• 89(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-12-11, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
I have v1.1.32 of Skin Helper installed. You can get that here.
@latts9923 that was exactly the mistake. I had installed the @"marcelveldt" repo. After I downgraded skin.info.service and metadatauntils and deleted simplecache.de again, everything works again. Perhaps the information will also help other users.
(2020-12-12, 11:36)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 10:35)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: With regard to the lyrics problem, I solved it forever in this skin by deleting the add-on cu LRC lyrics folder from the addons folder, with no side affects (I don't use lyrics)
As a bonus I can now also switch tracks by pressing up/down on the remote (instead of having to push back first)
Mq7 version will re download the lyrics add-on when it updates.

Your solution is not for me since I do use lyrics.

Ah, i didn't read ya post properly. My bad.
(2020-12-12, 03:16)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
OK...I have added a new icon to the Music OSD after "MUTE" named "SHOW LYRICS" that behaves similar to the Rapier skin. It will activate the lyrics if you have disabled "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the CU LRC LYRICS Add-on. I'm glad you requested this, because it actually fixes a problem that I've tried to remedy for quite some time with changing viz layouts and losing the lyrics. Now when you change layouts you can run this new button and the lyrics will display again. Thanks for helping me fix this!

You can still disable lyrics with the "SHOW LYRICS" button in the music viz settings and they will not display even if you click the "SHOW LYRICS" button in the OSD menu.

I've added buttons in the context menu to activate/deactivate animated lyrics, but right now it is not working unless you stop the song and start it again...still looking at it.

I am so glad you got this solved and eagerly expecting your updates.  Big Grin
UPDATE #24

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button in the Top Menu for the Posterlite view that allows you to enable/disable the episode title that displays on the banner when "BANNER" is the selected icon. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added an icon to the Music OSD menu that allows you to show the lyrics if you disable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the "CU LRC LYRICS" Add-on settings. The new "SHOW LYRICS" icon is located to the right of "MUTE". If you enable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" again, you will need to click the "SHOW LYRICS" icon one more time to activate the lyrics script, and then it will run automatically when you start a new song. There is a new image named osd_menu_lyrics.png in the media folder that you will need to copy. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • The change I made to the Low List cases affected other views as well...that has been fixed. Thanks to Markus88000 for reporting the bug!
  • The characterart was not displaying for the Posterlite view when episodes was selected and characterart was the "+ICON" selection. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!!
  • I added code to KodiFlix so that the Set poster will display correctly when Movie Set Cases and Center List are both enabled on an Android system. Thanks to Blackysb for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Thanks for the kodiflix fix
(2020-12-12, 23:29)Blackysb Wrote: Thanks for the kodiflix fix

@latts9923 where do i find the updated files?
@Blackysb
Doh! I forgot to add the download link. It's in the post above now.
thanks for all..
Hi @latts9923,

Thank you very much for the update.  A small glitch though.  In Music OSD, "SHOW LYRICS" can only be reached from "MUTE" and not from "PLAYBACK SETTINGS".
There is no rush for another update immediately, but please consider to fix it in your next update.  Also, there is an inactive button between "STOP" and "PREVIOUS".  Just wonder what's the purpose for that?
@murnaz
You're welcome!

@RobinTW
You're welcome! I forgot about accessing the lyrics icon going left. You can fix that pretty quick. Open MusicOSD.xml and find...

xml:

<control type="group" id="101">

The first button below that will have this...

xml:

<param name="onleft" value="124" />

Change the 124 to 125. The inactive button is a record button. I think that would be active for Live TV.
How do I change the focused button from pause to stop in the transport controls when activated please?
@Vimmelthevampire
At the top of MusicOSD.xml change the defaultcontrol to 118.
Wink 

Hi @latts9923 ,
thank you so much for your continuous support to make this Skin more beautiful and awesome every update.
inspired by recently added Plot info into Video OSD Screen, I want to do a little experiment, I hope it isn't too difficult since I've only a little knowledge in coding  Big Grin
I want to add more Info as in the screenshot mark by green line:
1. Photo Cast/Actress and name, below the Theatrical Release Plot info
2. Movie Genre, below the movie tagline and year
3. positioning more lower for Media Info and Clear Art (mark by Yellow line)

which file and code in Kodi should be changed/programmed ?
Thank You.
colleagues, I put folders with multi mod in the folder with mq8, but nothing changes. what else needs to be done?
(2020-12-15, 03:24)folegozon Wrote: colleagues, I put folders with multi mod in the folder with mq8, but nothing changes. what else needs to be done?

MQ8 and unzipped Multi MOD have the same folder name "skin.aeonmq8".  You should copy Multi MOD's folder and overwrite MQ8's.  So does the latest update.
Also it requires a reboot after the overwrite.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10