• 80(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@RB0135
I believe you just found a bug. I bet you are using the Boxset view. When I select that view I don't see the thumbnail flag setting. I have a fix for that in the next update, but you can fix it right now on your end if you want. Open the file IncludesTopMenu.xml and find this...

xml:

<control type="radiobutton" id="1638">
<include>TopMenuRadioButton</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[32140]</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ThumbWatchFlag)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(watchedflag,watched)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(unwatchedflag,unwatched)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(ThumbWatchFlag)</selected>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(800) | Control.IsVisible(820) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixBoxsets)</visible>
</control>

Change the visible line to this...
xml:

<visible>Control.IsVisible(800) | Control.IsVisible(820) + ![Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixBoxsets) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]]</visible>
@Metalciaf

The default fanart will only display one image, which is the first fanart image downloaded by Artwork Beef. You are correct however about the pan and scan not working for default fanart. That option has been added and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923
take a look at the fade effect between fanart Smile

thanks to you for your hard work!!!
(2020-10-16, 14:15)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135
I believe you just found a bug. I bet you are using the Boxset view. When I select that view I don't see the thumbnail flag setting. I have a fix for that in the next update, but you can fix it right now on your end if you want. Open the file IncludesTopMenu.xml and find this...

xml:

<control type="radiobutton" id="1638">
<include>TopMenuRadioButton</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[32140]</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ThumbWatchFlag)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(watchedflag,watched)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(unwatchedflag,unwatched)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(ThumbWatchFlag)</selected>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(800) | Control.IsVisible(820) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixBoxsets)</visible>
</control>

Change the visible line to this...
xml:

<visible>Control.IsVisible(800) | Control.IsVisible(820) + ![Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixBoxsets) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]]</visible>
Hi @latts9923 

Well, your are correct.. For the seasons, I use the Boxset view.

I have changed the XML as suggested and the option did appear. It was turned on, so from past experience, I usually have to toggle the options before they register correctly.

I did that, and...... still no thumbnail (see image below). The Arrow shows the "watched" icon coming up on the top right. I also show the menu with the Thumbnail flags. I've also circled the watched episodes.

I have tried a lot of different series and it is the same with them, so not limited to this series.

Also, as a test, I changed the view to default (rather than boxset) and still, the watched thumbnail doesn't show.

Would I be missing an addon for this to display, or is it part of the base skin?

Thanks,
Rob
@Metalciaf

Are you wanting to make a change to the fadetime?

And you're welcome!

@RB0135

Look in your media folder and make sure you have the 6 images in overlays/unwatched/thumbs.
no no,if you look at my video in the other post (slow down the speed) you'll see that when you change between two movies there's no fade but you'll see for a second (maybe the fade time) the background images
this problem is just when "defatul artwork" is selected
if you choose Artwork beef there's no problem with that
(2020-10-17, 13:31)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135

Look in your media folder and make sure you have the 6 images in overlays/unwatched/thumbs.

Thanks @latts9923

At first, I thought you had nailed it as I looked in the .kodi/media location and there were no files.. Then it dawned on me, you mean the skins media location. So, looking in there, yes all the files are present. I decided to copy the files again from the original skin download, but they still didn't show up. Ive check the debug logs, nothing in there about any failure to load either.
(2020-10-18, 00:48)RB0135 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 13:31)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135

Thanks @latts9923

At first, I thought you had nailed it as I looked in the .kodi/media location and there were no files.. Then it dawned on me, you mean the skins media location. So, looking in there, yes all the files are present. I decided to copy the files again from the original skin download, but they still didn't show up. Ive check the debug logs, nothing in there about any failure to load either.
@latts9923 

I captured another debug log and found this:
 [Warning] CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'overlays/unwatched/banners/watched_Episodes.png'

However, that file exists: .kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq8/media/overlays/unwatched/banners/watched_episodes.png'

Arghhh... found the issue.... As this is running on Ubuntu (Linux) the files are case sensitive.

In the Debug statement, it is looking for watched_Episodes.png but the filename in the skin directory is watched_episodes.png (see the capital E that is being requested and the filename has a lowercase 'e'). I renamed the file to that in the Debug file, and now the watched thumb icons are showing.

As a guess, I did the same for unwatched_episodes.png renaming to unwatched_Episodes.png, and now the unwatched thumb icons are appearing.

So, how to easily fix it? Rename the files (seems easy but I don't know the exact filename what the skin naming is calling for as well has how many files are affected like this) or is this a Skin config issue looking for the wrong names?

Ideas?

Thanks,
Rob
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

first of all thanks for this beautiful awesome skins...
I have some questions:
1. I love music 3D layout, can we setting the album cover+disc, song info, next song, etc to always visible..?
current view is showing very quickly..or can we setting this timer before disappear?
2. I just re-install kodi and forget how to setting so if we playing song, automatically also download artist fanart.
3. if this isn't asking too much, wishing in the next update there'll be POSTER ZOOM view in the Movies & TV Shows Smile
I like the layout and have actors/actress poster in below (like showing in the movie widget in home screen)

thank you.
Curious, did the similar artists issue ever get addressed? 
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@RB0135
I renamed the files to lowercase in KodiFlixTV to fix the problem. It will be part of the next update. You can edit the KodiFlixTV view file and rename them as a temp fix.

@agungdeppe
You're welcome!

1. The jewel box and disc animations are on timers that repeat throughout the duration of the song. I'll take a look at the song info...I thought that persisted through the entire song.
2. Are you talking about viewing fanart on the music viz screen?
3. I can look at adding the Poster Zoom view.

@Shredder_guitar
I have a workaround for that problem...check this post. I haven't tried this since I posted that in February, but it should still be valid.
(2020-10-19, 14:39)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135
I renamed the files to lowercase in KodiFlixTV to fix the problem. It will be part of the next update. You can edit the KodiFlixTV view file and rename them as a temp fix.

Hi @latts9923 

I did see the names in the KodiFlixTV view file and thought that might be the way to go to change them... I am now noticing a host of other places the watched ticks are not showing (like on the main screen when showing the recently added titles widget of Movies, which I know I have watched one or two recently). I'm not too fussed about them though, the TV Series is the most important for me, which I can happily say is fixed.

Thanks for your help.
Rob
@RB0135
The default watched flags are not showing for the same reason. Open the file IncludesVariables.xml and find this...

xml:

<variable name="watched_style">
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),0)">OverlayWatched.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),1)">OverlayWatched_1.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),2)">OverlayWatched_2.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),3)">OverlayWatched_3.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),4)">OverlayWatched_4.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),5)">OverlayWatched_5.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),6)">OverlayWatched_6.png</value>
</variable>

Change all the png filenames to lowercase and it should work. I've made the change and it will be part of the next update. Thanks for pointing this out to me.
(2020-10-20, 01:53)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135
The default watched flags are not showing for the same reason. Open the file IncludesVariables.xml and find this...

xml:

<variable name="watched_style">
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),0)">OverlayWatched.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),1)">OverlayWatched_1.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),2)">OverlayWatched_2.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),3)">OverlayWatched_3.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),4)">OverlayWatched_4.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),5)">OverlayWatched_5.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(skin.string(stylewatched),6)">OverlayWatched_6.png</value>
</variable>

Change all the png filenames to lowercase and it should work. I've made the change and it will be part of the next update. Thanks for pointing this out to me.
Wow... Thanks @latts9923 for providing this... I was going to go looking at a later stage, but I will do it now  Big Grin

Glad I could offer some small assistance into making this mod even better.

Rob
@RB0135
You're welcome!

@agungdeppe
I have added the PosterZoom view to the Multi-Mod. It will be part of the next update.
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10