Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaset Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2018-07-24, 17:28)acconcia123 Wrote: [ -> ]With kodi 16.1 (android box) the last version of videomediaset is no longer working, on pc works very well (kodi 17)
16.1 is no longer supported since (at least right now) I need inputstream adaptive
(2018-07-23, 08:24)bladerunner82 Wrote: [ -> ]@phate89  thank you for your work..

there is a nice new feature on the app, now you can choose if you want to watch the channels live or restart the last Show from beginning...so if i missed the half of the show or more i can restart from beginning ...a nice gimmick ...

so under the thumbnails of the live channels you have the options to choose from ...'live' ...or ...restart'... is it possible to implement this in the addon ?
It would be great Smile
I'll probably add it but only after I added everything else. I think it needs user access right?
(2018-07-25, 14:02)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-23, 08:24)bladerunner82 Wrote: [ -> ]@phate89  thank you for your work..

there is a nice new feature on the app, now you can choose if you want to watch the channels live or restart the last Show from beginning...so if i missed the half of the show or more i can restart from beginning ...a nice gimmick ...

so under the thumbnails of the live channels you have the options to choose from ...'live' ...or ...restart'... is it possible to implement this in the addon ?
It would be great Smile
I'll probably add it but only after I added everything else. I think it needs user access right? 
If its possible it would be a nice Feature ... con calma Wink ...and yes it needs user Access .
(2018-07-25, 14:00)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-25, 13:01)lucapoison Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-24, 23:28)giordy Wrote: [ -> ]When i try install script.module.phate89.vi.o.3a.zip in my Kodi on Samsung note 8, the error is:
Installazione fallita a causa di una struttura non valida
Same here
Did you try to download again the file or transfer it via USB? A lot of people used it without problems even on android

The esame problem for me is in every Android
(Sony tv, smartphone (Samsung, huawei), tablet (Samsung, mediacom), fire stick amazon.
I have try copy zip file in my Nas and istall from lan or direct download with the device
(2018-07-25, 18:49)giordy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-25, 14:00)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-25, 13:01)lucapoison Wrote: [ -> ]Same here
Did you try to download again the file or transfer it via USB? A lot of people used it without problems even on android  

The esame problem for me is in every Android
(Sony tv, smartphone (Samsung, huawei), tablet (Samsung, mediacom), fire stick amazon.
I have try copy zip file in my Nas and istall from lan or direct download with the device  
Did you First enable inputstream before installing both zip Files ?

Edit: @all install at least kodi 17.6 and enable inputstream.
I have a solution.
i have download the link from Any Android device but when i tap the link in this device download start immediatly.
I set browser in see in desktop mode and when tap it open an new page.
I tap the page green link download and download the same zip file, same name, same dimentions, but this work. Or download file from pc.

bye bye

ps: great work, thank you very much
Ciao carissimo Phate89...how are you? I see that you gave us a link to Mediafire...looks great, but are able to download this as an addon in Kodi..?  Io apprezzerei moltissimo il tuo aiuto.  I will pm you. 
grazie
Live tv is ok, but Many program don't work
For example all zelig not work,🤔🤔
Temptation island work 💩💩
101% Pucci not work

Ecc...
Hi Giordy...how are you? I was wondering if you  have a new Video Mediaset addon or update?   Io non guardo live tv ma solo programmi registrati. Non so se mi puoi aiutare..??  Thank you in advance
Actually I tried to download the file with chrome set in desktop mode it did work! This is weird...

I've installed the first package, but if now I try to update the addon I get the error described in the following picture.

What is Inputstream.adaptive? How can I get rid of this error?Image
First install second zip, go in "I miei add-on" go in
"Input stream videoplayer" and enable it
(2018-07-28, 00:01)giordy Wrote: [ -> ]Live tv is ok, but Many program don't work
For example all zelig not work,🤔🤔
Temptation island work 💩💩
101% Pucci not work

Ecc...

With zip 1.9.0.b
All work fine
Forgive me, but i'm a little bit confused about the addon versions:
on the first page of this thread i can find the 1.2 as last version;
on the github page the releases page show the 1.3.2 as last version;
here on the forum's pages giordy write about a 1.9.0.b that i can't find and in the same pages, a few day's ago, phate89 have posted the download link of the 1.9.1 version.. 
Huh Huh
(2018-07-29, 10:42)massimilianonball Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me, but i'm a little bit confused about the addon versions:
on the first page of this thread i can find the 1.2 as last version;
on the github page the releases page show the 1.3.2 as last version;
here on the forum's pages giordy write about a 1.9.0.b that i can't find and in the same pages, a few day's ago, phate89 have posted the download link of the 1.9.1 version.. 
Huh Huh

For me all work only if i install
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ij6nv9myg6...1.0.3a.zip

Enable "Input stream videoplayer"
And install

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ntre9tmc2...1.9.0b.zip
The plugin update works fine! I only have a problem with SportMediaset. It might be temporary but when I try to watch an Edizione the connection is really slow and sometimes even stops streaming. I was wondering if somebody else is experiencing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32