• 143(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2018-11-04, 21:15)nomnom27 Wrote: Is there a code for Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue and Awards that I can use in an NFO file? for example:

Nope, no chance Theatrical is the same as <premiered>

all others can not be read by the kodi sql, and unfortunately are only functional with SkinHelperService over OMDB Api (realtime over internet)
This ListItems are supported over kodi internal:
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels
This other ListItems are supported over skinhelper:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ideo-items
UPDATE #61

ImageAdditions
  • I added the ability for the library editor script to edit information for music albums and songs.
  • The 3D music layout will now display the tracklist (up to 14) and album studio on the back of the jewel box (similar to List3D v2). This info will only display if you are missing the thumbback image.
  • I added the Skinhelper clearlogos option to the 3D music player layout.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the 3D music layout. The spine was not displaying on the back of the jewel box. Thanks to Asiapentti for reporting the bug.
  • I adjusted the size of the Critics Consensus textbox on the Video Info page so that it doesn't spill onto the IMDB info if the movie is not in the IMDB Top 250. Thanks to tad61 for reporting the bug.
  • I tweaked the "Trailer" button on the Video Info page to more closely mimic how the Estuary Skin handles trailers. Thanks to ewaterke for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the Shelf 3D v2 music view. The spine was not displaying on the back of the jewel box. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the library status on the main menu hiding behind the vertical holiday menu bars. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • Per chrissix's request, I adjusted the size of the image in the KodiFlix Landscape and Clearart layouts to a 16:9 aspect ratio. I also added a new animation to the Landscape layout. When you hide the background panel the thumbnail will slide down to the bottom of the floor for unfocused thumbnails. The reflection in turn will slide up to meet the thumbnail. For the focused thumbnail animation to work you must also remove the focus surround.
  • I changed the Skinhelper song rating in layout 7 to display on a scale of 0-10 instead of 0-5. The rating star will now display in increments of "0.2" per rating level increase.

Download
11-06-18 update
Hello @latts9923

That is a nice video. I really like the work you have done on the Music Library.

Around the 18:50 mark you mention you will be providing the advancedsettings.xml tags for artwork. How are you doing that? Is that just a post here on the forum, or have you coded the skin to actually create the advancedsettings.xml entries?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 

Howdy...thanks!

Doh! I forgot about the change to advancedsettings.xml.  I just added that info to the update post on the MQ 7 Leia Mod thread.
Hi Latts,

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately it doesn''t fix any of the issues I'm dealing with. Here's a couple of screenshots and a short description of the bugs I'm experiencing. They all apply to the music views.

1 - In Music Layout 5 (and probably other views): When there is no (clear)logo available, the position of the (Album)Artist name is not correct. (I reported this bug before)

2- In Shelf3Dv2: the skin puts an 0 (zero) before each track title, when the track number fields in the tags are being left empty. This only applies for my dj mp3 sets. These mp3 files don't have/need a track number in the tags.

3 - In Shelf3D AND Shelf3Dv2:
The skin is displaying albums of the wrong artist. For example. I've selected the album "- Bart Livesets", but the skin is displaying the albums of Armin van Buuren. I have no clue why this strange behaviour is happening. Maybe the "-" in front of the album title is causing this issue? I've noticed that this doesn't seem to happen for al my hardrock artist. The album list on the right side is being displayed correctly. 

4 - In Shelf3D AND Shelf3Dv2:
The skin is displaying the wrong track titles on the backcover.
Image 1 displays he track titles correctly in RightListView.
Image 2 displays the wrong track titles on the back cover in Shelf3D and Sheld3DV2 view.

So far, Shelf3D and Sheld3Dv2 are a complete mess on my side. One of my friends uses the skin on a Windows 10 machine and is experiencing the same problems.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968

I'll take a look at the music layouts as well as the Shelf3D views and see if I can reproduce the problems.
Thanks for your willingness to look further into the problem Smile. Maybe this will help you reproducing the problem.

My hard rock artists only have one subfolder containing the albums. My house/dance artists have 2 or 3 subfolders, containing the (compilation)albums, dj sets and 12 inches.

Sorry for bothering you so often.
Windows 11 Pro

(2018-09-08, 05:31)MANswers Wrote: I am missing a clearart here?

I do not see an option above to add one.
I do see the clearart displayed correctly inside the dialogeboxview 

Hi Latts,

Can you add the Oscar awards mod to the two kodiflix views per above?
(2018-11-05, 21:07)chrissix Wrote:
(2018-11-04, 21:15)nomnom27 Wrote: Is there a code for Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue and Awards that I can use in an NFO file? for example:

Nope, no chance Theatrical is the same as <premiered>

all others can not be read by the kodi sql, and unfortunately are only functional with SkinHelperService over OMDB Api (realtime over internet)
This ListItems are supported over kodi internal:
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels
This other ListItems are supported over skinhelper:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ideo-items 
That's unfortunate, but it's no biggie.
@grimmace92

Sure, I can look at adding that.
@Latts

Is there an explanation why the total number of tracks and duration of an album are not always being displayed in Shelf3D/ Shelfd3Dv2 view?

Does the skin retrieve this information from the music db, the filesystem, or from online sources?

Duration and number of tracks missing (but tracklist is wrong/from a different album

Duration and number of tracks are correct

Duration missing
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968

The Shelf3D views use a Skinhelper function (SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted) to display the tracklist. You might have to request support from the skin helper service forum.
Ah nice we have yet a fourth option, hahaha. I'll check the forum. Thanks. I fear I'll have to tag those albums with MusicBrainz albums ID's. But I prefer not to do so. Using those album id tags caused more problems than benefits in the past. I'm using only Music Brainz (album)artist id's so far. And to be honest, most of my dance albums are not present in Music Brainz's database.
Windows 11 Pro

@latts9923 Just wondering if you know of issues with things like Clearart not showing, or the animations like DVD case opening and the disk spinning not working.
For the life of me I cant seem to get either working correctly with KodiFlex, If I have my lists set to right view or any of the other default ones everything works fine.

I have downloaded and reinstalled your file several times, even uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi and its still the same.
@MB1968

I fixed the problem with style5 where the artist name was in the wrong position if there is no logo available. I made a few other tweaks as well. They will be part of the next update.
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4