• 67(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
the problem appears in the music player and the artist's logo. The first logo the player displays never disappears and subsequent ones rotate on it, generating overlay.

Not sure if anyone would be interested but I've created the following video codec icon for 'Ultra HD Blu-ray' sources to replace the 'HD Blu-ray Disc' icon.

I've sized it 328x224 and named it 'uhdbluray.png' and placed it in the 'resource.images.videocodec.color / resources' folder. You just need to update the movie filename to include 'uhdbluray' and update the 'includevariables.xml'.
Ragazzi perché non inserire questa bandiera meda bar? È molto bello

(2020-05-17, 19:08)defleppard Wrote: the problem appears in the music player and the artist's logo. The first logo the player displays never disappears and subsequent ones rotate on it, generating overlay.

Is it a particular Layout that you are seeing that problem on? I use Layout 6 or 7 often (used Layout 7 just today for several hours) and have never seen that issue.
(2020-05-17, 19:08)defleppard Wrote: the problem appears in the music player and the artist's logo. The first logo the player displays never disappears and subsequent ones rotate on it, generating overlay.

Doing this from memory but you might want to try changing your settings to prefer logos vs clearart?
(2020-05-17, 15:04)mataus19 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 10:17)LeKodeur Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 03:37)mataus19 Wrote: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the white or coloured 'Studio icons' to display in the media icons bar at the bottom of the Kodiflix dialogue page.

I've installed and enabled the addon and selected either white or coloured under 'skin settings' / 'icons and images' / 'studios'

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

You need to install the "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" addon. I would also recommend you install the 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' addon if you want get the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons.  
Hi, thanks for the info!

I've installed "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" and enabled it. Also prevented the update to latest version 0.0.18, however I still cannot get any studio icons to show. This is the case with coloured or white. I updated to version 0.0.18 and still no joy!

I have however got the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons showing by installing 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' as you suggested so thank you! 

Anybody have any suggestions please? Thanks!
(2020-05-18, 06:04)wags1 Wrote:

Is it a particular Layout that you are seeing that problem on? I use Layout 6 or 7 often (used Layout 7 just today for several hours) and have never seen that issue. 

layer 3
(2020-05-18, 18:18)defleppard Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 06:04)wags1 Wrote:

layer 3

I normally don’t use Layout 3 but tried it. Under “view option” try setting it to “prefer clearart” not “prefer logo”. I’m not seeing the problem you describe but that’s how I have mine set. What background image are you using. I use Slideshow. Perhaps that makes a difference?
(2020-05-18, 16:57)mataus19 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 15:04)mataus19 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 10:17)LeKodeur Wrote: You need to install the "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" addon. I would also recommend you install the 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' addon if you want get the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons.  
Hi, thanks for the info!

I've installed "resource.images.studios.coloures-0.0.15.zip" and enabled it. Also prevented the update to latest version 0.0.18, however I still cannot get any studio icons to show. This is the case with coloured or white. I updated to version 0.0.18 and still no joy!

I have however got the 'subtitle' and 'audio' coloured icons showing by installing 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip' as you suggested so thank you!  

By default you should have at least the white icons working ... so I would suggest you restart and re-install the skin (remove skin.aeonmq8 from your addons folder, restart kodi, re-install the original aeonmq8 (from MarcosQui) fresh from the kodi repo and then add the Multi-Mod mods).
Smile 
(2020-05-17, 15:06)latts9923 Wrote: @LeKodeur
Thanks!

I don't use the PVR/Live TV section, so I depend on others to help me troubleshoot, but it looks like the default view is Right List TV. No other views are available as far as I know.

I just noticed those font errors in the log as well...I'll add them to the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
Smile ViewRightListTV should be named ViewLeftListTV as the recordings folders are listed to the left  Laugh . Never mind. This default PVR view does not show the recording's artwork in the large right half section of the view (the default 'white folder' symbol is displayed instead). The required artwork to be displayed is stored by Skin Services in script.skin.helper.service.pvrthumbs (missing Skin Services integration as mentioned in my earlier post). Other Aeon moded skins offer other PVR views (similar to Movies views) via the top menu ... for example, in a modded Aeon MQ6 I use a right list view (where recordings are really listed to the right Smile ) in the Aeon MQ6 mod by Angelinas  Wink (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247705). If you want to add some PVR views I can help you test them.
(2020-05-18, 01:56)vicius80 Wrote: Ragazzi perché non inserire questa bandiera meda bar? È molto bello

is impossible?
Hi, I am having a problem with the layout in movies 'KodiFlix' view.

Please bear in mind that this problem occurs because I like to use 'Centre list' in 'KodiFlix options / change view' dropdown menu

Under 'KodiFlix options / change view' dropdown menu at the top I select 'Hide info' and it fails to hide the media icons at the bottom (it only hides the plot). The only way to hide the media icons is to go to the dropdown menu 'collection / change view' and select 'media labels - OFF'.

However this drops the Media cases and disc too low so that it is off screen and there is a gap at the top of the fanart shadow.

I've tried with MQ7 multi-mod and it works fine... I select 'Hide info' under 'KodiFlix options / change view' dropdown menu it hides the Plot and the Media icons at the bottom.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2020-05-19, 12:04)LeKodeur Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 16:57)mataus19 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 15:04)mataus19 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the info!

By default you should have at least the white icons working ... so I would suggest you restart and re-install the skin (remove skin.aeonmq8 from your addons folder, restart kodi, re-install the original aeonmq8 (from MarcosQui) fresh from the kodi repo and then add the Multi-Mod mods).   
Thanks...I will give that a try!
Sorry but in shelf3d 2 it is possible to get the cd out of the cover instead of spinning the cover?
@defleppard
I am not seeing this problem either. It switches between clearart and clearlogo depending on which setting I have selected in the Top Menu.

@mataus19
If you show the "DETAIL INFO" on the Video Info screen, is the Studio name populated?

@vicius80
If you're wanting to display the color icons, you need the Add-ons that are available here.

There is only one animation available for Shelf3D v2.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10