• 8(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-08-23, 14:35)sunlollyking Wrote: Is there a way to upgrade from Aeon MQ6 to Aeon MQ7 and keep all my settings from MQ6 intact?

Give it a try first, backup your MQ6 skin settings and restore it in MQ7 and see

Sent from my iPhone6s+
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
No, bad idea, skin settings is not the same, it´s other skin.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-23, 05:15)wex101 Wrote: I have been having a difficult time using the seek bar. I can't see where I am at on it very easily, especially when jumping ahead, because it is so small. Is there an option somewhere to give it normal length?

Yes the progress bar width is too short. To fix navigate to 1080i folder of skin and open dialogseekbar.xml in xml editor.

Go to line 112 and change the width from 375 to 1815.

Go to line 122 and change the width from 375 to 1815.

This should bring progress full length across screen.

@Wanilton maybe get marcos to include this fix.

Cheers
Ok, I will check this wtih Marcos, for fix. I checked here, but I think it´s no a bug, it´s by design short.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
This new skin upgrade is absolutely awesome! Bravo to everyone involved with the project!

I've started working on an update to the Holiday Mod I made last year for MQ6. I hope to have it ready by the end of September.
(2016-08-23, 16:59)latts9923 Wrote: This new skin upgrade is absolutely awesome! Bravo to everyone involved with the project!

I've started working on an update to the Holiday Mod I made last year for MQ6. I hope to have it ready by the end of September.

Hi latts good see ya back Big Grin

Thanks again for the holiday mod. Your snow mod for mq6 works fine in mq7. If you have more updates to it be sweet. Not long to xmas now to turn it on again Smile

If you can get the xmas and halloween themes to work in mq7 be great.

cheers
(2016-08-23, 06:06)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 05:34)aceaz Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 05:12)djhifi Wrote: Why would you need dif. profiles ?

Because I don't live alone? That's why the profile feature was built into kodi. My library/trakt.tv account is different from my wife's.

You missed my question. Anyway, i just ran a quick test, setted up 2 profiles and worked without defaulting. Maybe you need to save and correctly restart on profile 1 and then create profile 2 save and repeat.
Furthermore, you have to configure profile 2 the way you want it, or it will default every single time. My advice is to export skin settings and import when on profile 2.

Exporting settings for each profile stopped it from defaulting when switching. Thanks for that. It's not obvious to me why one would need to do that to get the settings for each profile to stick, but whatever works. Smile

Now I can't seem to get poster and fan art to show up when switching views. Poster art (but not fan art) shows up when using the default "Right List" view.
(2016-08-23, 16:42)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 05:15)wex101 Wrote: I have been having a difficult time using the seek bar. I can't see where I am at on it very easily, especially when jumping ahead, because it is so small. Is there an option somewhere to give it normal length?

Yes the progress bar width is too short. To fix navigate to 1080i folder of skin and open dialogseekbar.xml in xml editor.

Cheers

Thank you! One more question. There doesn't seem to be much support for live TV on the main menu. I would like to be able to go to the guide from the main menu, not from the sub menu. Also, the tv channels submenu is empty
@ the_bo

Howdy!

Good to hear about the snow mod. The first thing I got working was the Christmas font. I also just added a font for Halloween. Lots of code changes in MQ 7.
(2016-08-23, 17:36)wex101 Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 16:42)the_bo Wrote:

Cheers

Thank you! One more question. There doesn't seem to be much support for live TV on the main menu. I would like to be able to go to the guide from the main menu, not from the sub menu. Also, the tv channels submenu is empty

Find out which position your live tv is on main menu. Mine is 5th item on main menu.

Navigate to .kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7/settings.xml

Open settings.xml and search for word tvchannels keep pressing next to get to line similiar like following

Code:
<setting id="menu0502.action" type="string">ActivateWindow(TVChannels)</setting>

My live tv is position 5 hence menu0502.action. Yours might be different number.

Replace TVChannels to TVGuide like following.

Code:
<setting id="menu0502.action" type="string">ActivateWindow(TVGuide)</setting>

Hopefully this should bring to tv guide when clicking live tv on main menu.

It would be nice if there was option to select live tv guide in customize main menu. For now this is a workaround

On my system selecting tv channels in livetv sub menu works. Not sure why it doesnt on yours.

Good luck
With the new mods presenting rotten tomatoes, metacritic etc, i've noticed once you scan the library, the rating wont update/change in the future Sad
I can only update/change imdb rating via "rating update addon"

Is there a workaround for the rest?

(2016-08-23, 17:30)aceaz Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 06:06)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 05:34)aceaz Wrote: Because I don't live alone? That's why the profile feature was built into kodi. My library/trakt.tv account is different from my wife's.

You missed my question. Anyway, i just ran a quick test, setted up 2 profiles and worked without defaulting. Maybe you need to save and correctly restart on profile 1 and then create profile 2 save and repeat.
Furthermore, you have to configure profile 2 the way you want it, or it will default every single time. My advice is to export skin settings and import when on profile 2.

Exporting settings for each profile stopped it from defaulting when switching. Thanks for that. It's not obvious to me why one would need to do that to get the settings for each profile to stick, but whatever works. Smile

Now I can't seem to get poster and fan art to show up when switching views. Poster art (but not fan art) shows up when using the default "Right List" view.

Are you using local files on artwork downloader?
Hi, I also need to roll back my Python version as I tried Krypton out, I am running 15 RC. I cant update to 15.1 cos of the buggy Directx issues.
TvTunes is turned on, I get an Audio and Video to download, I can hear the before the download, but when I download the Audio it won't play.

Anything is wrong?

Here are the default settings of the add on

Sent from my iPhone6s+
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2016-08-23, 20:41)djhifi Wrote: With the new mods presenting rotten tomatoes, metacritic etc, i've noticed once you scan the library, the rating wont update/change in the future Sad
I can only update/change imdb rating via "rating update addon"

Is there a workaround for the rest?

(2016-08-23, 17:30)aceaz Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 06:06)djhifi Wrote: You missed my question. Anyway, i just ran a quick test, setted up 2 profiles and worked without defaulting. Maybe you need to save and correctly restart on profile 1 and then create profile 2 save and repeat.

Are you using local files on artwork downloader?

Sorry. I jumped the gun there. Problem solved after I restarted Kodi. It was happening for my library and for addons (e.g. Exodus). I am using artwork downloader but not artwork organizer.
(2016-08-23, 21:35)iMak Wrote: TvTunes is turned on, I get an Audio and Video to download, I can hear the before the download, but when I download the Audio it won't play.

Anything is wrong?

Here are the default settings of the add on

Sent from my iPhone6s+

OK, I knew how to solve the problem. The default download directory for the add-on themes was on the external drive where my movies are, but because the Nvidia Shield doesn't permit to write on the external drive, I therefore changed the download location to the internal storage and everything works fine.

Sent from my iPhone6s+
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13