Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Since the last update, I have no theme (no images)
None at all?
Hi,

I'm using last version and I have some problem with view options on file mode.

Only let me choose List mode...

any ideas?

many thanks
Darts Wrote:While I'm at it, any clue on how to make the lyrics work (cu lyrics, and I don't have a remote to perform the remote button trick ;-))

what is this "remote button trick"?
Refering to this post Wink
pjgm Wrote:Hi,

I'm using last version and I have some problem with view options on file mode.

Only let me choose List mode...

any ideas?

many thanks

Download the latest nightly build and you should be ok! Big Grin
How do i label various movies to get blu ray cases, hd dvd, dvd etc please??

Searched the thread but couldnt find it.
mdwexford Wrote:How do i label various movies to get blu ray cases, hd dvd, dvd etc please??

bluray hddvd sddvd
mdwexford Wrote:How do i label various movies to get blu ray cases, hd dvd, dvd etc please??

Rename your movie from "Ghostbusters"
to
"Ghostbusters-bluray"
"Ghostbusters-DVD"
etc...
chippie Wrote:Download the latest nightly build and you should be ok! Big Grin

Many Thanks
PJGM
SlaveUnit Wrote:bluray hddvd sddvd

LakersFan Wrote:Rename your movie from "Ghostbusters"
to
"Ghostbusters-bluray"
"Ghostbusters-DVD"
etc...

Thanks
Hello!

Im building and HTPC for my sister, and she really really likes this skin (I do too!).

So I was wonderind about minimum hardware requirements, Im planning on getting a core2duo 2.93gh. 4gb Ram, asrock g41 integrated motherboard runing WinXP.
I know it can handles HD, but will it be able to hanlde AEON MQ2? (or 3 eventually)

Does anyone has something similar runnig?

And if this is not enough, a decent graphic card will save the day? I really dont want to overkill this build.

Thanks a lot!
Palalisimo Wrote:Hello!

Im building and HTPC for my sister, and she really really likes this skin (I do too!).

So I was wonderind about minimum hardware requirements, Im planning on getting a core2duo 2.93gh. 4gb Ram, asrock g41 integrated motherboard runing WinXP.
I know it can handles HD, but will it be able to hanlde AEON MQ2? (or 3 eventually)

Does anyone has something similar runnig?

And if this is not enough, a decent graphic card will save the day? I really dont want to overkill this build.

Thanks a lot!

Aeon MQ2 runs fantastically well here on a Revo 3700 (Atom D545 with ION2 GPU, 2GB RAM, OpenELEC 64-bit Linux-based build of XBMC Dhama). The Revo3700 can also run Windows 7, but if all you need for your HTPC is XBMC functionality I would say what you have in mind is overkill and a simple Atom/ION based solution would work out more cost effective.
Do you think this is possible? Is this even an skin feature request?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=827...stcount=89

I dont know if this is possible via Skin or is a XBMC thing, but I think is worth thinking.

I have some cool Comincs Scanned and loaded into XBMC, and I enjoy reading them in a big screen. But I always wondered about some nice animations when changing to the next or previuos page.

Cuold this be done on MQ3?

It will add the felling that you are actually going trough the pages instead of browsing one image after the other in a "windows explorer" style.

Any thoughts?

MilhouseVH Wrote:Aeon MQ2 runs fantastically well here on a Revo 3700 (Atom D545 with ION2 GPU, 2GB RAM, OpenELEC 64-bit Linux-based build of XBMC Dhama). The Revo3700 can also run Windows 7, but if all you need for your HTPC is XBMC functionality I would say what you have in mind is overkill and a simple Atom/ION based solution would work out more cost effective.

Sort of agree here to a point but as you add more an more movies or music etc... the speed of the processor really comes in to effect. My advise is go for the best build you can as long as you can keep it quiet in the livingroom environment. Big Grin