• 26(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
SOLVED...........Found it.

@latts9923 

I need a pointer, I can't seem to find the setting in the Top Menu named "SHOW CAST".
 I am looking up where "Art", "Options/change view", ...etc. menus are and I don't see it.
Where is it?
(2019-08-04, 15:46)SteveSmith Wrote: @chrissix 
I have ended up turning off the actress info in the rightlist view I think its too messy having the actress and characterart on the same screen.
I like your way of doing it, if you had the Actress Info tab/Button and it 2 things:
1. Replaced the discart with the actress image as you have shown,
2. When you select Actress info, the area where the Plot normally is or as in your video the Director and writer Information, you could have information on that actress, so as an example Haley Atwell, the picture would be where the DVD is, and text from IMDB:
I didn't replaced anything, i just added a toggle button and a visible condition when something is or is not onfucus.

The idea is nice but Kodi provides no InfoLabels for any kind of actress bio. Actress bio is available over TMDB API but there is no use for Kodi and Skins. That's the reason why Extended Info Script exist. There you can view actress bio in Kodi.
Sure i could implement the addon in Extended Info Script but i will never do cause i only want to modify Skins and not sub-addons, and i also hate Extended Info Script cause it's buggy on my side and outdated legacy.

But there are 2 new projects wich can replace Extended Info Script and all can be done Skin internal ->
When combining @jurialmunkey plugin.video.themoviedb.helper and @sualfred script.embuary.helper it will be possible for skinners to create custom actor bio's with skin internal methods.
Then also the actress addon can be implemented there.

But like Extended Info Script it would still all fetched real time online and also in a seperate window. It's not meant for show direct in dialogvideoinfo window.
Thanks @latts9923 , tmdb and imdb info is not working, but the rest works now correct.
hi latts,
there's still no shelfview 3D in your mod. are you working on it ?
i really missed it !!!
thanks
@toutoune290
I will add additional views to the Multi-Mod at some point. I'm about to switch over to modding the music viz.
(2019-08-06, 01:02)latts9923 Wrote: @toutoune290
I will add additional views to the Multi-Mod at some point. I'm about to switch over to modding the music viz.
if you don't mind please add also Poster Zoom view..it's like widget in the home screen where there's cast in below.
thanks anyway...
Hi @latts9923 

Thanks for the update. Be amazing if you could port this awesome new view sometime from @manfeed aeon tajo

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2873767

keep up great work
@agungdeppe
I'll work on adding additional views after I work on the music viz.

@the_bo
Nice looking view...I'll see if manfeed minds if I try to port it over.
Thank you for this mod. Can someone please explain to me how I can show the character art. The graphics are available locally but still not displayed. Thank you.
Hey guys, needs some help - I think I remember having the episode title under the show title on the pause and info screens and now I've lost it. Did I turn off a setting or is it broken?
(2019-08-09, 18:10)ra77 Wrote: Thank you for this mod. Can someone please explain to me how I can show the character art. The graphics are available locally but still not displayed. Thank you.

i don`t know if this can be done automatically but manually you have to create in the movie directory a folder called "characterart" and put the characterart pictures in there

And by the way Fullscreen Top Art is not working for me only Fullscreen Middle Art is showing up
Thumbs Up 
(2019-08-10, 08:24)Amjak Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 18:10)ra77 Wrote: Thank you for this mod. Can someone please explain to me how I can show the character art. The graphics are available locally but still not displayed. Thank you.

i don`t know if this can be done automatically but manually you have to create in the movie directory a folder called "characterart" and put the characterart pictures in there 

Many thanks. That was the solution to my problem. It works now.
(2019-08-04, 16:32)melons2 Wrote: SOLVED...........Found it.

@latts9923 

I need a pointer, I can't seem to find the setting in the Top Menu named "SHOW CAST".
 I am looking up where "Art", "Options/change view", ...etc. menus are and I don't see it.
Where is it?
Where is it ? you can share.
Hey @latts9923 Awesome Mod man, Just wondering are the updates accumulative? or can you just download the latest update to the skin and it includes all previous updates?
Also, Colored studio flags is failing to install manually (not working) and update always says failed to install, cant use them for some reason now, before i could? Cheers Smile
Hey peeps, I've added new "Silk" style Resolution and 4k Codec flags if anyone is interested?

link here for the Resolution:
https://ufile.io/mupddhcf

and for the Codec:
https://ufile.io/d9d37dfo

Enjoy Smile
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10