Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaset Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Oh really? I hope they put it back after it's done. It happened last Friday.
hey which free vpn did you try? pm me please. thanks!
hi all can any one help me as video mediaset is not working
It does not work anymore with a foreign IP. Using the Cyberghost VPN works but I hope they will return to not blocking us after the world cup. It will be annoying to use the VPN everytime
HELLO EVeryone...!! I am hoping to find someone who can help me with the Video mediaset addon. or at least teach me what must be done to resolve these issues as soon as they present themselves. plz pm me. V
i Ringrazio immensamente... = I thank you v
ery much!!
caro Luca.do you think that you can help me with the Video Mediaset addon that has failed to work...Huh I appreciate it. se mi scrivi in privee..ti ringrazio!!!!! :-)
I can confirm that the mediaset addon stop working again..  Confused
Elenco programmi giving error. Cannot view from archive only recent programs works. Addon error.
guys i think most of the service is changed since mediaset released "mediaset play". be patient.
They never stop to update that stupid website! Big Grin in a year they changed 3 times the design and player and God only knows what! Why don't they made up an official Mediaset addon instead! xD
Completely true!! 

They should release an official kodi addon; for sure nowday with the new kodi drm policies:
https://www.dday.it/redazione/27173/kodi...x-e-amazon
Changing the website they changed a lot of stuff. Some of the old stuff still work but it's probably matter of time before they took it down. I'm going to change the whole add-on to honor the new website but it's going to take some time
(2018-07-14, 22:34)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the website they changed a lot of stuff. Some of the old stuff still work but it's probably matter of time before they took it down. I'm going to change the whole add-on to honor the new website but it's going to take some time
Great! Thanks in advance for your efforts
That would be great,please let us know.
Great phate89.... I truly appreciate all the work that you do for us..!! I will gladly offer you a coffee or a beer or whatever..!! Could you please pm me when the video mediaset addon is ready..? I would like to learn how to do the python scripts but, I need someone to show me.  Ti Ringazio Immensamente..!! 

Liliana
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32