• 35(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-10-23, 13:27)latts9923 Wrote: @TimeZone
You're welcome!

@melons2
Hmm...I've tested the menu bars with Windows and Android, but I don't see any problems. Which menu bar is causing the problem?

@latioboy
You're welcome! To display the top art, you need to select "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" from the Top Menu and choose either TEXT or LOGO. If you select LOGO, you then need to select "FULLSCREEN TOP ART" and choose which type of art is displayed.

@defleppard
Correct...the Multi-Mod updates are cumulative.
@latts9923 

I copied your update over my skin.aeonmq8 folder and all of the main menu bars were to short. This happened to me in another update, It was the one just before your August update and I unpacked an older textures.xbt file just for the menu bar files and that corrected it.....I was never able to repack a texture file with the correct menu bar files in it. Anyway I then reinstalled the original un-modded MQ8 and recopied your newest update over it again....the menu bar was too short. I reinstalled MQ8 un-modded and then copied your mod except I left out the media folder.....still the menu bars were all too short?

I can't figure this one out?
@latts9923 
Thank you for your answer

Ok logo top link page will be displayed to me now.

But I do not get disc and the logo below is not displayed right.

Can you please tell me exactly what I need to adjust to get this displayed.

I have tried everything to get Displayed disc, unfortunately I have not succeeded so far.
(2019-08-13, 23:13)latts9923 Wrote: @"chrissix"

I can look at adding a multiple toggle option as well as adding the new characterart code.

@latts9923  have you added only the multiple toggle option ? or the new characterart code as well ? because i have to put the characterart still in a "characterart" folder to get them to work and if not will it be part of an future update ?
@melons2
Did you try removing everything from your media folder and copy all the files from the media folder in the current update?

@latioboy
I just added the media info (discart, media flags, clearart) to the Video OSD. It will be part of the next update.

@Amjak
Let me check the characterart code.
@latts9923 
I'm sorry, I thought you had everything integrated.

And when will the next update be exactly?

I really want to have this option with Discart Smile
(2019-10-25, 14:19)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2
Did you try removing everything from your media folder and copy all the files from the media folder in the current update?

@latioboy
I just added the media info (discart, media flags, clearart) to the Video OSD. It will be part of the next update.

@Amjak
@latts9923 

Yes, removed "media" folder completely. Created "New folder" media folder and copied contents of new archive media folder into newly created media folder. Failure.....home screen menu bar still too short as it was with the June update.....
Could this be an error in an xml file? I'm guessing.....
Like I said, I can't figure this one out. Last update works fine and if I go back to it, it works fine. I copy over update and failure. If I copy no media folder and leave media folder from August update....Failure?
I can't see an answer yet, let me know if you think of anything.

Mine will be the Mod unique version.....lol

How can I fix this?............................ by resizing some graphic  or changing code?

Thank you
(2019-10-25, 18:18)melons2 Wrote:

@latioboy

@Amjak
@latts9923 

Yes, removed "media" folder completely. Created "New folder" media folder and copied contents of new archive media folder into newly created media folder. Failure.....home screen menu bar still too short as it was with the June update.....
Like I said, I can't figure this one out. Last update works fine and if I go back to it, it works fine. I copy over update and failure. If I copy no media folder and leave media folder from August update....Failure?

How can I fix this?............................ by resizing some graphic  or changing code?

Thank you 
Hey @melons2 Do you have KODI set to full screen? When I take it off of full screen, my menu doesn't go all the way across. When i go fullscreen (I use the "\" key) the menu bar stretches all the way across.
(2019-10-25, 21:07)RonnieG3 Wrote:
(2019-10-25, 18:18)melons2 Wrote:

@latioboy

@Amjak
@latts9923 

Thank you  
Hey @melons2 Do you have KODI set to full screen? When I take it off of full screen, my menu doesn't go all the way across. When i go fullscreen (I use the "\" key) the menu bar stretches all the way across. 
Well thank you....Home run!

