• 100(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
today something weird is happening.. when iam in movies or TV shows from the top menu I go to smart shortcuts and till yesterday when I was pressing TV shows or movies I could quickly change the view. today I press movies when I am in TV shows and STAYS IN TV SHOWS! also when iam in movies and press TV shows it STAYS IN MOVIES! any help? I cleared cache restarted nvidia shield, kodi but the problem stays! ImageImage
Thanks @latts9923, also @VENTO25  Rofl
(2021-01-13, 11:38)TimeZone Wrote:
(2020-11-24, 19:41)latioboy Wrote: @latts9923 

Unfortunately I still have a problem with your MOD Skin.

If I create my own category, I don't get a library status to see how many films have been seen and how many not.

With the original category movies, the library status can be seen, but I don't see it when I create my own categories.

Here is a picture so that you can better understand what I mean.

Do you know what it could be?
Is the problem just a matter of attitude?
Hello @latioboy ! Did you find a solution? How did you create your categories? For example using Smart playlist or video node editor. The problem is not attitude but could be a matter of how your categories was created.

find in IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
<variable name="mainmenu_librarystatus">
change  line
Code:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(status),playlist)">.........
with
Code:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(status),playlist)">[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[31035]:[/COLOR]  - [COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[Container(510).NumItems][/COLOR]</value>
Old code was using Library Data Provider, version need to be 0.3.2 or plylist numitems want work...
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210063&page=10
LOCALINFO was also wrong..."Movie"
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2020-12-29, 17:17)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed
I'm not sure of a way to automate the file naming. I don't use Media Companion...not sure if it has the capability or not. Maybe someone here who does can offer some insight.

@vicius80
There is not an image available for the studio "Archer Gray" for the video with the missing flags. That's why it is not displaying. The other missing flag is the mediatype flag. Does the video file name have ".bluray." in it? For example, "Copia Originale (2018).bluray.mp4".
@Alarmed  I'm trying out a batch file name editor, its free to download. Pretty impressed with it. 
Its call bulk rename utility !
(2020-12-30, 19:09)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #25

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Music OSD not focusing on the new "SHOW LYRICS" icon when going left from "PLAYBACK SETTINGS". Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added the new colored audio flag as well as new versions of the HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision flags to the colored extras Add-on. There is a new Textures.xbt file available in the download below.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
Colored Extras Add-on update
hello !how can we place the new textures.xbt into the old     resource.images.extras.color-1.0.1  zip file?
@VENTO25
I will see if I can implement that...thanks for the info!

@fuorigioco1981
I tried switching to Movies while in TV Shows and it works for me. To switch back to TV Shows I have to click the parent folder link at the top of the list. Same behaviour when in Movies and selecting TV Shows.

@Angelinas
I wasn't aware that the playlist code was using Library Data Provider...thanks for that info! I see the playlist count and I do have v0.3.2 installed.

@fuorigioco1981
If you just want to update the Textures file in the Add-on go to Kodi/addons/resource.images.extras.color/resources and overwrite the file. If you are wanting to zip the file, it depends on the OS you are using.
(2021-01-14, 18:53)Blackysb Wrote:
I'm not sure of a way to automate the file naming. I don't use Media Companion...not sure if it has the capability or not. Maybe someone here who does can offer some insight.

@vicius80
There is not an image available for the studio "Archer Gray" for the video with the missing flags. That's why it is not displaying. The other missing flag is the mediatype flag. Does the video file name have ".bluray." in it? For example, "Copia Originale (2018).bluray.mp4".
@Alarmed  I'm trying out a batch file name editor, its free to download. Pretty impressed with it. 
I'll check it out. Thanks!
(2021-01-15, 01:12)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
I tried switching to Movies while in TV Shows and it works for me. To switch back to TV Shows I have to click the parent folder link at the top of the list. Same behaviour when in Movies and selecting TV Shows.

@fuorigioco1981
If you just want to update the Textures file in the Add-on go to Kodi/addons/resource.images.extras.color/resources and overwrite the file. If you are wanting to zip the file, it depends on the OS you are using.
i reinstalled kodi from scratch because the 1st problem arrived after i wanted to go back to the black theme from the christmas theme.i will tell you if it is fixed!no!the problem is still happening!when iam in movies and from the top menu "smart shortcuts"  i choose TV SHOWS it STAYS in movies!when i press back it switches to tv shows!weird! it's not happening everytime BUT MOST TIMES!

the 2nd i copied the textures file ok as you said thanks!

one more thing after reinstalling kodi when pressing the enter button while playing an episode or movie on top right i see the plot!and says "theatrical release". this wasnt happening before.where is the toggle switch for that!thanks again!
@fuorigioco1981
Hmm...I'm not sure why it is switching to TV Shows at intermittent times for you. You're welcome on the Textures file. The theatrical release and plot were added to the Video OSD a few releases back. I will make it where that info is tied to the media in OSD option in Skin Settings so it will only display if you have that enabled.
(2021-01-15, 14:47)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
Hmm...I'm not sure why it is switching to TV Shows at intermittent times for you. You're welcome on the Textures file. The theatrical release and plot were added to the Video OSD a few releases back. I will make it where that info is tied to the media in OSD option in Skin Settings so it will only display if you have that enabled.

Ok yes make it different setting please because "theatrical release " is showing even without plot so in many episodes i watch through "video" menu  the title is long and overlaps with theatrical release words!

the other problem happens between movies/tv shows and vice versa even when i am in eg. tv shows ,go to main screen and press movies it stays in tv shows.

if i want to install one multimod older version i just download what files and copy paste?opening post has only the latest version.
I seem to bypassed installing the "resource.images.extras.color" package.  Can someone tell me where to find & install it?

Thx
i want to install  22-11-2020 22 update not the latest ones.how can i do it?
@fuorigioco1981
Since each update only updates certain files and not the entire skin, this could get tricky. If you want to install an older update you'll need to reinstall MQ 8, then start with the first update (04/21/19) and copy the files to the skin, and continue copying the files from subsequent updates until you reach the one you want.

@jasn
You can access that Add-on here.
(2021-01-16, 02:57)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
Since each update only updates certain files and not the entire skin, this could get tricky. If you want to install an older update you'll need to reinstall MQ 8, then start with the first update (04/21/19) and copy the files to the skin, and continue copying the files from subsequent updates until you reach the one you want.

@jasn
You can access that Add-on here.
oh well tricky indeed! I will think about it. the only reason I would do it is because of that stupid bug that it doesn't switch correctly from movies to TV shows and vice versa! I reinstalled the whole kodi with and without multimod 4 times! and it keeps happening! really crazy!
(2021-01-14, 18:53)Blackysb Wrote:

@vicius80
If you watch this video it will show you (in great detail) how to set up and Use "Media Companion", to create your media library and scrape and rename correctly for kodi all your movies. After Media Companion has done its job just copy each folder it created to where ever your source for kodi is.

Media Companion video
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10