Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaset Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Hi, I would like to inform you that: 2 live streams, Channel 5 and radio 105 do not work on live TV.

Marco.
(2020-05-15, 11:45)marcopt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would like to inform you that: 2 live streams, Channel 5 and radio 105 do not work on live TV.

Marco.

Up
I would like to tell you something that to me is quite strange. I'm located in Germany but I'm using a reliable vpn service since years in order to access Italian television. My Kodi is installed on my TV box and happens that since some time I can't access the addon menus (only them!) if I'm connected to the vpn...it works as soon as I disconnected the vpn.

And if If I'm accessing the menus via some other link with the vpn on (for example the favourites folder) then I can access the folders and play the files.

Can you explain why is that? It's not a real issue since there's a workaround but I can't understand the logic behind this behavior
A VPN is not the main concern of Kodi as per the VPN policy (wiki).
Oh I surely know that ...I was just asking without any real "request"
Just installed first time yesterday on PC. A great program and this Add-On is fantastic and really well done much better then the web version!
It's almost two years I use Medaiset Play vie web interface on Firefox but its from likes 10 days that when I start to watch anything it works properly for 5 / 10 minutes and next it start to buffering making impossibile to watch it smoothly. I also tried it on the new Edge with same results. To workaround it I've to refresh the page so  it works again fine for other 5 / 10 minutes.
I also made a check, clean browsers cache, fix registry errors, update flash player and java but nothing.
So I installed Kodi and studied a bit how it works and next I installed your Add-On and it worked simply great without any buffering and vision was smooth and great for 2 hours.
I just wish to know if on channels Diretta streaming exist the "Restart" function that allow to go back on a live streaming vision.
I noticed that there's a sort of Restart button on left side but if I press on it program goes back for two minutes and if I press it again. video goes back again for two minutes but if I repeat it for 5/6 times when I leave it play again audio disappear. I think I have to install something else because I don't see infos about the streaming live video and the timer down on left goes around 1:50  moving between I 1:45 - 1:52 and the one on the right its always stopped at 2:00 minutes, so I suppose that without the correct duration of streaming live program your "restart" button can't works properly.
(2020-07-19, 19:18)shybear Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed first time yesterday on PC. A great program and this Add-On is fantastic and really well done much better then the web version!
It's almost two years I use Medaiset Play vie web interface on Firefox but its from likes 10 days that when I start to watch anything it works properly for 5 / 10 minutes and next it start to buffering making impossibile to watch it smoothly. I also tried it on the new Edge with same results. To workaround it I've to refresh the page so  it works again fine for other 5 / 10 minutes.
I also made a check, clean browsers cache, fix registry errors, update flash player and java but nothing.
So I installed Kodi and studied a bit how it works and next I installed your Add-On and it worked simply great without any buffering and vision was smooth and great for 2 hours.
I just wish to know if on channels Diretta streaming exist the "Restart" function that allow to go back on a live streaming vision.
I noticed that there's a sort of Restart button on left side but if I press on it program goes back for two minutes and if I press it again. video goes back again for two minutes but if I repeat it for 5/6 times when I leave it play again audio disappear. I think I have to install something else because I don't see infos about the streaming live video and the timer down on left goes around 1:50  moving between I 1:45 - 1:52 and the one on the right its always stopped at 2:00 minutes, so I suppose that without the correct duration of streaming live program your "restart" button can't works properly.
I reply to myself LoL. Next to write the POST I searched "Restart" on thread and I so I read more info about it and following the clear infos you can find on the first page I installed the repo https://phate89.github.io/repository.phate89/repo/ and now all works much better.
If I go on "Diretta" I can see streaming live programs on alls mediaset channels and correct duration so if I clck on one of it I can start use the Restart features.
By tje way I've seen that under Add-on Option there is a new one: "Separa diretta da Ricomincia (permette di avere una diretta continua" - "Divide Diretta from Restart (allow to have a continouos live)" tha actaully I left disable. :-)
it has been since few days now that I can’t see any content anymore. I was using 1.3.2 without problems when the issue started. Updating to 2.0 (also tested 2.0.1 beta 2) has not solved the issue. No error messages, it seems the plugin start broadcasting the content and stops right away. I’ll look at the error log and will report any findings.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?
I’m in USA.
Thanks
(2020-08-02, 18:03)I8NHJ Wrote: [ -> ]I’m in USA.
It might be due to geoblocking. Try to browse Mediaset Play via browser, on your computer (perhaps also logging with an account).
When you find a video that plays correctly there, try the same on Kodi.
I'm also outside Italy, I have recently tried to watch a few programs but all attempts failed with the "this program is not available outside Italy" message (which I'm not 100% sure but I think didn't even show if I was not logged in properly)
(2020-08-02, 19:08)bitbanger Wrote: [ -> ]
It might be due to geoblocking. Try to browse Mediaset Play via browser, on your computer (perhaps also logging with an account).
I'm also outside Italy, I have recently tried to watch a few programs but all attempts failed with the "this program is not available outside Italy" message (which I'm not 100% sure but I think didn't even show if I was not logged in properly)
Hi bitbanger,
I'm not sure the geoblocking has some responsibilities here, I see some errors in the log.
Just posted it.
https://paste.kodi.tv/iwobowejel.kodi
(2020-08-02, 23:19)I8NHJ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-02, 19:08)bitbanger Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi bitbanger,
I'm not sure the geoblocking has some responsibilities here, I see some errors in the log.
Just posted it.
https://paste.kodi.tv/iwobowejel.kodi
Is anyone looking at the log?
I just installed the 2.0.1 beta2 and I can't access to any of the content. I can just see the menus but as soon as I select "programmi in onda" for example, it loads into an infinite loop. I'm outside of Italy too
Unfortunately I’m still having the problem. No contents are available at all anymore. Strange enough I can see some live streaming. Can someone please look at the log and give a little help.
Appreciated!
Max
Can you please check why the add-on is not working?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32