I wonder why in other @latts9923 updates.... it is across the whole whether or not in (I use the "\" key) "Full screen"?
Can we fix this?
Thanks
(2019-10-25, 23:18)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-10-25, 21:07)RonnieG3 Wrote:
(2019-10-25, 18:18)melons2 Wrote: @latts9923 

Thank you  
Well thank you....Home run!

I wonder why in other @latts9923 updates.... it is across the whole whether or not in (I use the "\" key) "Full screen"?
Can we fix this?
Thanks 

Glad I could help  Blush
@melons2
@RonnieG3

I've tried full screen and windowed mode on my Windows PC and the menu bars do not change size.
@latts9923 is the characterart working for you? When I download it with artwork beef and activate it in the skin nothing shows up
@Amjak
Yes, I see characterart, but only if it's in a characterart folder. I need to check if there's updated code for characterart.
(2019-10-27, 15:56)latts9923 Wrote: @Amjak
Yes, I see characterart, but only if it's in a characterart folder. I need to check if there's updated code for characterart.

Alright I think there's one like the same way Aeon Tajo has implemented it maybe chrissix can give it to you. It would be nice if it work's one day without to put it in a folder.
Thx for your amazing mod 
Greetings Amjak
Hi

Im pretty new to this "manual" skin section for Kodi. I have only in past using the skins avaliable in the Kodi default repo. 
I found out yesterday about this skin and it blow my mind. Looks amazing.

Couple of newbie questions:
- Is there a repo to install this skin from? Reason for asking is that i use Kodi on a Nvidia Shield (Android TV) and its quite a mess to work with files in a file explorer for Android. At least i have not been able to find a nice one.
- I have understood that this mod can list the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB etc for movies. Is that something it will scrap from internet when you update/add a movie? Or is there some manual work to add the data to some .nfo or similar?
- Since ratings etc changes during time is there a way to keep the ratings up to date in Kodi? Like is there some features / scrips that scraps the ratings for all movies?
- I saw on youtube there was a great guide how to install Aeon MQ 7 Mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLLEOXMVdI Is there any similar to M8 Multi-Mod?

/Henrik
(2019-10-29, 10:44)Henke123 Wrote: Hi

Im pretty new to this "manual" skin section for Kodi. I have only in past using the skins avaliable in the Kodi default repo. 
I found out yesterday about this skin and it blow my mind. Looks amazing.

Couple of newbie questions:
- Is there a repo to install this skin from? Reason for asking is that i use Kodi on a Nvidia Shield (Android TV) and its quite a mess to work with files in a file explorer for Android. At least i have not been able to find a nice one.
- I have understood that this mod can list the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB etc for movies. Is that something it will scrap from internet when you update/add a movie? Or is there some manual work to add the data to some .nfo or similar?
- Since ratings etc changes during time is there a way to keep the ratings up to date in Kodi? Like is there some features / scrips that scraps the ratings for all movies?
- I saw on youtube there was a great guide how to install Aeon MQ 7 Mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLLEOXMVdI Is there any similar to M8 Multi-Mod?

/Henrik
@Henke123 

Hi,
Just trying to help you on a couple issues here, hope i'm right cause am still learning..... Smile

First you need to istall the office Aeon MQ8 skin, this is a MOD for it, you can find it here MQ8
Once you have installed it, you can copy this Multi-Mod over the location where your system have installed the skin

I do also have an android box (ZiDOO 10) so i assume they are on the sme location, i dont know it by heart, but can look it up for you later this evening, am not at home atm, am at work.
To copy those files, you do however need for example a filebrowser on your android box running.
I do use EZ File Manager for android, once installed you have to enable the ftp deamon. Then you can reach it from your PC and copy the files.

Like i said, am not at home right now, but can write it out in more details when i get home.
For the "ratings" you can use "universal scraper when you scrape your movies. there is a setting in universal scraper for it.

Best Regards
Pete.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10