• 29(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi @lotts9923
This is a greatest skin for kodi. I used it in Leia and I would and did not migrated to Martix until this skin was available. Thanks for your great work.
Having said that, I have a question regarding Studio icons as well as Cast (actors) pictures. 
I have 5 Kodi installations running on Nvidia Shield Pro's. Kodi Videos and Music databases (common to all installations of Kodi) that are located on NAS server ruining Openmediavault 5 with Linux 5.4.103-1-pve kernel using MariaDB.
Everything was great in Kodi 18.9 but in Kodi 19 I have noticed that some things are missing in Aeon MQ 8 Mod

Movies: The Movie Database Python
Note: if I use "The Movie Database" or "Universal Movie Scraper" as content source, "Disk art" and some other features are not shown.
TV_Shows: The TVDB

Skin: Aeon MQ 8 MOD - Matrix MOD 1.0.0.8
- No Studio icons in Movies and TV_Shows
- No Cast (Actors) posters (pictures) and info in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Skin: Aeon MQ 7 - Matrix Mod
- Cast (Actors) pictures and info shown in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Skin: Aeon Nox: Silvo
- Studio icons shown in Movies and TV_Shows
- Cast (Actors) pictures and info shown in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Could you tell me if I am missing some add-on(s) in order to see Cast pictures and Studio Logos in Aeon MQ8.
Hi @latts9923 

Just to know if this function would be sync to Aeon MQ8 for matrix once you make it?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3015401
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3015741
(2021-03-18, 12:02)andrzejls Wrote: Hi @lotts9923
This is a greatest skin for kodi. I used it in Leia and I would and did not migrated to Martix until this skin was available. Thanks for your great work.
Having said that, I have a question regarding Studio icons as well as Cast (actors) pictures. 
I have 5 Kodi installations running on Nvidia Shield Pro's. Kodi Videos and Music databases (common to all installations of Kodi) that are located on NAS server ruining Openmediavault 5 with Linux 5.4.103-1-pve kernel using MariaDB.
Everything was great in Kodi 18.9 but in Kodi 19 I have noticed that some things are missing in Aeon MQ 8 Mod

Note: if I use "The Movie Database" or "Universal Movie Scraper" as content source, "Disk art" and some other features are not shown.

- No Cast (Actors) posters (pictures) and info in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Could you tell me if I am missing some add-on(s) in order to see Cast pictures and Studio Logos in Aeon MQ8.
@andrzejls I have a similar setup with multiple Kodi instance on Nvidia Shields with all my content (movies and music) and content metadata on a Synology NAS. I do get studio icons and cast pictures for my movies. When you upgrade to Matrix form Leia it does create new databases in MariaDB. If you were using the colored studio icons in Leia you should still be seeing them in Matrix. What view are you using? I'm using Shelf3D. In Skin Settings, Icons and Images, make sure you have Studio Icons - Coloured set on the Studios line and maybe refresh the Studio Icons pack.
artwork organizer 7.0.0 from latts repo didnt work but 6.1.1 works well
(2021-03-18, 15:07)wags1 Wrote:
(2021-03-18, 12:02)andrzejls Wrote: Hi @lotts9923

@andrzejls I have a similar setup with multiple Kodi instance on Nvidia Shields with all my content (movies and music) and content metadata on a Synology NAS. I do get studio icons and cast pictures for my movies. When you upgrade to Matrix form Leia it does create new databases in MariaDB. If you were using the colored studio icons in Leia you should still be seeing them in Matrix. What view are you using? I'm using Shelf3D. In Skin Settings, Icons and Images, make sure you have Studio Icons - Coloured set on the Studios line and maybe refresh the Studio Icons pack.

Hi, Thanks for your comments.
I tried "Shelf5D" with no success. Funny thing is that if I switch to "Skin: Aeon Nox: Silvo" skin everything is fine, Studio logos are shown. MariaDB changed names to "MyVideos119" and "MyMusic82". I will "Drop" them and rebuild DB from scratch, will see what happens.
Trying to catch up with posts...

@Jason.Bourne
You're welcome! If you follow the link in my signature to my Youtube channel, you can make a Paypal donation there if you like...anything is much appreciated.

@thesabear
@Panko
I'll have to take a look at the Embuary Helper Script.

@wags1
You're welcome! I'm glad your upgrade went well. I know may are having problems upgrading to Matrix.

@jasn
Let me get back with you on that.

