• 25(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #6

ImageAdditions
  • I added a 3rd animated menu bar that allows you to change the animation's color per defleppard's request. FYI...if you make the animation color the same as the menu bar color you get a "ripple" effect.
  • I added code to display the percentage played even when a file has been marked as watched. This only works in the Right List View for now. Thanks to shedrock for the request!

• I added code to display the actress images from the Actress Artwork Add-on by chrissix. This will display actress images on your Video Info page as well as the RightList View. To see the actress artwork for the view, you'll also need to download the Embuary Helper Script. There is also a setting in the Top Menu named "SHOW CAST" to enable/disable the actress images. Thanks to chrissix for the Add-on and his hard work on the code!

• I added code that allows you to select a color for the "glow" area of the neon menu bar that is different than the menu bar itself. You can now you achieve a "Tron" effect with the menu bar. There is also a new setting in Skin Settings > Main Menu to pause the pulse effect. Thanks to halidri for the request!
  • I added code to display the fullscreen top art and middle art. The settings are in the Top Menu.
  • I added an image to the round language media flags for Japanese language. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the missing flag!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with some of the new menu bars not displaying correctly. Thanks to melons2 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the KodiFlix alphabet scrollbar to use the Embuary Helper Script instead of the Skin Helper script. The link to this script is found above. The scrollbar appears quicker now than it did before. Thanks to the_bo for the change request!

Download
08-03-19 update
Hi Latts,

Are you going to add the code for the resume/watch feature to MQ7?

Thanks,

Shedrock
Wow, looks f* awesome! Thanks for your hard work and many hours!
Wow this update looks awesome and the actress artwork addon and the changes to the menu bar are working for me Thx for all the work @latts9923 and @"chrissix" and also for @sualfred for his work on the embuary Helper script you guys are amazing
I have one question maybe for an future update when I have both activated the characterart and the actressart the actressart always shows up over the characterart so you can see only the actressart, is it possible to move one of it I don't know maybe more to the left side ? 
I hope you know what I mean my English isn't that good I didn't used it since my Scholl day's and I'm 40 years old
Edit: And is it possible to make the actress artwork addon also available in the Series rightlist view ?

This skin is so awesome Thx to all you guys
(2019-08-04, 06:53)Amjak Wrote: Wow this update looks awesome and the actress artwork addon and the changes to the menu bar are working for me Thx for all the work @latts9923 and @"chrissix" and also for @sualfred for his work on the embuary Helper script you guys are amazing
I have one question maybe for an future update when I have both activated the characterart and the actressart the actressart always shows up over the characterart so you can see only the actressart, is it possible to move one of it I don't know maybe more to the left side ? 
I hope you know what I mean my English isn't that good I didn't used it since my Scholl day's and I'm 40 years old

I like the idea of having the cast on the main view, as you said they overlay the character art.
the actress code needs to be moved slightly to the left of the screen

this is what I changed mine too and it seems to fit in fine in rightlistview.xml

<control type="image">
                    <left>800</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>       
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>                
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(showCast)</visible>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>
                </control>
Hi there,

I really like you MOD for this skin, and the nez update looks promising,
gonna try it out later this day.

I have however a couple questians :

1. I am using the 'boxset" in your kodiflix skin view, and was wondering is there a way to enlarge to boxsets of the movies ?
2. For the collered media flag, which addon i need and were can i fnd it ?

Thanks in advandce

Peter.
(2019-08-04, 08:16)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 06:53)Amjak Wrote: Wow this update looks awesome and the actress artwork addon and the changes to the menu bar are working for me Thx for all the work @latts9923 and @"chrissix" and also for @sualfred for his work on the embuary Helper script you guys are amazing

I like the idea of having the cast on the main view, as you said they overlay the character art.

this is what I changed mine too and it seems to fit in fine in rightlistview.xml

<control type="image">
                    <left>800</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>       
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>                
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(showCast)</visible>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>
                </control>  

Thx it looks much better now
(2019-08-04, 10:11)billmartian Wrote: Hi there,

I really like you MOD for this skin, and the nez update looks promising,
gonna try it out later this day.

I have however a couple questians :

1. I am using the 'boxset" in your kodiflix skin view, and was wondering is there a way to enlarge to boxsets of the movies ?
2. For the collered media flag, which addon i need and were can i fnd it ?

Thanks in advandce

Peter.

You install the Media flags from the MQ8 thread,
should be here. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2834725
@latts9923 what i need to get detail info like your picture (reviews, votes, critics)
Skin Helper script i have tested 1.1.24, 1.1.25 and 1.1.26-alpha, but all is blank, only budget and revenue will show info.
For info, i don't scrap my movies with Kodi, i use Emby for this, is this mayby a problem for this?

@shedrock
Yes sir, that feature is part of the update for MQ 7 as well.

@halidri
Thanks...and you're welcome! Watch this section of my tutorial video and see if that helps you.

