• 50(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
I think that this news are great news for the comunity. I’m very happy because i haven’t got time to work in It and now, with your work, the project will be continue.

Thanks to you.
Version 2.0.0.0 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available...as well as a new how-to video.
I plan on uploading a pretty big update (v2.0.0.1) by the end of next week. This includes a lot of requests for additions/fixes from you guys that I've been keeping track of. This next update will hopefully start automatically on your side when I upload it to my repo, so make sure and backup your files if you have modded your own version. I will post here on the thread as a heads up before I begin uploading the update.
I'm going to take down my repo temporarily while I upload the new versions of the MQ 7 Krypton Mod and Leia Mod. I'll post again when they are uploaded and the repo is back online. Hopefully this goes off without a hitch.
Success! The updated version of the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (v2.0.0.1) has been uploaded and my repo is back online. If you go to Install from Repository, bring up the context menu on my repo and select Check for Updates, it should start downloading the new version. I will post all the new additions/fixes that are part of the update shortly.
Version 2.0.0.1 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.
Does anyone know how to get the DVD cases to animate ?
@Mp0wer

Sorry, I'm just now seeing your post. Which view are you using?
Version 2.0.0.2 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.
(2019-08-04, 02:23)latts9923 Wrote: @Mp0wer

Sorry, I'm just now seeing your post. Which view are you using?

I'm all set now...Thanks for the reply Blush
I just updated my repo to v1.0.9. If you check for updates to the repo it should install the new version.
(2018-06-09, 20:55)shanester Wrote: I have notice that when adjusting the audio offset, the main audio OSD is still in the foreground and makes it difficult to adjust the audio offset.

Did anyone ever solve this as I am experiencing the same problem?
(2019-08-25, 22:26)perspicacia Wrote:
(2018-06-09, 20:55)shanester Wrote: I have notice that when adjusting the audio offset, the main audio OSD is still in the foreground and makes it difficult to adjust the audio offset.

Did anyone ever solve this as I am experiencing the same problem? 

Anyone?
@perspicacia

I just looked at the audio offset. It is displayed at the top of the screen and the audio OSD window doesn't appear to interfere with it at all. Can you send a screenshot?
(2019-09-10, 01:08)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia

I just looked at the audio offset. It is displayed at the top of the screen and the audio OSD window doesn't appear to interfere with it at all. Can you send a screenshot?

Here is a screenshot https://ibb.co/Lgc5MYv

As you can see the Audio offset is active at the top but the OSD hasn't disappeared like it should so it blocks the screen when you are trying to adjust the offset
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9