Yes

Greets
Eisi
Friends, I just went to give a much awaited news, the official release date for version 2.7.0:

Sunday 02/20 Nod

ps. As you know I'm in a different time zone (south america) and therefore should be in the afternoon, for most people.

The RC2 version is in testing.

I'm finishing to implement more two cool things and it might have one more RC before release.

Any time I share some new images from the main menu, it was very nice and much better now.

PrakkOne Wrote:Hi guys,

Brazilian Portuguese is my native language, you can use it as a base for sure, I think it is really only correct in all so far.

I appreciate your cooperation.
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, I just went to give a much awaited news, the official release date for version 2.7.0:

Sunday 20/02 Nod

ps. As you know I'm in a different time zone (south america) and therefore should be in the afternoon, for most people.

The RC2 version is in testing.

I'm finishing to implement more two cool things and it might have one more RC before release.

Any time I share some new images from the main menu, it was very nice and much better now.

Thanks for that, mate
WOW! Marcos, I don't make many posts on here, and when I do, they're usually rubbish,
but I follow this thread ALL THE TIME, day-in, day-out.

We've ALL built this up into a massive thing,
and I'm so looking forward to 2.7.0

It's a lot of pressure Marcos,
but I'd like you to know,
you're appreciated.

I truly appreciate your efforts and your spirit,
and your willingness to share your work.

Thank you, thank you,
g8 news thank you very much :>