• 98(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2021-01-07, 18:45)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I'm getting the same error in the Leia Mod when accessing the Music Info screen.

API changes on the AudioDB website?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2021-01-07, 06:47)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 06:32)ozmale Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 17:29)Shredder_guitar Wrote: I think i figured this one out; posting here to hopefully spare someone the hours of keyboard headbanging i did. I believe the issue is that you HAVE to have exact version of skin helper service 1.1.3 AAANNND also the dependency Metadata and Artwork Module version 1.0.27. After both of these were installed and the library rescraped I started seeing box office info. 

Other issues still pending.
I cant get the box office, budget etc to work on my MQ7, it use to work. Like you I tried everything. Can you please tell me what versions of Kodi, MQ7, Skin helper Metadata etc you are using that works.
Regards
Kodi is currently 18.8.0
Aeon MQ 8 
 Skin helper service Marcelveldt 1.1.31
skin helper service widgets 1.0.38
If memory serves...I believe i had to install each component or dependency on a case by case basis....it will not pull from from the repo github.....could have kicked a baby pony by the end of figuring how to get all of it installed. The skin helper service is flaky some times at best in my experience, sometimes it's working, some times i think it's errored out, but it's the best i was able to get it working to date.

Just Checked...Even now it's still not correct, 47 Ronin was not released in 1985....nor did it bring in that much/little of money. I just switched the view to "Basic Info" and called it good. If someone has a more stable version of the skin helper service, please share. 
Thanks heaps for your help but something is still clearing wrong. Using MQ8 I cant even get Clear art to load as in your image above. And the box office, budget data etc is still blank. On my MQ7 this all use to work flawlessly until I did a few addon updates.  Now MQ7 Box office doesn't work. As you said before there must be a combination of the Service addons that work, just need to find them. So frustrating
(2021-01-06, 06:38)RobinTW Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
I'm unable to reproduce this...I don't get an ExtendedInfo error when I press the Info button.

I did a fresh install of Leia (LibreELEC 9.2.6 on RPi 3B+) and then Aeon MQ.  I still get this error.  Very strange.

Do I need username and password for themoviedb?
I did a fresh install of Leia+MQ+MQ MOD on my Windows 10 notebook and I still get this error. 

Here is the log.  https://paste.kodi.tv/kalezezavu.kodi
(2021-01-07, 23:40)ozmale Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 06:47)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 06:32)ozmale Wrote: I cant get the box office, budget etc to work on my MQ7, it use to work. Like you I tried everything. Can you please tell me what versions of Kodi, MQ7, Skin helper Metadata etc you are using that works.
Regards
Kodi is currently 18.8.0
Aeon MQ 8 
 Skin helper service Marcelveldt 1.1.31
skin helper service widgets 1.0.38
If memory serves...I believe i had to install each component or dependency on a case by case basis....it will not pull from from the repo github.....could have kicked a baby pony by the end of figuring how to get all of it installed. The skin helper service is flaky some times at best in my experience, sometimes it's working, some times i think it's errored out, but it's the best i was able to get it working to date.

Just Checked...Even now it's still not correct, 47 Ronin was not released in 1985....nor did it bring in that much/little of money. I just switched the view to "Basic Info" and called it good. If someone has a more stable version of the skin helper service, please share. 
Thanks heaps for your help but something is still clearing wrong. Using MQ8 I cant even get Clear art to load as in your image above. And the box office, budget data etc is still blank. On my MQ7 this all use to work flawlessly until I did a few addon updates.  Now MQ7 Box office doesn't work. As you said before there must be a combination of the Service addons that work, just need to find them. So frustrating
Here is the page i used for the skin helper versions
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...er.service
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Guys I have been struggling to get a stable version of Kodi Liea 18.9 working with all the features of the Aeon MQ8 skin, especially the  Budget and Awards area, with no errors in the log files. Surprisingly, at the end my Kodi ran very fast.

I am no Kodi expert nor a programmer of any kind I just bashed and tested my way through this for several days.

