Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ahh my bad. I put it in the 'flags" folder instead. thanks!

(2014-04-26, 13:55)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]All .xbt must be in the root of "media" folder.You can choose them by menu system--->appearance-->theme
For both of glass case and new color flag.There are in Glass color flag R3.
@devilshura:

Hi, it is possible to make one of this Flags named "TV-Shows" ?
is it possibel to use the cases for skin Ace,too ?
(2014-04-27, 07:34)pacoma2610 Wrote: [ -> ]@devilshura:

Hi, it is possible to make one of this Flags named "TV-Shows" ?
This time is no view to use it. I only changed .png files not a code mod.

(2014-05-03, 20:39)TrailFoX Wrote: [ -> ]is it possibel to use the cases for skin Ace,too ?
I think these case aren't the same size&ratio with Ace.
yes you are right the logo is a bit over the case Sad
Hey Samu-rai,
Thanks again for your great cases, the best cases available imho.

But i noticed something : cases seems to be a bit too narrow, and because of this, sometimes posters overflow the case on the right.

You can see that on this screenshot of yours :

I have this issue on some posters but not all..

In my Shelf view mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1708593) which use your cases, i modified the poster width so that it never overflows.
I could do the same on every view but that would be a lot of XML tunning, and i think it would be better to correct the cases themselves.

What do you think about that? Smile
Hi djoole,

Yes I noticed that too.

I used MQ's template for the cases, and as they are correct for 90% of the views, I think it must be a problem the poster sizes in those views, rather than the case.

If I was to alter the case to fit the offending views, then it wouldn't fit the ones it does now.

If you see what I mean?
I see.
So it must be the views.. it would be interesting to test those views with original cases, the problem should present itself also..
Well anyway it's not a big deal, at least for me, because i only use the Shelfcase view and poster fits perfectly in your cases in this view Smile
Quote:*update cases with new case flag and bottom color media flags.
Gloss_color flags
optional:to not include default albumcover and cdart.
Gloss_color flags_lt

Glass_color flags

*update both with new color flags
Gloss_color flags_R3
Glass_color flags_R3
watch gallery

Recomment for Glass case in show case view.You will need to fix poster overlap by edit "ViewsShowCase.xml" in "C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\xbmc\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p" from line 60-66 like this.

So It will be fixed

I have both the Gloss and Glass color Flags R3.xbt and placed them in the mediafolder like this:

C:\Users\Aros\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media

But the screen look like this:

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
If one use Openelec: Where to put the .xbt files. I cannot find the skin.aeonmq5\media folder.

Edit: Found it, but in there in the media folder no .xbt files. Anyway I copied those .xbt files (glass and gloss) to the media folder. Now I can choose the theme in skin settings but no change at all. Still the same flags.
Have you chosen the right mod version (Gotham or Frodo)?

You may also need to restart for the changes to take effect.
(2014-05-18, 20:09)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Have you chosen the right mod version (Gotham or Frodo)?

You may also need to restart for the changes to take effect.

Now I have installed this version: Aeon MQ 5 th602
Do not know if this is Gotham or Frodo.
Now I can choose theme glass or gloss. I even installed the colored media flags .xbt files in the skins media folder. Now it works. Thanks a lot. It looks amazing!
Glad it's sorted.

Thanks for the rep.
Mabye this is for Devilshura: When I use the skin mod (MQ 5 th602) I have problems with the nordic (danish) letters (æ, ø, å, ä, ü). How can I solve this?
hello I'm new I can offer you my zip file that I have extracted from XTB box mod by samu-rai for housings thumb box

download:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/qvL2pRQRba/media.html?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15