• 104(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2018-01-04, 11:36)MB1968 Wrote: - Please add Files to your submenu. Can you see a backround/fanart when selecting Files from the submenu?

I wanted to double check with you on this one. If I go to the Movies submenu and highlight Files, there is no background. However, once I select Files the background displays. Is this what you are asking about?
(2018-01-15, 15:44)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201 

I tried adding a 4K movie and the case works for me.  Did you add ".4k" to the end of your movie file?
 Hi Latts.

this is an old problem that I've never solved  since when you have added 4k media flag or HDR to the MultiMod ! in a sense I gave up looking for a solution to this

E.S Life of Pi (2012).4k.mkv doing the scrapper with Media Manager MediaElch I have always as result , media flag 4k of  default of the skin , Logo and white color 4k.
that  Media Manager usages  you ?  or explain as if I were a child your procedure to us ... Oo
@gotham_x 

All I did to get the 4K case was name the movie "Life of Pi (2012).4k.mp4" and update my movie library.
(2018-01-15, 16:55)latts9923 Wrote:
(2018-01-04, 11:36)MB1968 Wrote: - Please add Files to your submenu. Can you see a backround/fanart when selecting Files from the submenu?

I wanted to double check with you on this one. If I go to the Movies submenu and highlight Files, there is no background. However, once I select Files the background displays. Is this what you are asking about?
Correct. This also applies when you add Update- or Clean Video Library to the submenu's manually. I don't use the default submenu's that come with the skin. I've customized the submenu for each menu. The first row of the submenu is the same for each menu.

When I open Files from the submenu, a list of folders on my external hard drive appears. The fanart is visible but the skin uses the same fanart.jpg file for each folder and ignores the specific fanart.jpg file within the folder.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2018-01-15, 21:42)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x 

All I did to get the 4K case was name the movie "Life of Pi (2012).4k.mp4" and update my movie library.
 then nothing Latts , I have also inserted in the file name HDR , unfortunately, everything remains unchanged by default , other ideas to see if it causes some conflict ?
(2018-01-15, 21:42)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x 

Hi @latts9923 

This worked perfect. Please see attached picture:

Isn't the banner suppose to display here on TV Shows. The movies banner displays perfectly.
Thanks for a wonderful mod Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hi Latts

i actually tried to add "[4K]" at the end of the movie filename but i doesn't work, still can' t get the box showing on kodiflix.
Should it be exactly "[filename].4k.[extension]" ?

- quick edit - 
i rename my movie with ONLY "4k" and it works.
Thanks!
in fact , removing the point before 4k it works , but only on the view Kofiflix. excessively not enough .
No worries can use whatever code you like for multi mod if you want, I also changed video lyrics animations a bit to my liking as well thnxx to Manfeeds great mod, I'm always adding to it and if I new how to port mods I would.. 😉
@JanM201 

I think it should.  I'll take a look at the TV Show logos.
@nikeb & @gotham_x

I named my file just like nikeb's example...[filename].4k.[extension].  I also tried with a capital K (.4K.) and the 4K case shows on all views.  I'm not sure why it won't work for you.
Sorry Latts, if you can not give neither you an explanation ...anyway , it works only with Kodiflix wiev set to Boxset. sin !
@JanM201 

Check your option "Dialogue Top Art" under "Collection/Change View" of your Top Menu.  You can display the logo, clearart or banner of your TV Show.
Hi @latts9923 

I forgot about that option. Works perfect now.
Thanks again for all your hard work & a wonderful mod.
Cheers Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hi Latts.I have a request to make , you can publish on the first page of the thread a complete list of all the add-on and repository for the necessary excellent functioning of the MultiMod ,or even better a packet RAR business suit to be able to download ? it would really be helpful , just a proposal .
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4