• 5(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
I took this Movies Sets as a reference, apparently, the description is there, however, it is missing as information on all my Movies Sets
I ask, I am notified, Skin Info Service error, can the problem of missing information depend on this error?
(2020-12-13, 15:10)latts9923 Wrote: @Vitruvius3
Thanks for that info. I need to install this from scratch again. I have those Add-ons in my repo, and I need to check if those will install from the repo when they are called for as dependencies.
Thanks.
I've been experimenting and just discovered that on my Windows 10/Matrix Beta2 set up, the skin hangs at the "installing - do not touch any keys" stage if there are any media files present: I'd linked some Movie, TV Show, Music Video, Music, and Photo folders containing a few sample files.

Possibly related to installing 'resource.images.studios.white', 'resource.images.recordlabels.white', 'service.upnext' ?
@gotham_x
Are you using The Movie Database Python to scrape your movies? You can disable or remove Skin Info Service. I'm still trying to resolve some errors with that one.

@Vitruvius3
Hmm...I'll try adding some content before I install the skin and see if I can reproduce the problem.
(2020-12-13, 23:10)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x
Are you using The Movie Database Python to scrape your movies? You can disable or remove Skin Info Service. I'm still trying to resolve some errors with that one.

No, all media are scraped with local information, I use Tiny media manager. OK. I will try to disable the skin info service.
@gotham_x
If you scrape local information only, the only way I think you can see the plot for a set is to use the Library Editor Script and manually copy and paste the plot for the set from TMDb.
Ok. I removed Skin Info Service, no longer notified error, of course.

it's hard to do everything manually on over 100 Movies Sets.
I did a test going to delete the Local Information scan, I have scraped all the Movies Sets, with The Movie Database Python, Unfortunately, it does not change anything compared to the local information scan.

What could I add, to have all that missing information, that information screen, for my Movies Sets, is essential, without having to go crazy, with a manual job.
I  have 3 problems.

Favorite script error
skin helper service error

On movies and tv shows when I go to custom settings and click on fanart collections/create or update data base nothing happens. i get no fanart.

Every else in the skin works great.
@gotham_x
Well, I thought scraping your library with The Movie Database Python would fix the plot problem. Not sure what else to try right now.

@rocko
I'm seeing errors for those two Add-ons as well. Add-ons continue to get updated for Matrix. I'm not following...where are you going to get the custom settings?
(2020-12-15, 14:33)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x
Well, I thought scraping your library with The Movie Database Python would fix the plot problem. Not sure what else to try right now.

@rocko
I'm seeing errors for those two Add-ons as well. Add-ons continue to get updated for Matrix. I'm not following...where are you going to get the custom settings?

Appearance/configure skin/customize main menu/movies or TV shows.

Above change backdrop one image, Fanart collection/ create or update database.

It should put in fanarrt for all your movies on home page.

Also I'm only seeing error for Favorite script today when Kodi starts up.

Thanks
@rocko
OK...I'll take a look at that.
@rocko
That option requires the script.artworkorganizer Add-on. The Add-on will have to be updated to work with Matrix.
(2020-12-16, 01:14)latts9923 Wrote: @rocko
That option requires the script.artworkorganizer Add-on. The Add-on will have to be updated to work with Matrix.

Thanks for checking. I hope this does get fixed.
(2020-12-15, 14:33)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x

So, with the Plot, I solved, with a new scraping of the Movies Sets contents, with The Movie Database Python. Something went well!

What is not good is the insertion of the various artwork, fanart, logo, banner, clearart and cdart and / or discart.

At the moment, I gave up and bit by bit do it manually ... for all my Movies Sets.

Question.
Fanart TV, for the movies Sets (001) makes available the cdart movies Sets to download, not all the cdart movies Sets are available for download, that you know there are alternatives, to fill the void from Fanart TV?
(2020-12-08, 17:16)Wanilton Wrote: I don´t have any issue in play ISO files, using windows 64 and Kodi matrix beta 2.

I am glad this is working for you but I did a fresh install and it is not recognizing my bluray .ISO
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0