• 37(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi,

does the skin support movie set plots?
In estuary they are shown, but in this skin they are not Huh

Is there any setting which I have to enable?
(2021-04-01, 03:08)Kupo91 Wrote: Hi,

does the skin support movie set plots?
In estuary they are shown, but in this skin they are not Huh

Is there any setting which I have to enable?
+1 - I have been thinking about this as well. I use the Kodiflex view. I noticed the Kodi database does contain the sets overview (plots) information.
Hi, 

I have a strange error to see if someone of you could help me.

The movie information in the home screeen widget is all correct with the extra fan art, cdart ...

When I enter the movies section with any view, if I have that movie within the widget area, all the information is perfectly visible ...

But if it isn't ... I lose the fanart and all the remaining info.

Is there something I am doing wrong?
With the Kodi Leia never had this issues.... T.T
(2021-04-01, 13:48)haku_x Wrote: Hi, 

The movie information in the home screeen widget is all correct with the extra fan art, cdart ...

When I enter the movies section with any view, if I have that movie within the widget area, all the information is perfectly visible ...

Seems to be the same constant issues I am having with the Skin Helper Service and modules it calls. Do you see any Skin Helper Error on the top of the screen flash up?

Suggest you create a debug log and paste it in this forum as the log "should" reveal if there are any errors occurring.
Is there a solution to the misalignment of the case art on the "wall" and "multiplex" screens?
(2021-04-01, 22:45)RB0135 Wrote:

Seems to be the same constant issues I am having with the Skin Helper Service and modules it calls. Do you see any Skin Helper Error on the top of the screen flash up?

Suggest you create a debug log and paste it in this forum as the log "should" reveal if there are any errors occurring.
Hi, thank you for your reply! I can't see any error of skin helper ... but i made the test to uninstall the skinhelper and the screen that works in the widget movie screen fails like the movies section... it's seems an error with the skin helper. 

I made a debug log ... sorry but i can't understand nothing T-T is any clue about the issue?¿ thank you for ALL

debug log
@Kupo91
@RB0135
If you use KodiFlix, there is a "PLOT" setting that should display the set plot or extended plot.

@ozmale
The next update will fix that problem.

@haku_x
I see an error in the log tied to Skin Helper where metadatautils is trying to get or display animated art.
(2021-04-02, 12:36)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
@RB0135
If you use KodiFlix, there is a "PLOT" setting that should display the set plot or extended plot.

@ozmale

@haku_x
I see an error in the log tied to Skin Helper where metadatautils is trying to get or display animated art.

Thank you for your time ... yes it’s happen in the movie section with the fanart, some artcd, studio info ...

In the main menu widget movies everything works perfectly.

Is there any solution to this problem?
@RB0135

@ozmale

@haku_x
Now this morning for some reason Movie and TV_Shows studios are not showing on my 5 Kodi installations.
EDIT
Movie and TV Studios icons are showing in default Estuary skin
@RB0135

No, I'm not using KodiFlix. I don't even know what that is. Some google entries say it's a skin, some say it's an own build, others say it's a wizard (what means banned addon -> no support if I have issues).
Isn't there an easier way to see the plots? I mean, if it works in Estuary, it should be possible in other skins too, shouldn't it?
EDIT:
Found the problem, "CINEMAGRAPH ART - POSTER and FANART" were turn ON in "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" in Movies - Poster. Now Studio Logos are shown in Movies and TV_Shows.
(2021-04-02, 14:48)Kupo91 Wrote:
@RB0135

No, I'm not using KodiFlix. I don't even know what that is. Some google entries say it's a skin, some say it's an own build, others say it's a wizard (what means banned addon -> no support if I have issues).
Isn't there an easier way to see the plots? I mean, if it works in Estuary, it should be possible in other skins too, shouldn't it?

Slow down.....KodiFlix is a movies view like right list, wide, wall.....etc. Go try it! @latts9923 does a tremendous amount of work on all of these mod's and everyone's little problems and wanted options! Take it easy and give him a break!
(2021-04-02, 17:56)andrzejls Wrote: EDIT:
Found the problem, "CINEMAGRAPH ART - POSTER and FANART" were turn ON in "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" in Movies - Poster. Now Studio Logos are shown in Movies and TV_Shows.

OMG ... i can’t believe it, doing your instructions i solved the issue i had XDDDDD

THANK YOU SO MUCH ...
(2021-04-02, 11:58)haku_x Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 22:45)RB0135 Wrote:

Hi, thank you for your reply! I can't see any error of skin helper ... but i made the test to uninstall the skinhelper and the screen that works in the widget movie screen fails like the movies section... it's seems an error with the skin helper. 

I made a debug log ... sorry but i can't understand nothing T-T is any clue about the issue?¿ thank you for ALL

debug log
To add to what @latts9923 stated, I also see an error for the skin.info.service. You arent using the latest of that module. This error was fixed a few weeks back, so I suggest you download the "fixed" version from post 1 and install that.

Latts has mentioned that there are metadatutils json errors which is when Skin Helper Service as tried to show the extrafanart. Straight after the metadatutil error is a skin helper error as well (most likely caused from the metadatutil error). You might need to do a bit of googling to find what this could be. I havent seen this before. Maybe there is corruption in you database and you need to remove your media and re-add it.
@RB0135

@latts9923 - I have the PLOT setting turned on. I think what occurs is the PLOT on a Collection is not shown until the collection play time has been calculated. Sometimes, that can take up to a minute (with some collections and local files). Would it be possible to have the plot shown first on a collection before the calculation of the collection play time?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0