@Amjak
@SteveSmith
I didn't think about the actress image overlaying the characterart. I might move the actress to the right instead...moving it left makes it overlay the clearart a tad.

@billmartian
Thanks! Yes, you can change the size of the boxsets, but there are quite a few tweaks you'll have to make. You can start by looking here in ViewsKodiFlix.xml...
xml:

<focusedlayout condition="[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)] + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets)" width="236" height="356">
@latts9923 
Yes I did notice that, I just wanted a quick and dirty fix for it happy to leave it to where you think it should go
Great work as usual with the update.
(2019-08-04, 06:53)Amjak Wrote: I have one question maybe for an future update when I have both activated the characterart and the actressart the actressart always shows up over the characterart so you can see only the actressart, is it possible to move one of it I don't know maybe more to the left side ? 
(2019-08-04, 08:16)SteveSmith Wrote: I like the idea of having the cast on the main view, as you said they overlay the character art.
(2019-08-04, 14:07)latts9923 Wrote: @SteveSmith
I didn't think about the actress image overlaying the characterart. I might move the actress to the right instead...moving it left makes it overlay the clearart a tad.
@latts9923 @Amjak @SteveSmith 

Maybe best would be instead of 2 on/off buttons, 1 toggle between 3 states button: Characterart -> Actress -> Off

Like this:
Code:
                    <control type="button" id="9216254">
                    <label>RIGHT ART</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[RightListRightArtLayout]</label2>
                    <include>TopMenuButton</include>  
                    <onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(rightart_toggle),Characterart)">Skin.SetString(rightart_toggle,Actress)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(rightart_toggle),Actress)">Skin.SetString(rightart_toggle,Off)</onclick>                    
                    <onclick condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(rightart_toggle),Off)|String.IsEmpty(skin.string(rightart_toggle))">Skin.SetString(rightart_toggle,Characterart)</onclick>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(51) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)]</visible>
                </control>

EDIT: I tried also a 4th state, with mixing Characterart and Actress in one sideshow, but had not good results
(2019-08-04, 15:06)chrissix Wrote: @latts9923 @Amjak @SteveSmith
Is the Actress in DialogVideoInfo only when scrolling the cast list or also an alternative toggle button for a sideshow.
I implemented in my mod like this: Actress in Cast List is always enabled, i can alternative enable a toggle button for Actress sideshow instead of Middleart/Discart and when i go Cast List the Actress sideshow falling back to Middleart/Discart:
@"chrissix" 
I have ended up turning off the actress info in the rightlist view I think its too messy having the actress and characterart on the same screen.
I like your way of doing it, if you had the Actress Info tab/Button and it 2 things:
1. Replaced the discart with the actress image as you have shown,
2. When you select Actress info, the area where the Plot normally is or as in your video the Director and writer Information, you could have information on that actress, so as an example Haley Atwell, the picture would be where the DVD is, and text from IMDB:

Overview:
Born: April 5, 1982 in London, England, UK
Birth Name: Hayley Elizabeth Atwell
Height5' 6½" (1.69 m)
Mini Bio
Born in London, England, Hayley Elizabeth Atwell has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States. An only child, Hayley was named after actress Hayley Mills. Her parents, Alison (Cain) and Grant Atwell, both motivational speakers, met at a London workshop of Dale Carnegie's self-help bible "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Her mother is English (with Irish ancestry) and her father is American; he was born in Kansas City, Missouri, and is partly of Native-American descent (his Native American name is Star Touches Earth). Her parents divorced when she was age two. Her father returned to America and Hayley remained with her mother in London, but she spent her summers in Missouri with her father. Hayley's mother saw theater as an important communal experience, so she was introduced to theater from a young age. At age 11, she had memorable trip to see Ralph Fiennes playing Hamlet. She would later work with him on The Duchess (2008).

She went to Sion-Manning Roman Catholic Girl's School in West London where she excelled academically. She took her A-levels at the London Oratory School. She took two years out of her education, traveling with her father and working for a casting director. In 2005, she graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama with a degree in Acting. Hayley began her career with parts on a few BBC television productions. Her first big break came in the television miniseries, The Line of Beauty (2006). The following year, she got her first film role in How About You... (2007). She followed this with Woody Allen's Cassandra's Dream (2007). Her breakthrough role came four years later as British agent Peggy Carter in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011).

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Kad
Hayley Atwell is a British and American actress. She is best known for her portrayal of Peggy Carter in various films and television series set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including the lead role in the ABC action-adventure series Agent Carter (2015-2016).

Atwell also starred in Cassandra's Dream (2007), The Duchess (2008), Cinderella (2015) and Black Mirror episode Be Right Back.
(2019-08-04, 14:07)latts9923 Wrote: @Amjak
@SteveSmith
Make what ever you want in a future update I totally trust you
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10