@RB0135
So it looks like that pesky extrafanart folder is causing another problem. I think I have a fix for the 10-15 second delay at the end of videos when using Video Add-ons that a few users have described. As you said, I hate to remove the support for the extrafanart subfolder as many libraries continue to utilize it.

@RCBodyslam
I'll take a look at Kodiflix and the animated posters.

I'm not sure why the posters would suddenly stop displaying in the Video Info view for Sets.

I'll take a look at PosterZoom and the actor names.

@ScratchInside
I'll take a look at all this when I can...thanks for the info!

@andrzejls
You're welcome! For your missing studios and actor images, one thing you can try is close Kodi, remove your simplecache.db, open Kodi again and let it rebuild the database.

@adsi
I'll have to take a look at that when I can.

@murnaz
I updated my repo with Artwork Organizer v6.1.1.
(2021-03-18, 19:29)latts9923 Wrote: Trying to catch up with posts...

@Jason.Bourne
You're welcome! If you follow the link in my signature to my Youtube channel, you can make a Paypal donation there if you like...anything is much appreciated.

@thesabear
@Panko

@wags1
You're welcome! I'm glad your upgrade went well. I know may are having problems upgrading to Matrix.

@jasn

@RB0135
So it looks like that pesky extrafanart folder is causing another problem. I think I have a fix for the 10-15 second delay at the end of videos when using Video Add-ons that a few users have described. As you said, I hate to remove the support for the extrafanart subfolder as many libraries continue to utilize it.

@RCBodyslam

I'm not sure why the posters would suddenly stop displaying in the Video Info view for Sets.

@ScratchInside

@andrzejls
You're welcome! For your missing studios and actor images, one thing you can try is close Kodi, remove your simplecache.db, open Kodi again and let it rebuild the database.

@adsi

@murnaz
lotts9923
removed "simplecache.db". Restarted Kodi, no change and "samplecache.db" did not regenerate.
Update,
It took several minutes for the "samplecache.db" to regenerate but it did. Did not fix the issue.
(2021-03-18, 19:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Jason.Bourne
Done. Donation on its way. Also let me know if I can help any other way.
(2021-03-18, 19:29)latts9923 Wrote: Trying to catch up with posts...

@Jason.Bourne

@thesabear
@Panko

@wags1

@jasn

@RB0135

@RCBodyslam

@ScratchInside

@andrzejls

@adsi

@murnaz
Thanks 👍
I continue to see Skin Helper errors.
Any help!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2021-03-19, 03:49)movie78 Wrote: I continue to see Skin Helper errors.
Any help!

Have you created a debug log and looked into the log to see why it errored?

Maybe paste the log here.
(2021-03-19, 03:52)RB0135 Wrote:
Any help!

https://paste.kodi.tv/sajeyuzaze.kodi
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2021-03-19, 04:26)movie78 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 03:52)RB0135 Wrote:
Any help!

So, what I can see is you have the wrong versions of modules installed.

Also, a lot of errors stating "Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.service". In the list of loaded modules, this is not being shown. Check your add-ons and make sure you have installed script.skin.helper.service. You need version 1.1.33 and can get this from Latts Repo.

That will do for starters, but if you are only running Kodi V19, you seem to have a lot of unneccessary/uncompatible add-ons. An example, is that you have the old version of script.module.beautifulsoup (python2 version) as well as the correct version installed, script.module.beautifulsoup4. You need to remove the addon script.module.beautifulsoup
(2021-03-19, 06:22)RB0135 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 04:26)movie78 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 03:52)RB0135 Wrote: Have you created a debug log and looked into the log to see why it errored?

So, what I can see is you have the wrong versions of modules installed.

Also, a lot of errors stating "Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.service". In the list of loaded modules, this is not being shown. Check your add-ons and make sure you have installed script.skin.helper.service. You need version 1.1.33 and can get this from Latts Repo.

That will do for starters, but if you are only running Kodi V19, you seem to have a lot of unneccessary/uncompatible add-ons. An example, is that you have the old version of script.module.beautifulsoup (python2 version) as well as the correct version installed, script.module.beautifulsoup4. You need to remove the addon script.module.beautifulsoup
I would second this. The one thing I noticed migrating my 2 Shields from Leia to Matrix is that the migration process leaves all the incompatible addons installed but disabled. That does cause problems so if you migrate the first thing you should do is go thru and uninstall all the incompatible addons. And make sure to go thru “my addons” as well as go into Settings, System, Add-ons, Manage Dependencies and clear out the incompatible addons in there as well. Once you clear out all the incompatible (and orphaned) addons things should run much better.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0