• 9(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
(2016-12-26, 21:52)smitchell6879 Wrote: Gotcha and very well understand...I actually use mq7 more myself.... Haha

hi i am trying maddox again but cannot seem to ge hold of the passion-xbmc repo for the color picker needed for the skin i have tried the repo but seems to be empty
I don't have all the add-ons either the only ones I have are skin helper skin shortcuts artwork downloader library data and extended info... It works for my use at least..... With the menubar mod and holiday mod... If you think you need it maybe start a thread on aeon NOx... I found the passion repo but it wasn't updated to work with this to my knowledge and may not be needed
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Hey @latts9923, quick question regarding the Star Wars portion of the mod:

I notice in the Star Wars folder there are A LOT more images than appear on screen (Yoda, Imperial Symbol, etc.). Do they apply elsewhere, or should they also be on my screen (with R2, Star Destroyer, Falcon, X-Wing and Tie Fighter)?
Thank you for this mod compilation...just what the Dr. ordered!
I am running on Aeon MQ 7 Spin. I noticed that after applying the files, when playing music the spinning disk used to change color. Now it's just transparent with the black lettering. Is there a parameter somewhere I need to correct?
Sorry, I just saw post #38. Suspect I need to use the combined textures file. Thanks.

Update: ...that fixed it. Prolly should update the zip file or put a note in the first post.
(2016-12-04, 13:08)Blackysb Wrote: Hi, great mod, many thanks. I only have one problem, when in layout 4 when playing music the spinning cd is transparent but I can see the writing spinning.

I had that same problem. I installed the updated textures file (see post #38) and it fixed the problem.
One thing to note, particularly if you are running on android (I'm running on a AFTV box). You will avoid issues and strange effects if you make sure to switch to another skin (Confluence as an example but any skin other than the one you are modifying will do) prior to replacing the files. Then switch back once you are done replacing the appropriate files.
You could just close Kodi and restart after making changes to the skin.... Any changes made will not take effect until the skin is reloaded.... That being why you had to switch skins for the mod fix to work. Which ever is simpler for you... Happy New year's to all.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2016-12-29, 20:08)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey @latts9923, quick question regarding the Star Wars portion of the mod:

I notice in the Star Wars folder there are A LOT more images than appear on screen (Yoda, Imperial Symbol, etc.). Do they apply elsewhere, or should they also be on my screen (with R2, Star Destroyer, Falcon, X-Wing and Tie Fighter)?

Howdy,

Yeah, I was thinking about making some falling images like the Holiday Mod, but I changed my mind. I forgot to remove those extra images from the mod when I zipped it up.
(2017-01-01, 20:40)wags1 Wrote: Sorry, I just saw post #38. Suspect I need to use the combined textures file. Thanks.

Update: ...that fixed it. Prolly should update the zip file or put a note in the first post.

You're right...I forgot to update the original post with the updated Textures file. Thanks for catching that! Done!
hi will you be adding any more mods to this version thanks for your adviceBig Grin
So I just download the Aeon MQ spin mod and install and it´s done?
(2017-01-12, 19:20)flowerpot Wrote: hi will you be adding any more mods to this version thanks for your adviceBig Grin

I have a few things I plan on adding...

1) I need to add the Stormtrooper rating star to these two downloads.

2) I think I just picked up a new project this morning...adding TVTunes for Movies and TV Shows.

3) I'm working on adding fireworks to an Independence Day option in the Holiday Mod.
(2017-01-12, 20:05)strix75 Wrote: So I just download the Aeon MQ spin mod and install and it´s done?

Once you install the Spin Mod you'll need to download and install this Multi-Mod Mod.
(2017-01-12, 20:37)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 19:20)flowerpot Wrote: hi will you be adding any more mods to this version thanks for your adviceBig Grin

I have a few things I plan on adding...

1) I need to add the Stormtrooper rating star to these two downloads.

2) I think I just picked up a new project this morning...adding TVTunes for Movies and TV Shows.

3) I'm working on adding fireworks to an Independence Day option in the Holiday Mod.

Nice, can't wait to test...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1