• 24(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@"chrissix" 

I have been following the emburary plugin script thread and i see you got your actress resource image addon to work with it.

Can you share how it works, and is it much faster than using manfeeds method?

Also the director resource addon seems you got working too.

Thanks for all your work
(2019-07-22, 00:24)the_bo Wrote: I have been following the emburary plugin script thread and i see you got your actress resource image addon to work with it.

Can you share how it works, and is it much faster than using manfeeds method?

Also the director resource addon seems you got working too.

Thanks for all your work
I didn't want say faster. On views it's not that fast then on dialogvideoinfo cause ListItem.Cast is normally dialogvideoinfo exclusive.
But it's working on Krypton and on Leia. Also the code is much easier! Only a tenth the length of @manfeed skin hack way.

EDIT: All combined InfoLabels are working with it and are now usable with resource addons (Studios, Genre, Country, Director, Writer, Cast, ...)
API for Character Poster (aka Extraposter) is on it's way:
@"chrissix"

Thanks for all your hard work updating the code for the Actress Add-on! I've added this to all three mods and will be included in their next update.
(2019-07-22, 16:02)latts9923 Wrote: Thanks for all your hard work updating the code for the Actress Add-on! I've added this to all three mods and will be included in their next update.
Great!

How have you implemented?
I implemented it in rightlist toggle button with characterart. the same time per image as fanart in background.
And in dialogvideoinfo i can toggle between discart+middleart with a discart+middleart fallback if no actress in movie.
it's working also with visible condidtions like a charm. you can make fallbacks nice!
i am not finished yet but something like this it schould look with
Multi Actress Sideshow
Multi Director Sideshow
Multi Country Flags Sideshow

Also will like to implement for Studio Logos left bottom, to can scrape multiple studios again, but this then is everywhere running, hope it's fast enough.

First i would like to thank you or good job with this beautiful skin.
Now my question.

Is somehow possible to set  backgroud  type FANART COLLECTION / from DB for another type of main menu list item than MOVIES?
For example i wanted to make separate menu item of type MOVIE/ANIMATION but  i cant achieve this for now..i dont know how if its possible..
When i try video nodes option as menu item, i cant set there fanart collection background..

its easily done in aeon nox silvo for example..
Hi @chrissix again

I see you got local awards working with emburary helper. I would also like not having to use skin helper as it uses lot of resources.

Would there be anyway to create a addon that downloads the awards info into a txt file so don't have to do all work manually for each movie?

Thanks again

Also budget and revenue details be nice to have locally also.
(2019-07-23, 23:57)the_bo Wrote: Would there be anyway to create a addon that downloads the awards info into a txt file so don't have to do all work manually for each movie?

Thanks again

Also budget and revenue details be nice to have locally also.
Same my thoughts bro  Nod
We would ned of instead an "SH scraper to simplecashe" an "SH download to txt file".
Sure it's technical possible but i'm far away to have that skill!

Only member i know to have that skill and still active would be @Angelinas 

2 disadvantages of "fake InfoLabels":
  • For each query direct file access
  • Delay about 1 second
That means it is only suitable for local kodi and in DialogVideoInfo you have to cover up the section with a delay animation.

But the "fake InfoLabel" idea is maybe really nice. I also love Awards, Budget, Revenue
Hi @latts9923 

Do you know the code to show the total number of movies inside a playlist. Tried using code below that worked on krypton but so far no effect. It shows number correctly on main menu but trying to show it inside a view.

Thanks

xml:

<variable name="playlist_count">
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl1)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget1.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl2)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget2.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl3)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget3.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl4)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget4.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl5)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget5.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl6)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget6.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl7)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget7.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl8)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget8.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl9)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget9.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl10)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget10.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl11)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget11.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl12)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget12.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl13)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget13.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl14)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget14.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl15)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget15.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl16)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget16.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl17)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget17.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl18)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget18.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl19)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget19.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl20)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget20.Count)]</value>
    </variable>

(2019-07-24, 13:17)the_bo Wrote: Hi @latts9923 

Do you know the code to show the total number of movies inside a playlist. Tried using code below that worked on krypton but so far no effect. It shows number correctly on main menu but trying to show it inside a view.

Thanks

xml:

<variable name="playlist_count">
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl1)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget1.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl2)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget2.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl3)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget3.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl4)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget4.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl5)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget5.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl6)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget6.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl7)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget7.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl8)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget8.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl9)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget9.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl10)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget10.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl11)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget11.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl12)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget12.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl13)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget13.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl14)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget14.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl15)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget15.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl16)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget16.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl17)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget17.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl18)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget18.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl19)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget19.Count)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(playlists),vpl20)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget20.Count)]</value>
    </variable>

Hey...this sounds interesting! I don't use playlists but videonodes, created with the Library Node Editor, instead. Any suggestion how the code should look for my 2 video nodes: Concerts and Documentaries?

And in which file do I have to paste the code, to see the total number of Concerts and Documentaries on my homescreen?

Thanks in advance.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@the_bo

I'll take a look at it.
@latts9923 
Hi,

I know or have an idea of how much time you spend doing this great work at your own expense. But I just can't help but asking because of the anticipation of waiting for an update.

Do you have any rough approximate idea of the next MQ8 update?

Thank you,

The O Man
@melons2

Haha...no worries. I actually just put the finishing touches on the MQ 8 Multi-Mod, MQ 7 Krypton Mod and MQ 7 Leia Mod last night.

I'm hoping to get them all uploaded sometime Saturday evening.
(2019-08-02, 19:48)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2

Haha...no worries. I actually just put the finishing touches on the MQ 8 Multi-Mod, MQ 7 Krypton Mod and MQ 7 Leia Mod last night.

I'm hoping to get them all uploaded sometime Saturday evening.
@latts9923 
Have you considered to change the code for studio logos to a @sualfred Embuary Helper code that's now possible to scrape multiple studios again and it's still working with the studios resource addon?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10