• 51(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-01-05, 15:21)paulsk2 Wrote: where can i get "Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on" so i can try this skin please

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Themes_-_Aeon_MQ
Greetings
Klaus
Dear @latts9923 
Thank you for the great update.

I notice one problem, in the slideshow when I put “Extra Fanart”, the fanart showing after 03 - 10 Sec when I select the movie, but with default fanart immediately showing.
Is this a problem with everyone or only with me?
(2020-01-05, 15:34)Nickerw Wrote:
(2020-01-05, 15:21)paulsk2 Wrote: where can i get "Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on" so i can try this skin please

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Themes_-_Aeon_MQ
Greetings
Klaus 
awesome , thank you :-)
(2020-01-05, 14:45)latts9923 Wrote: @mattyspurs76
I created two new menu items with different names, and then created two submenu items for each with different names. When I went back to the main menu the names did not change.

Cheers I'll take a look. Obly asking as I've managed to set my old pc up and an htpc so I'm looking for a skin to use for it
extrafanart not working after last update...(music)
Skin issue?
BTW im using artist slideshow 2.1.4
@Nickerw
I'm going to take another look at the Artist Slideshow problem.

@hossainmq
I see the same thing...it takes about 3 seconds to start the extrafanart images.

@defleppard
Do you see the same behavior as what @hossainmq reported?
(2020-01-06, 04:56)latts9923 Wrote: @Nickerw
I'm going to take another look at the Artist Slideshow problem.

@hossainmq
I see the same thing...it takes about 3 seconds to start the extrafanart images.

@defleppard
Do you see the same behavior as what @hossainmq reported?
sorry, after restar kodi works again.. I'll keep you up to date if happend again..
(2020-01-05, 14:35)latts9923 Wrote: @Tarek89
You're welcome! I just tested all of those and they are working for me.

@latts9923 
actually I tried all the mentioned options on windows /android tv box but unfortunately not working.
even the menu bar styles also not working.   

(2020-01-05, 14:37)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
Go to Settings > Media > Videos and enable "SHOW MOVIE SETS".
@latts9923 

I already thought that you mean this attitude. But the setting is activated for me otherwise no "Movie Sets" would be displayed.
@Tarek89
It sounds like there are missing files from the Multi-Mod. Make sure you have copied every file from every folder in the Multi-Mod.

@ra77
You can also view sets without enabling that button by going to the Top Menu > Smart Shortcuts and selecting Sets. If you have that setting enabled you should see discart when you add movies to a set.
@latts9923
Hi in ViewShelf3D when the cover changes to the back.
I want to change the time the length of the back stays before it turns again. Can I do it myself?, if so how?
Hope you understand my explanation.

/Bruce_Banner
hi @latts9923 
i was playing a little with artist slideshow and extrafanart.

ok.. when  play a compilation album, fanrt and exrtra fanart don´t work
whn i play a album form an exclsive artist , everything is going well,

idónt know if this it´s a skin bug or a artist slideshow problem
Hi latts9923,

I'm facing an issue with the latest update, watched flag doesn't appear on watched movies or TV shows.

Thank you for the amazing work on this skin.
(2020-01-06, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
You can also view sets without enabling that button by going to the Top Menu > Smart Shortcuts and selecting Sets. If you have that setting enabled you should see discart when you add movies to a set.
Thanks for the hint. But it doesn't work for me. This is probably not due to the skin. With the original MQ8 that doesn't work for me either. I will continue testing, maybe I'll find the bug.
Star 
Hi Everyone,

There are 2 features reported in the main Aeon MQ8 thread that a fix was developed for but was not officially implemented.  I have been making these mods manually with each update and I'm hoping they can be integrated into the Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod as I think others may find them useful.

The first will lock down the Widget Selector when the Smart Kiosk feature is turned on.  This is really handy when you have many people using your HTPC as they will at some point push the up arrow at the main menu and bring up the confusing Widget Selector.  They will probably turn on some widgets accidentally and not know what they did.  This code has never really worked right for me in the official Aeon MQ8, as the original code only locks down the widget selector when a Kiosk Code is set.  The Kiosk Code feature has never worked for me though, and always freezes Kodi.  However, you don't necessarily want a code window popping up if someone pushes the arrow combination as this will also cause confusion.  The change below will make it so that absolutely nothing will happen if Smart Kiosk is turned on and someone pushes Up at the main menu.  This will make your HTPC more "idiot proof".  The Widget Selector will not pop-up and neither will the code window if the Kiosk Code feature is off.  If the Kiosk Code feature is on, then it should pop up the Code Window (however like I said, this feature has never worked for me even in the official Aeon MQ8).

To make this mod, search for <!-- Vai para widgets --> in Home.xml and replace the section with this code.

xml:

<!-- Vai para widgets -->
        <control type="button" id="8001">
            <include>invisible</include>
            <onfocus>SetFocus(9000)</onfocus>
            <onfocus>Skin.SetString(backgroundcopy,$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Icon])</onfocus>
            <onfocus>Skin.SetString(menulabel,$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)])</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="![String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets)) | String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem(1).Label)]">SetFocus(510)</onfocus>
            <!-- Mod to lock down Widgets Selector when Smart Kiosk is enabled START -->
            <onfocus condition="[String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets)) | String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem(1).Label)] + !Skin.HasSetting(kiosksmart) + !Skin.HasSetting(kioskcode)">ActivateWindow(1171)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="[String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets)) | String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem(1).Label)] + Skin.HasSetting(kiosksmart) + Skin.HasSetting(kioskcode)">SetFocus(8011)</onfocus>
            <!-- Mod to lock down Widgets Selector when Smart Kiosk is enabled END -->
        </control>

The second mod will fade out the furniture on the Music Visualisation screen after 10 seconds of song playback.  Not sure why this was never officially implemented as many people like a clean visualisation screen and don't want potential image burn-in on their TV.  There are 3 sections that need to be changed in MusicVisualisation.xml to make this mod.

Locate the sections <!-- layout estilo 1 --><!-- layout estilo 2 --> and <!-- Layout 3  --> in the file MusicVisualisation.xml.  Notice each section has this code near the top of the section:

xml:

<left>0</left>
<top>1160</top>

For all 3 sections, insert the following lines just before the above code:

xml:

<!-- Mod for furniture fadeout after 10 seconds START -->
<visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | !Visualisation.Enabled] + ![Window.IsVisible(AddonSettings) | Window.IsVisible(SelectDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>
<animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>
<!-- Mod for furniture fadeout after 10 seconds END -->

So each of the 3 sections should now start like this:

xml:

<control type="group">
            <!-- Mod for furniture fadeout after 10 seconds START -->
            <visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | !Visualisation.Enabled] + ![Window.IsVisible(AddonSettings) | Window.IsVisible(SelectDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>
            <!-- Mod for furniture fadeout after 10 seconds END -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>

Hope this is useful and can be implemented in the Multi-Mod.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10