Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
I get an error (broken sharethe.tv-plugin) when I start xbmc.
Even if I disable/uninstall sharethetv.

Could anyone tell me how to get completely rid of the sharethe.tv-settings/cache-files etc. ?

I want to delete those files and do a new install of (the great) sharethe.tv-plugin.

Cheers
It's in autoexec.py - it should live in \userdata\autoexec.py. You can delete the reference from inside of there. Can I help look into the problem your facing or how to reproduce it? If you post a debug log with debugging enabled from the sharethetv settings I can take a look.
Sure,

here is a recent debug log.
It was made few days ago.

Just tell me, if you need a brand new one.

thats's my current autoexec.py:

Quote:import time;time.sleep(5);xbmc.executebuiltin("XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/script.trakt/default.py,-startup)")
import time;time.sleep(5);xbmc.executebuiltin("XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/script.sharethetv/default.py,-startup)")

I going to delete both lines (currently not using trakt).

Thanks for your Support.

Edit:
Good, the problem is gone. I disabled autostart for sharethe.tv, could you add some kind of notification for library update complete
(after library update sent) or is it not nessessary?
Furthermore, is it true that sharethe.tv won't start in any case with this option enabled ?

Best Regards.
The addon only runs when autorun is enabled. Since you have it disabled, it will only run when you trigger it from the apps menu. Notifications can be hidden when you run the addon automatically from startup, but they should always show if you run the addon from the apps menu.
Sorry for double post, but this is unrelated to above.

I've started the forum widget: what do you guys want to see from it? Movies in text, movie images? 3 or 5 latest? Your username and avatar in the image? What's your ideal widget?
TheDuffMan Wrote:Sorry for double post, but this is unrelated to above.

I've started the forum widget: what do you guys want to see from it? Movies in text, movie images? 3 or 5 latest? Your username and avatar in the image? What's your ideal widget?

Just a thought - your logo, last three added, and summary info. Maybe sized the same as Trakt so they mesh well in the same sig line. DISCLAIMER: I suck at graphics. Blush

You could also add the number of followers that person has.
It would be nice if you can also import the quality of the movies from xbmc in with your collection. Sorting by movie quality would then be another thing to consider
shermnation923 Wrote:It would be nice if you can also import the quality of the movies from xbmc in with your collection. Sorting by movie quality would then be another thing to consider

It would also be a means of telling if something is blu-ray,dvd etc.Nod
TheDuffMan Wrote:Thanks for the input guys. It's been hard to find time lately to work on this but I've been spending the time I do have fixing bugs and making sure it's running well.

Yeah its best to fix the bug now instead of later on when new features
are introduced with more pests.. thanks again for the great app. Smile
Is there a way to uniquely identify a PC?

I installed this on my Mac, my HTPC, and my HTPC's "roaming profile" which just has offline media for when I grab the PC and go over to my friend's projector.

Problem is, everytime I launch a profile, it overwrites all my previous libraries.
@darkscout: Do the mac and htpc have separate content? Is the goal to have all of content A + content B shown on your single profile? This would probably be a fairly easy change but I want to understand what you're trying to do and if enough other people are interested in this kind of feature as well before adding.
TheDuffMan Wrote:@darkscout: Do the mac and htpc have separate content? Is the goal to have all of content A + content B shown on your single profile? This would probably be a fairly easy change but I want to understand what you're trying to do and if enough other people are interested in this kind of feature as well before adding.

Well my "roaming profile" has only 3 movies right now. And so does my ShareThe.TV account.

I wouldn't say they have 'different' content, but they don't always have the same content. For example when I go home for the weekend or on a long car ride. I grab a ton of TV shows/Movies toss them in a directory. On my Mac i have "Clean library on update" set, I scrape before I take off and then use that. However if I happen to be online, ShareTheTV gets only those movies.
I figure you can add 5 to the widget and have them underlapping. Most movies you can recognise from half the cover.

Little mock-up I did, nothing special, but an idea - (Clicky)
DejaVu77 Wrote:I figure you can add 5 to the widget and have them underlapping. Most movies you can recognise from half the cover.

Little mock-up I did, nothing special, but an idea - (Clicky)

I quite like that view my only concern is that generally movies you can guess the title from half the poster are ones you have seen or heard off, so not great for finding out new movies easily if that makes sense lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38