• 90(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-12-15, 09:36)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 03:24)folegozon Wrote: colleagues, I put folders with multi mod in the folder with mq8, but nothing changes. what else needs to be done?

MQ8 and unzipped Multi MOD have the same folder name "skin.aeonmq8".  You should copy Multi MOD's folder and overwrite MQ8's.  So does the latest update.
Also it requires a reboot after the overwrite.
Thank you friend! rolled - overloaded. But for some reason now the Studio icons for movies and TV series are missing Smile The colored media add-in is enabled. Yesterday everything worked - today it doesn't Smile
@agungdeppe
This is in the file VideoOSD.xml.
(2020-11-26, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @latioboy
It works fine with Kodi 18.9, I just tested it and had to tweak the code for Kodi 19.

Well...it was working with Kodi 19. Now it's not working again...hmm.
Hey I am here, yet again to be annoying about crap. lol

I recently discovered just how badly I need to use a version of Kodi that uses DSplayer (madvr for HDR>SDR+Interpolation). Unfortunately there isn't a Leia nor Matrix build that has DSPlayer, so I need to roll back to Jarvis(which I am willing to do, but hate to leave this mod behind). So I ask you this: is there an mq8 multi-mod available for Jarvis? Would I just add you mods to the standard MQ8 skin or am I stuck using Mq7? (which I really don't care for)
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2020-12-12, 21:11)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #24

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button in the Top Menu for the Posterlite view that allows you to enable/disable the episode title that displays on the banner when "BANNER" is the selected icon. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added an icon to the Music OSD menu that allows you to show the lyrics if you disable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the "CU LRC LYRICS" Add-on settings. The new "SHOW LYRICS" icon is located to the right of "MUTE". If you enable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" again, you will need to click the "SHOW LYRICS" icon one more time to activate the lyrics script, and then it will run automatically when you start a new song. There is a new image named osd_menu_lyrics.png in the media folder that you will need to copy. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • The change I made to the Low List cases affected other views as well...that has been fixed. Thanks to Markus88000 for reporting the bug!
  • The characterart was not displaying for the Posterlite view when episodes was selected and characterart was the "+ICON" selection. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!!
  • I added code to KodiFlix so that the Set poster will display correctly when Movie Set Cases and Center List are both enabled on an Android system. Thanks to Blackysb for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Well done - thank you!!!
@ctindell81
Haha...sorry, but MQ 8 is only available for Leia or Matrix.

@Nickerw
Thanks...and you're welcome!
@latts9923 

Did you check for my problem with the movies status display?
@latioboy
I'm still not sure where that info is coming from.
Greetings. How do I get the icons to be multicolored? I can only get all of them to be one solid color.
(2020-12-15, 14:45)ctindell81 Wrote:
It works fine with Kodi 18.9, I just tested it and had to tweak the code for Kodi 19.

I recently discovered just how badly I need to use a version of Kodi that uses DSplayer (madvr for HDR>SDR+Interpolation). Unfortunately there isn't a Leia nor Matrix build that has DSPlayer, so I need to roll back to Jarvis(which I am willing to do, but hate to leave this mod behind). So I ask you this: is there an mq8 multi-mod available for Jarvis? Would I just add you mods to the standard MQ8 skin or am I stuck using Mq7? (which I really don't care for)

I've used this DS player/ madvr combo before. Best picture quality I've seen on kodi.
I'm pretty sure it was a krypton build I was using. If that's the case, then would not latts mq7 mod for krypton suffice?
(2020-12-16, 06:16)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. How do I get the icons to be multicolored? I can only get all of them to be one solid color.

Here - download addons and install from zip
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335205
Hi, friends. Why I have in kodiflix mode, the line "genre" is displayed with crossed-out squares? I put different fonts.
Screenshot:
(2020-12-16, 08:11)Vimmelthevampire Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 14:45)ctindell81 Wrote:

I've used this DS player/ madvr combo before. Best picture quality I've seen on kodi.
I'm pretty sure it was a krypton build I was using. If that's the case, then would not latts mq7 mod for krypton suffice?

I know mq7 would be available, I just dont like the aesthetics of MQ7, its MQ6 and MQ8 that I absolutely love and I have based most of my upgrading decisions based on whether I could use said skins. (I really hate visual change) It is the red and black that I adore and then the pristine usage of the additional artwork by latts ....is just...perfection. Stock MQ8 made me find comfort in changing to Leia, Mq8-Multimod very quickly became the GOAT (greatest of all time) and made me totally forget about ever fearing if I should switch to Leia for fear of losing the MQ6 skin. Now, I don't want to lose MQ8-MM and going back to MQ6 feels like a major downgrade from MQ8-MM. However, I didn't realize what I was missing by not using DSplayer. I followed a tut on setting up MADVR with MPC-HC and love the results. Knowing that these settings will carry over to any DirectShow player...I NEED this in my  Home Theater. More than I need the prettiness of a skin.

@latts9923 I just found your youtube video of your holiday mod for MQ6. Could you link me to your main MQ6 mods, please?
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
Wink 
(2020-12-16, 13:56)folegozon Wrote: Screenshot:
This is a font incompatability. You are using a font that doesn't have all the correct characters (there is a more specific answer in regards to iso-XXXX which has to do with standard in fonts and characters that I dont fully understand). So you must have replaced a standard font in your theme file with one of your choice or set it to one that is incompatible with your region/language. Going by your screenshot, I am going to assume you are in Russia or somewhere in that region of Europe. So I would suggest you find out what fonts support your language and drop that in your fonts folder, replacing a font you dont normally use (remember to make a backup first and rename the new one to the font you are going to replace). I can try to help you a little more but I am limited in my knowledge about these things, still, I am decent at troubleshooting. Big Grin

So a did a quick search and found a few fonts for you, check out these fonts. You can google cyrillic truetype fonts and you *SHOULD* find one that will provide you with the missing characters. Again, I am not extremely knowledgeable in this area, I am just decent at troubleshooting.
↯ Ω ☿
Hi @latts9923 ,

I have a request about song title display in fullscreen mode.  If the song title is too long, it is truncated.  Is it possible to make it rolling?

I would like to insert images here for better explanation, but can't figure out how.  Thanks in advance.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10