• 4(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod
(2023-03-06, 10:28)nordicguy Wrote: and final fancy request, about the actress artwork that appears in the info page, if possible to make it appear on the movie main page, again something like what Aeon Tajo does.

@nordicguy 

The actress art is already available when browsing movies, tv shows and music videos but only in the Right List view and it must be enabled in the top menu. I haven't looked Aeon Tajo in long time so I don't what other views that skin has it implemented in?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

(2023-03-08, 19:17)Juan Mortyme Wrote: I haven't looked Aeon Tajo in long time so I don't what other views that skin has it implemented in?
good to know that it appears in one of the views at least. in some other skins, the actress artwork appear in all the views. for example, in Aeon Tajo it alternate in the views between the cast list and the actress artwork. it looks nice, check it out if you have a chance. you will see what I mean Smile
(2023-03-08, 21:41)nordicguy Wrote:
(2023-03-08, 19:17)Juan Mortyme Wrote: I haven't looked Aeon Tajo in long time so I don't what other views that skin has it implemented in?
good to know that it appears in one of the views at least. in some other skins, the actress artwork appear in all the views. for example, in Aeon Tajo it alternate in the views between the cast list and the actress artwork. it looks nice, check it out if you have a chance. you will see what I mean Smile
You could ask @latts9923 if he can add it to a particular view you use most? I think the issue becomes a lack of space available to display the actorart in most views. But if you see one in which you think it will fit I'm sure @latts9923 will try to accommodate your request.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

(2023-03-09, 21:45)Juan Mortyme Wrote: I'm sure @latts9923 will try to accommodate your request.

yes, this is what I am looking for. hopefully along with my other suggestions Smile
@nordicguy
There's just no room left in the flags to add any rating flags.

Are you talking about the submenu when the menu is in vertical mode?

I can look at adding the actress art for all views.
(2023-03-11, 13:52)latts9923 Wrote: @nordicguy
There's just no room left in the flags to add any rating flags.

Are you talking about the submenu when the menu is in vertical mode?

I can look at adding the actress art for all views.
hey thanks for considering Smile

yes, it could be a challenge to add them in the info page with the current layout. however, in the main movie menu there is some space in the bottom and on the side that can be utilized Tongue . at least in some views such as the shelf, the poster, some of the list views and the kodi flex. 
It also could give more flexibility to the "my view type" by dividing the space into more boxes smaller ones maybe
I think it is a lot of work though and I wish I had the talent to know how you guys do this amazing stuff Big Grin

the submenu I mean is the one appears when I click down on home page see screenshot. also would be nice if it doesn't say empty when there are no sub menus
https://imgur.com/a/vEEd8Yj

thanks for considering the actress thing Smile

cheers
nordicguy
@nordicguy
It looks like you made a custom submenu for TV Shows. With the default submenu, the buttons are spread evenly across the bottom when the menu is set to horizontal.
(2023-03-12, 13:12)latts9923 Wrote: @nordicguy
It looks like you made a custom submenu for TV Shows. With the default submenu, the buttons are spread evenly across the bottom when the menu is set to horizontal.

that is right now that explains it. thanks for fast reply Smile
UPDATE #2 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.2

Image Additions
  • I added Patriotic, St. Patrick's Day and Easter as options to the Visual Effects. Thanks to martinvision for the request!
  • I added IMAX enhanced to the resolution flags. If you add "imax-enhanced" to your video filename the logo will display. Thanks to sw00sh for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Video Calibration was not working. Thanks to dakh for reporting the bug!
  • The Auro 3D audiocodec was not included in MQ 7 when I added it to MQ 8. If you add ".auro." or ".auro-" to your video filename the logo will display.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
hello @latts9923 I haven't been on here for a long time. I see that there is already Aron mq7 for Nexus. Is operative? can it be used without problems? I have read a problem with buffering message. already solved ? Thank you very much as always for your work you are the best.
Hola, chiming in.
You can easily fix the buffering message by modifying the code VideoFullScreen.xml located at ...addons/skin.aeonmq7.nexus.mod/1080i/VideoFullScreen.xml as follows:
<!-- Buffering Dialog -->
<!--control type="label" id="24">
<description>buffering label</description>
<label>$LOCALIZE[15107] $INFO[Player.CacheLevel]%</label>
<left>748</left>
<top>495</top>
<width>422</width>
<height>27</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<align>center</align>
<font>Font_list</font>
<textcolor>80FFFAF0</textcolor>
<include>Animation_Fade</include>
</control-->

Latts recently Released V. 1.0.0.2 Maybe he already included the fix in the code.
His Mod and Update/Upgrade works flawlessly under Nexus V. 20.1 installed on Windows 11 Pro. and Linux KDE Neon.
If you want all of the bells and whistles, don't forget to sign for all of the necessary APIs.
In my personal opinion it is the best skin out there.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
(2023-03-18, 03:15)Gilogo Wrote: Hola, chiming in.
You can easily fix the buffering message by modifying the code VideoFullScreen.xml located at ...addons/skin.aeonmq7.nexus.mod/1080i/VideoFullScreen.xml as follows:
<!-- Buffering Dialog -->
<!--control type="label" id="24">
<description>buffering label</description>
<label>$LOCALIZE[15107] $INFO[Player.CacheLevel]%</label>
<left>748</left>
<top>495</top>
<width>422</width>
<height>27</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<align>center</align>
<font>Font_list</font>
<textcolor>80FFFAF0</textcolor>
<include>Animation_Fade</include>
</control-->

Latts recently Released V. 1.0.0.2 Maybe he already included the fix in the code.
His Mod and Update/Upgrade works flawlessly under Nexus V. 20.1 installed on Windows 11 Pro. and Linux KDE Neon.
If you want all of the bells and whistles, don't forget to sign for all of the necessary APIs.
In my personal opinion it is the best skin out there.

Thanks for your answer. I've been using Aeon mq7 for years and since @latts9923 took over the skin it's been amazing. go. Give it a try because Kodi read is already quite outdated and also has many crashes. apart from having the latest 4k video codecs. so he ventured me to try the best skin there is on Nexus. Thank you very much for all your work that you do. especially @latts9923. Thanks again.
Hello friend @ latts9923 I have already installed everything on Nexus. color.picker not working gives error when trying to change some color. Artwork Beef isn't there either. can it be installed?
Hola,
For color picker, you have to make sure you install the latest update from repository (https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip).
Latts' guide in first post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=371492

As far as Artwork Beef, you might want to try their support section located at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886.
It is my understanding that is only supported in versions 17 Krypton and 18 Leia, and should also work for 16 Jarvis but I could be wrong.
I believe someone had it working "unofficially" hopefully someone with better knowledge then me chimes in.
And last but not least, you can always can get better assistance if you provide your full logs.
Saludos/Regards
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Thank you very much colorpicker is already working fine. @latts9923 alternative to artwork Beef I have downloaded artwork dounloaded and it works well for movie and series covers. appears in the context menu in manage. but there is no option to see movie collections logo. only text comes out. I have another problem in movies I don't see the number of movies there are. in series yes. series and episodes. but nothing comes out in movies... the important thing is that the skin for Nexus, which is relatively new, already works quite well. So little by little it will get better. As always, a pleasure to greet you. thank you so much.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod0