• 97(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923  I did a fresh install on a clean kodi, everything is fine. When I overwrite the settings in my userdata the problem arises. So it's my end, sorry to waste your time.
Solved
OSD Menu.....!

I should know this but I can't figure it out. In MQ7 it's simple.....anyway
If I'm watching a tv show or movie from a hard drive not live....how do I turn off subtitles?
Hi @latts9923 ,

When I press "information" button on music OSD, it shows the bio info of the artist and then "Extendedinfo Script error" on top of the screen.  Why?  thanks a lot.
@RobinTW
I'm unable to reproduce this...I don't get an ExtendedInfo error when I press the Info button.
(2021-01-05, 13:51)RobinTW Wrote: Hi @latts9923 ,

When I press "information" button on music OSD, it shows the bio info of the artist and then "Extendedinfo Script error" on top of the screen.  Why?  thanks a lot.
Did you check if the artist exists on the AudioDB website and if there's at least one album added for this artist?

I always get this error on the Leia mod skin when there's no album available on the AudioDB for the specific artist. Fix: add an album.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2021-01-05, 16:04)MB1968 Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 13:51)RobinTW Wrote: Hi @latts9923 ,

Did you check if the artist exists on the AudioDB website and if there's at least one album added for this artist?

I always get this error on the Leia mod skin when there's no album available on the AudioDB for the specific artist. Fix: add an album.

The artist is on AudioDB.  Thanks.
(2021-01-05, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
I'm unable to reproduce this...I don't get an ExtendedInfo error when I press the Info button.

I did a fresh install of Leia (LibreELEC 9.2.6 on RPi 3B+) and then Aeon MQ.  I still get this error.  Very strange.

Do I need username and password for themoviedb?
@latts9923

I have a "small" problem with the display of the covers under 
Aeon_MQ_8_Multi-Mod.zip

Under MQ8 from repository and skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod-1.0.0.4.zip the covers are shown as shown.

If I overwrite MQ8 from repository with Aeon_MQ_8_Multi-Mod.zip, no covers are shown anymore.

I have tried to find out which file does this and I believe that 
\addons\skin.aeonmq8\xml\ViewRightList.xml
is causing this.

What do I have to edit there to get the covers to show again?

Thanks and best regards
Tenker
The Images:

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-dfdd50...1.jpg.html

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-7a91e0...1.jpg.html

I have posted incorrectly
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3001125

It's about MQ8 for Kodi 18
(2021-01-06, 06:38)RobinTW Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW

I did a fresh install of Leia (LibreELEC 9.2.6 on RPi 3B+) and then Aeon MQ.  I still get this error.  Very strange.

Do I need username and password for themoviedb?
No.

I confirm the issue under AeonMQ7 Leia mod. There seems to be an issue to retrieve the album information from the AudioDB website. The artist information window (i), doesn't list the albums (discography) anymore. Worked fine previously.

The error message appears as soon as the "updating albums" process fails.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2020-07-30, 17:29)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 07:55)Shredder_guitar Wrote: Mq 8 skin seems to be missing the Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue info in the movie information section. Is this happening for anyone else? Worked in MQ7

MQ8 Skin 

MQ7 

I think i figured this one out; posting here to hopefully spare someone the hours of keyboard headbanging i did. I believe the issue is that you HAVE to have exact version of skin helper service 1.1.3 AAANNND also the dependency Metadata and Artwork Module version 1.0.27. After both of these were installed and the library rescraped I started seeing box office info. 

Other issues still pending.
I cant get the box office, budget etc to work on my MQ7, it use to work. Like you I tried everything. Can you please tell me what versions of Kodi, MQ7, Skin helper Metadata etc you are using that works.
Regards
(2021-01-07, 06:32)ozmale Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 17:29)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 07:55)Shredder_guitar Wrote: Mq 8 skin seems to be missing the Theatrical Release, DVD Release, Budget, Box Office, Revenue info in the movie information section. Is this happening for anyone else? Worked in MQ7

MQ8 Skin 

MQ7 

I think i figured this one out; posting here to hopefully spare someone the hours of keyboard headbanging i did. I believe the issue is that you HAVE to have exact version of skin helper service 1.1.3 AAANNND also the dependency Metadata and Artwork Module version 1.0.27. After both of these were installed and the library rescraped I started seeing box office info. 

Other issues still pending.
I cant get the box office, budget etc to work on my MQ7, it use to work. Like you I tried everything. Can you please tell me what versions of Kodi, MQ7, Skin helper Metadata etc you are using that works.
Regards
Kodi is currently 18.8.0
Aeon MQ 8 
 Skin helper service Marcelveldt 1.1.31
skin helper service widgets 1.0.38
If memory serves...I believe i had to install each component or dependency on a case by case basis....it will not pull from from the repo github.....could have kicked a baby pony by the end of figuring how to get all of it installed. The skin helper service is flaky some times at best in my experience, sometimes it's working, some times i think it's errored out, but it's the best i was able to get it working to date.

Just Checked...Even now it's still not correct, 47 Ronin was not released in 1985....nor did it bring in that much/little of money. I just switched the view to "Basic Info" and called it good. If someone has a more stable version of the skin helper service, please share. 
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
All info are good from shs....you have year "2013"....dvd release is wrong ""DVD":"17 Jul 2007""...that info goes from omdb.
On site is wrong info and shs use that site for info, script can't change that string.
SHS from github is stable version https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...er.service , and you have that version.
Try to press "reload" button to refresh info from dialogvideoinfo.

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-01-07, 11:35)Angelinas Wrote: All info are good from shs....you have year "2013"....dvd release is wrong ""DVD":"17 Jul 2007""...that info goes from omdb.
On site is wrong info and shs use that site for info, script can't change that string.
SHS from github is stable version https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...er.service , and you have that version.
Try to press "reload" button to refresh info from dialogvideoinfo.

Thank for the help but still not working keep getting the following error when trying to install skin helper service  "The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied"  As far as I can find there is no such version 17 of Cherrypy.
@Tenker
After installing the Multi-Mod, go to the Top Menu while in the Right List view and select "CASE ART:". It defaults to Poster, but it won't add that setting and display the image until you select it.

@MB1968
I'm getting the same error in the Leia Mod when accessing the Music Info screen.

@ozmale
You can download the Cherrypy script here.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10