Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you tell me how to make Movies default to Recently Added, I dug through the forums and found a post about editing the Home.xml to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,RecentlyAddedMovies) but I don't see this code in home.xml? Any ideas? thanks

Is everyone just clueless or just ignoring me?
Thanks again for this excellent skin - its awesome
digital801 Wrote:Can you tell me how to make Movies default to Recently Added, I dug through the forums and found a post about editing the Home.xml to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,RecentlyAddedMovies) but I don't see this code in home.xml? Any ideas? thanks

Is everyone just clueless or just ignoring me?

Just go to the "side menu" of the movies and choose your sorting style.
djbarney Wrote:i did just that yesterday (first time atv2 user), presuming u mean with an appletv2:

sftp into your atv with filezilla or something similar

username : mobile
password : alpine

go to var/mobile/ and put the zip there..

i also put the repo zip there, and then in xbmc you can install the skins via add addons

the skin works "alright" so far, it's a bit slow, even on lite mode. This is running the latest official build. Hoping the next version will also work Smile

I dont have the mobile folder in that location...Im using ATV1 also, do you or anyone else know where I would install the repo zip for this skin on my ATV1?
Darts Wrote:Just go to the "side menu" of the movies and choose your sorting style.
That doesn't do what I want. I want it to sort by Title when I'm in titles, what I want is the Main Movies to go straight to Recently Added. There must be a way?

But thanks for the suggestion.
First off, I am really enjoying this skin but I just have a few questions. my main question is when I am scrolling through menus it is very hard to tell what item I am selecting because the white letters are being highlighted white. Also I have a few questions about advanced launcher support because it seems to be the one area where this skin is lacking a little.

1 Is it possible to add info to most of the advanced launcher views?

2.Recently the background has changed from a white keyboard (cold white theme) to a completely black background. Is there any way to fix this?

3. Is it at all possible to add more views to advanced launcher?

4. When I disable cover-flow the view glitches up?

5. Is it possible to link the games menu to advanced launcher instead of launcher?

6. When I am using showcase view much of the game cover is cut of and only the center is visible.

Sorry for all the questions but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
digital801 Wrote:That doesn't do what I want. I want it to sort by Title when I'm in titles, what I want is the Main Movies to go straight to Recently Added. There must be a way?

But thanks for the suggestion.

Hi!

I'm afraid I (or maybe we) don't completely understand you (or maybe each other).
Beacause I think I'm running the setup you want :
Go in your movie main view, there you see all your movies sorted by titles.
If you go now in the side menu (depending on your view it's the left or the up key you have to push twice to make it appear) you should now have the choice of sorting by date, name, etc.

Did this solve your issue?
If no, I would need some more details.
hey guys does any version of XBMC work with this skin ? havent used XBMC in months so i forgot to u need the original or the unoriginal version?? tthanks
dharma (10.1) or pre-eden (latest nighlies) are fine.
I currently have Aeon MQ 2 installed and I'm trying to add a video source

I want to add an FTP server..........but having problems

I've selected 'Add Network Location' it then allows me to select 'FTP SERVER' but doesn't allow me to enter in any further details i.e.

SERVER ADDRESS
REMOTE PATH

Help!!
ady199 Wrote:I currently have Aeon MQ 2 installed and I'm trying to add a video source

I want to add an FTP server..........but having problems

I've selected 'Add Network Location' it then allows me to select 'FTP SERVER' but doesn't allow me to enter in any further details i.e.

SERVER ADDRESS
REMOTE PATH

Help!!

Anyone??

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:Anyone??

Thanks in advance

I've managed to fix the problem - its looks like its a bug with the skin, I changed back to the default skin and set a new network location as my FTP server. I then changed the skin back to Aeon MQ 2 and it remembered the network location
Hi,

I know it's probably a lame question but I cannot notice any difference between Light and Dark themes? Maybe I'm missing something?
Is it just me or the movies & tv-shows link do not work on the latest builds?
Is this skin being actively updated? or have all efforts gone to MQ3?