Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NoLaw Wrote:I am trying to update the skin, but I am not having any luck. The automatic updater does nothing for me, and the repository says update failed immediately after starting it or the DL stalls. Anyone know of a fix? Thanks

One should not pay much attention to the updater error message. If you are in the folder:

C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ addons \ packages

You will see the download progress going on normally.
wouterdt Wrote:Marcos can you also add the "Don't wrap" option to the showcase view for music albums pls?

What would "Don't wrap"?
Coverflow mode? Fixed list? Another thing? Huh
NoLaw Wrote:I am trying to update the skin, but I am not having any luck. The automatic updater does nothing for me, and the repository says update failed immediately after starting it or the DL stalls. Anyone know of a fix? Thanks

I had the same thing, I switched to confluence to do the update and then it worked OK.
Dear MarcosQui

I know, you are already loaded with bug fix work stuff but I really would like to discuss this with you. I was waiting for the new version, in case it already was included but it wasn´t.

I am talking about a missing option for Banner View in the Video section. I am not talking about TVShows or Movies, no I am talking about Videos. The main reason is this....

The Hulu Plugin is very popular but it is getting the Thumbs from Hulu directly always in banner format. Unfortunately Banner View is not supported in the Video Section and that makes it all look like this.....(pls view screenshot):

http://tinypic.com/r/24ctysh/7

Is there a way for you to fix this. It would be awesome to have Hulu displayed just the way you are now providing for TVShows.

Actually I am missing "Low List" and "Banner" View for the Video Section!!

Any chance to make that happen?
Great work so far MarcosQui :-)

I have just one thing.

The button for subtitels is not available

I can't select the button that change the subtitles language when i playing movie

More people have this ?
Marcos, just a cosmetic suggestion: when playing music files, if you don't touch anything a timer shows up. But, since the font used isn't monospaced like courier, the bar keeps changing places all the time. I guess it happens because you're taking the whole text (i.e. 2:32 / 5:50) and centering it. Couldn't you align the current playing time to the right and the total time to the left, thus leaving the bar always on the center?

2:32 / 5:50

red = align right
yellow = align center
blue = align left
MarcosQui Wrote:What would "Don't wrap"?
Coverflow mode? Fixed list? Another thing? Huh

I mean this: Image

The repeating of the album(s).
markimark, I'll be honest with you. During the development of version 2.7.0 appeared many requests "unique" (which is for a single person), I lost a lot of time doing so that the person would be happy.
After the skin was released, the person disappeared, did not say thank you and now I see it using another skin and re-ordering the same things I had ordered here. Why?
For all skinners work for him?

For this reason I will now begin to work differently, so I think I could be a wish list of high and low priority, which would work like this:

High priority - Donators and Requests involving several people.
Medium priority - Good ideas that could really bring new things into the skin.
Low priority - Requests for a single person.

markimark, your request in my view would be 'medium priority' at the moment.

Please do not understand this as a criticism on my part, actually this post is not for you but for everyone. Wink

If you think I'm doing this wrong, please correct me.
wouterdt Wrote:I mean this: Image

The repeating of the album(s).

Edit:

I think I understand, you want to appear just a 'one' cover this case, is it?
MarcosQui Wrote:markimark, I'll be honest with you. During the development of version 2.7.0 appeared many requests "unique" (which is for a single person), I lost a lot of time doing so that the person would be happy.
After the skin was released, the person disappeared, did not say thank you and now I see it using another skin and re-ordering the same things I had ordered here. Why?

For this reason I will now begin to work differently, so I think I could be a wish list of high and low priority, which would work like this:

High priority - and Donators Requests involving several people.

Please do not understand this as a criticism on my part, actually this post is not for you but for everyone. Wink

Sure I think that you are doing it right this way. At least you did not categorize it as "Request for a single Person" because I have seen here so many request for minor visuel things that I really think that my request could be more helpful for many people. The Hulu plugin is one of the most wanted plugins for XBMC but the visuel possibilities are very limited for it. Streaming content becomes more and more importand and I think it is time not only to concentrate on the TVShow and Movie Section anymore.

Thanks for concidering it.
Note that even if a request is considered as 'low priority' he could change if more people start asking the same thing.
Alael Wrote:Marcos, just a cosmetic suggestion: when playing music files, if you don't touch anything a timer shows up. But, since the font used isn't monospaced like courier, the bar keeps changing places all the time. I guess it happens because you're taking the whole text (i.e. 2:32 / 5:50) and centering it. Couldn't you align the current playing time to the right and the total time to the left, thus leaving the bar always on the center?

2:32 / 5:50

red = align right
yellow = align center
blue = align left

strange request, but okay ... Big Grin
Just had my first "Weather Alert" come up from Weather + and 2.7.0.

The Weather alert is shown on the home screen; and I can configure the amount of time to show it; only new ones, etc.. in the add-on options for Weather+.

However, the weather alert shows up, but I can't clear or acknowledge it; and there is no way to click or choose it; can't go to weather and see an alert page; etc. It just sits there on the home page.

Is this a limitation of the plug-in? Is there a way to have a sub-menu in weather that will call up a map; or alert notice? Can't really tell from the Weather+ thread.
MarcosQui Wrote:Note that even if a request is considered as 'low priority' he could change if more people start asking the same thing.

Where are the Hulu Plugin UserHuhHuh?? Don´t you want a Banner and Low List View for the Video Section too? The Video Section is what the Hulu Plugin is based on and right now there is not a good view option available since all shows download a bunner thumb and that is not supported by the skin.

Marcos is concidering to change that if enough people are asking for it. So what? Are there any Hulu Plugin users that want a better view optionHuhHuh??
MarcosQui Wrote:markimark, I'll be honest with you. During the development of version 2.7.0 appeared many requests "unique" (which is for a single person), I lost a lot of time doing so that the person would be happy.

High priority - and Donators Requests involving several people.

Marcos,
I for one think this priority wishlist will work really well...you're doing a great job on the skin and taking requests so don't sweat it okay. Are you a one man team when it comes to skinning? I know i promised i would donate the other day but i havent had a chance i will donate tonight when i get home work for sure and also i had some ideas/request i want to send/post your way.