Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SlaveUnit Wrote:eskro,
And someone already showed you where the script was to do that. Why do you insist on bringing it up at least once a day? Give it a rest. Have you even tried the script that was pointed out to you?

yes i did look at the script there....
did i try it? NO.... Why?
BEcause i cant understand how exactly am i supposed to install/use it...
theres no step by step tutorial...
chippie Wrote:BUG #1 - This is not a bug this is the Audio flag moving up to show the embedded language code. Have a feeling this may be to do with your .mkv files in that they may not have a recognised language code against the audio track but not 100% sure. You can disable this SETTINGS/ADVANCED/VIEWS and uncheck "Show Audio Language Flag.

I've also noticed this problem, used to happen in the previous version too but nowhere near as often.
Also ONLY happens when you have the Audio Language Flag turned OFF.
Defiantly a bug, albeit a minor one.
Venares Wrote:I've also noticed this problem, used to happen in the previous version too but nowhere near as often.
Also ONLY happens when you have the Audio Language Flag turned OFF.
Defiantly a bug, albeit a minor one.

Fair enough I actually never turn the option off so did not try, sorry guys.

OK, just tried it and did not get the same issue. Best thing is to open up one of the culprit files with mkvmerge see what the language code is against the audio track.
Am i hearing things or.....

Normally when i play music and navigate through XBMC i dont here the movements sounds and clicks. Only when not playing music.

But since tonight I hear those sounds when playing music. Normally u didnt had those sounds when playing music. OR was it there and am I only notecing it now?

Anyone noticed the same?
eskro Wrote:yes i did look at the script there....
did i try it? NO.... Why?
BEcause i cant understand how exactly am i supposed to install/use it...
theres no step by step tutorial...

God forbid you try and learn/experiment with it yourself right? That might cut down on your "100 posts a day" time.

Someone even asked for a step by step on it. So give that some time to be answered or ask for a step by step in there at a later date (not in 6 hours).
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36859&page=2

As I stated before this is probably a feature that should not be run with a skin.
manfeed Wrote:I had the same issue and finally figured out how to get it. You have to rename the file of your movie, let's say it was Matrix.avi, then it has to be Matrix.bluray.avi. Only drawback is that you have to rescan your library...Oo

Hope this helps you...

I have over 500 movies that are bluray rips in MKV format. I don't want to have to rename each file just to get them to show up as blurays. Is there any way to bypass this and force them to all show up as bluray?
ghostelement Wrote:I have over 500 movies that are bluray rips in MKV format. I don't want to have to rename each file just to get them to show up as blurays. Is there any way to bypass this and force them to all show up as bluray?

I think this is what curtis-r did. He change the overlay I believe.
SlaveUnit Wrote:I think this is what curtis-r did. He change the overlay I believe.

Is there a link to how to accomplish this?
ghostelement Wrote:I have over 500 movies that are bluray rips in MKV format. I don't want to have to rename each file just to get them to show up as blurays. Is there any way to bypass this and force them to all show up as bluray?

you could use a batch file renamer to add "bluray." after the last "." in the file name, this is pretty easy to do, ive done it myself though i cant remember the name of the software i used, but have a search, there are plenty out there to do that. you need one where you can write a custom rule for renaming.

aternatively, find one where you can do a find and replace, and replace all instances of ".mkv" with .bluray.mkv"

Edit: i think this was what i used ReNamer
Alael Wrote:2 - You canĀ“t No If you have few movies in a set it will loop.

Really? Hard to believe. ShockedShocked
ldi9999 Wrote:Really? Hard to believe. ShockedShocked

The info is wrong, yes you do,
Side Menu , set USED FIXED LIST, set ON
Done.Nod
Ajedi Wrote:Am i hearing things or.....

Normally when i play music and navigate through XBMC i dont here the movements sounds and clicks. Only when not playing music.

But since tonight I hear those sounds when playing music. Normally u didnt had those sounds when playing music. OR was it there and am I only notecing it now?

Anyone noticed the same?

Problem solved by itself, maybe just a temporarely bugg.
@Marcosqui: I had the same problem with the previous version of the skin and i was hoping it would be fixed in this new version but it wasnt.

The thing is, im using the "Wide" view with my tv shows but when i use that view its overlapping the time/date information in the right upper corner. I made a screenshot though its not good to see since the wall view is covering it.

Is it possible to fix this, i.e. time/date on top of the view or time/date on a different position (left upper corner) when using this view??

thanks

Ajedi.
Version 2.7.1 revision 103 available.

Fix - Black screen using Fanart Splitter.
Fix - Black screen using Weather Backdrop based on current conditions. (only in Window MyWeather)
Fix - ShowCase and Multiplex no selectable for Video Files.
Fix - Flag Watched for Multiplex Landscape.

The upgrade should be done by the Updater:

Add-ons> setup> enable automatic skin updates.

Restart XBMC and wait approx 1 minute.

Ajedi, I'll fix that soon.

I stole this from another thread. It would be awesome if Aeon MQ2 handled TV like this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84800

Quote:tvshow.nfo: series metadata

fanart.jpg: series fanart
extrafanart/: extra series fanart

folder.jpg: default art (can be either poster or banner)

poster.jpg: series poster
banner.jpg: wide series banner
landscape.jpg: landscape series thumb

logo.png: series logo
clearart.png: series OSD clearart logo (different from logo.png)
(Logo.jpg is generally the show's title written in its own style to be used within the skin)
(clearart.jpg is an image with a transparent background to overlay over a paused playback screen)

season-all.tbn: all seasons poster
season##.tbn: season poster
season-specials.tbn: specials poster

theme.mp3: series theme
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925