I would like to upgrade from Kodi 17.6 + Aeon MQ7 --> Kodi 18.9 Aeon MQ?
I'm used to using Aeon MQ7 on the old Kodi Krypton (DSPlayer build).  I'm curious, which skin would go best with Kodi 18.9?  Could someone point me to the easiest instructions to install the skin?

Thanks!
@MKANET
If you want to stick with MQ 7 I have a version for Kodi 18. I also have a tutorial video for it on Youtube. The video is a bit dated since you can now install the skin from my repo.
(2020-12-03, 14:33)latts9923 Wrote: @MKANET
If you want to stick with MQ 7 I have a version for Kodi 18. I also have a tutorial video for it on Youtube. The video is a bit dated since you can now install the skin from my repo.

@latts9923 thank you so much for your response and all your hard work in making MQ7 possible for Kodi 18.9. Do you (or anyone else) know what the main difference is between MQ7, MQ8 for Kodi 18.9? It looks like MQ9 is still work in progress..where performance is still an issue.
@MKANET
You're welcome! If you look at the MQ 8 thread it lists what is new with MQ 8.
(2020-12-04, 00:22)MKANET Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 14:33)latts9923 Wrote: @MKANET

@latts9923 thank you so much for your response and all your hard work in making MQ7 possible for Kodi 18.9. Do you (or anyone else) know what the main difference is between MQ7, MQ8 for Kodi 18.9? It looks like MQ9 is still work in progress..where performance is still an issue.

I am a total beginner on kodi. I am 70 years old so.... I have the 17.3 android installed (zoomtak) nothing works anymore. Can you help me to upgrade to 18.9
I have read that I should not upgrade to 19.
@Marcel Doyer
I sent you an e-mail.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I would like to upgrade from Kodi 17.6 + Aeon MQ7 --> Kodi 18.9 Aeon MQ?0