What I did.
  • Install fresh Kodi 18.9 from scratch allow it to do any initial updates it likes.
  • Turn off and restart kodi.
  • Important ! TURN OFF AUTO UPDATES
  • Install all the following addons (from ZIP) manually (and configure) whilst still in the kodi default skin of  Estuary and set Estuary to "Expert". You may need to search a bit to find the various ZIP files but its not hard. Also remember to turn on allow install from "Unknown Sources"
  • Skin helper Service  1.1.3, (Do not install 1.1.31 it does not work properly, only 1.1.3 seems to work)
  • Metadata and Artwork Module 1.1.10, configure by adding your three API keys for  OMDB, Fanart TV TMDB (Note, any version above 1.1.10 for some reason does not work)
  • Universal Movie Scraper 5.4.6 (which I think is the latest version at the time of writing) configure by selecting "On" to everything and add your OMDB API key.
  • Install the "Rector Stuff" repo, at this point you will need to shut down and restart kodi to allow rector stuff to update its repo then you can install  Script Artwork Beef 0.28.5 which I think is the latest version, configure as you like.
  • Install Embuary Helper 1.4.9
At this point you should make any general Kodi configuration changes you  prefer (e.g. Region, video default select action to info, etc. Shutdown Kodi and do a backup of your "Kodi" directory.

Restart Kodi and install the default Aeon MQ8 skin from the internal "Get skins" process and select Aeon MQ8 skin.  After install, it may want to install a few auxiliary addons like "colour picker" etc, allow all these.

Switch back to the Estuary Skin and shutdown kodi.
Find the "skin.aeonmq8" folder in your kodi/addons folder and overwrite it with the same folder from the "Aeon_MQ_8_Multi-Mod" Zip file.

Restart kodi and select the MQ8 skin, and add your media ( I recommend just some sample movies etc to start). You may need to make some selections from the pull down menus to get various artworks to display but all functions should work with no errors. Once you get a stable working system with all the mods you like, shutdown kodi and do a full backup copy of your "kodi" folder.

Leave AUTO UPDATES turned off. My policy on updates of any kind.
"Do not update unless the update actually gives you something you want" 

I am sure there are other ways to get a stable compact reliable Aeon MQ8 skin installed but this works.

I hope this helps others

Chris
Hi all,
My AUTO UPDATES was turned on & since last night I'm getting the following error:
Now when I try to update, it gives me 2 versions: 1.1.3 & 1.1.31
I tried to install both with no luck.
Needless to say the Budget & Rewards area don't work anymore.
Any help is appreciated.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2021-01-10, 12:14)JanM201 Wrote: Hi all,
My AUTO UPDATES was turned on & since last night I'm getting the following error:
Any help is appreciated.
Sorry but I cant really help you except to say once Skin helper Service (SHS) gets updated to 1.1.31 my experience is the Budget & rewards will never work again. Believe me I tried everything. Sorry to say but the only option I found was to erase and start a fresh installation.From my testing the critical thing is that both SHS 1.1.3 and Metadata and artwork must be 1.1.10. Once updated to SHS 1.1.31 there must be dependence that get installed that I could not repair hence the fresh start. Also if you do a fresh install and follow my method Kodi seems to run really fast.

Any help is appreciated.
I upload new script.module.cherrypy on https://github.com/kodi-community-addons/
And this module is for Python3, now you have "ImportError: No module named parse" in your log....
Mine mistake, I will add compatibility for<Python3 user.
You can rollback old version of this module, that will fix shs error.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-01-10, 13:18)Angelinas Wrote:

Any help is appreciated.
I upload new script.module.cherrypy on https://github.com/kodi-community-addons/
And this module is for Python3, now you have "ImportError: No module named parse" in your log....
Mine mistake, I will add compatibility for<Python3 user.
You can rollback old version of this module, that will fix shs error.
I tried the new cherry 11.0.1. and 17.4.0 as previously recommended.  It get rid of the error your getting but  the Budgets & Rewards still wont work (at least I couldn't get it too).
Thank you @Angelinas , that did the trick. Everything working again.
@ozmale  Did you install script.skin.info.service-2.0.0
I also had the Rewards problem but after I installed that script, it was working.
Hope that helps.
@ozmale
@JanM201
I downgraded SHS to v1.1.30 and Metadata to v1.0.19, left Cherrypy at v17.4.0 and closed Kodi. I then removed simplecache.db, started Kodi and let it rebuild the DB file for a few minutes and all the budget, awards, etc. data is working again.

@ozmale
Are you sure about Metadata v1.1.10? I see no record of that version anywhere.
Just tested all version from repository.marcelveldt :
-script.module.cherrypy v12.0.‚1 installed
-script.module.metadatautils v1.0.37 installed
-script.skin.helper.service v1.1.31 installed
all info working for this mod skin AeonMQ8....

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Where can I see which version of cherrypy I've got installed?
I looked under Settings-->Addons, but can't find anything.
@Angelinas
I just updated SHS to v1.1.31 and all info is still showing here as well.

@JanM201
Make sure you're in Advanced or Expert Mode and go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies and select Cherrypy to see the version.
Thanks very much.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10