Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BALRIC Wrote:No jukebox viewtype Sad, shame.

All of the aeon versions haven't the jukebox view, so you should switch to the night skin ...
The Skin AeonMQ2 is ready to be launched, we are preparing just uploading the files to the repository. SOON Nod
Will it run on Beta 3Huh Install fails with current files.
butchabay: I have used night, Prefer the look of the jukebox view in transparency. seems a shame none in aeon skins. Did look into adding it myself but was Told its too much work Sad.
t2ffn Wrote:Will it run on Beta 3Huh Install fails with current files.

The current version 2.1.0 gives error actually in Beta 3, but this was corrected in version 2.1.1.
I promised to the skin by the end of this week so I'm still within ... wait a little longer please.
butchabay Wrote:All of the aeon versions haven't the jukebox view, so you should switch to the night skin ...

because jukebox views suck
Finally released version 2.1.1, Nod but please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

For a bug (probably from the Beta 3) when it tries to update a skin XBMC tries to erase the skin before, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
Does not clear properly, and also does not install the new version, when returning to the main menu to get a black screen and nothing else.

To prevent this from happening to you only install version 2.1.1 for another skin, eg the Confluence. Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.1.1 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

Sorry for the trouble shooter but was the only solution I found at this time.
The repository is temporarily disabled until this is fixed.

To the translators:

Version 2.1.1 has new labels and is necessary to correct the Italian and Spanish languages, so please send me the file they have for me to update the skin.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Download link in first post.

Best regards and Having Fun!
MarcosQui Wrote:Finally released version 2.1.1, Nod but please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

For a bug (probably from the Beta 3) when it tries to update a skin XBMC tries to erase the skin before, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
Does not clear properly, and also does not install the new version, when returning to the main menu to get a black screen and nothing else.

To prevent this from happening to you only install version 2.1.1 for another skin, eg the Confluence. Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.1.1 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

Sorry for the trouble shooter but was the only solution I found at this time.
The repository is temporarily disabled until this is fixed.

To the translators:

Version 2.1.1 has new labels and is necessary to correct the Italian and Spanish languages, so please send me the file they have for me to update the skin.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Download link in first post.

Best regards and Having Fun!

Just tested it out... it really is a triumph... the style choices are great, especially darkness. Thanks for all your hard work!

#edit: Ran into small bug, when navigating the home menu one cycle of home items is selected (highlighted) and the next cycle are not, bug works in rotation... here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMcuaalY2Jo

Also can you upload the textures uncompressed so I can make some personal modifications. Could not locate your svn... Thanks
Brilliant! downloading now!
Good job Marcos, thanks for the hard work it's appreciated Nod
Thanks for the skin, it's looking fantastic.

Four small issues I have found:-

1.Reset backdrop doesn't appear to work, I have to purge to reset backdrops.

2.When in Movies/Showcase mode trailers do not appear to work, (i.e press up and then it says on screen to press select to see trailer, i'm using a mce remote) when I press select the info screen disappears and the trailer is not played.

3.On Settings\Main Menu\Weather/Time settings, there are two entries that say 'Unused-Unused-Unused'

4.If a custom background is selected, say for movies the screen goes black for a second or two when exiting.
Thanks MarcosQui, very good job!

I have a question, can you please include the "Path" into the Infoview/Panel like in Confluence?
Just installed it on my Dharma B2 box (havent' moved to b3 yet) - looks great!
Great mod of a great skin.....I just have one small question regarding the poster view. What changes do I need to make in Viewtype_Poster.xml so that Poster view is usable for TV Shows?

thanks again
There is a bug in the low list view, the plot does not autoscroll.
So I edited the file Includes_LowList.xml and changed the lines 587 and 589 to !Skin.HasSetting(noallowscroll) as opposed to the original lines that said Skin.HasSetting(allowscroll)