Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaset Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2020-01-05, 19:36)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-05, 19:05)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]@phate89 because on your github don't set a personal repo can someone maintain update whit them ?
Can you rephrase? In Italian if you prefer 
Lol... i know my english it's not perfect. I send you a pm it's better ? It's probably OT this request here Smile
(2020-01-06, 02:27)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-05, 19:36)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-05, 19:05)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]@phate89 because on your github don't set a personal repo can someone maintain update whit them ?
Can you rephrase? In Italian if you prefer  
Lol... i know my english it's not perfect. I send you a pm it's better ? It's probably OT this request here Smile 

No problem a pm is ok
I created a repo for the development of my addon.
To install it first go to File Manager -> Add source -> paste https://phate89.github.io/repository.phate89/repo/ in the path and give the source the name you want.
Then you need to install from zip file the repository addon. You can find it in the source you just added. Then you can simply install the latest version and keep it up to date from kodi
(2020-01-11, 12:37)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]I created a repo for the development of my addon.
To install it first go to File Manager -> Add source -> paste https://phate89.github.io/repository.phate89/repo/ in the path and give the source the name you want.
Then you need to install from zip file the repository addon. You can find it in the source you just added. Then you can simply install the latest version and keep it up to date from kodi
Hi can some one please help i installed the repo and it alway come up with fail to install and i also i installed the new version and still it come up with install failed and failed to install dependency can some please help.
(2020-01-11, 14:20)micky19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can some one please help i installed the repo and it alway come up with fail to install and i also i installed the new version and still it come up with install failed and failed to install dependency can some please help.

What's dependency you need ? If you can't read the notification on your screen problably on kodi log you can see more information about that.
(2020-01-13, 17:36)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-11, 14:20)micky19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can some one please help i installed the repo and it alway come up with fail to install and i also i installed the new version and still it come up with install failed and failed to install dependency can some please help.

What's dependency you need ? If you can't read the notification on your screen problably on kodi log you can see more information about that. 
Thanks but what i did was delete the old kodi and installed the new kodi 18.5 and it was working great.
(2020-01-15, 11:15)micky19 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but what i did was delete the old kodi and installed the new kodi 18.5 and it was working great.
sorry for this but is anyone having trouble with the Mediaset play as i can watch Dirette and Programmi tv but when i try to watch films or fiction  e serie tv -   I press on the tv film i choose and then all you see is a turning wheel and nothing opens up, I have done the correct things such as updates needed and still doesn't work. Could anyone help or advise anything as it has been like this past week.
Regards Micky19
(2020-01-20, 11:36)micky19 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for this but is anyone having trouble with the Mediaset play as i can watch Dirette and Programmi tv but when i try to watch films or fiction  e serie tv -   I press on the tv film i choose and then all you see is a turning wheel and nothing opens up, I have done the correct things such as updates needed and still doesn't work. Could anyone help or advise anything as it has been like this past week.
Regards Micky19

I also having problems with mediaset programs. On the mobile a few days ago I had to login to the mediaset play app to watch the film! but on Kodi I have no idea how to do it!
(2020-02-14, 02:30)Lelefab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-20, 11:36)micky19 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for this but is anyone having trouble with the Mediaset play as i can watch Dirette and Programmi tv but when i try to watch films or fiction  e serie tv -   I press on the tv film i choose and then all you see is a turning wheel and nothing opens up, I have done the correct things such as updates needed and still doesn't work. Could anyone help or advise anything as it has been like this past week.
Regards Micky19

I also having problems with mediaset programs. On the mobile a few days ago I had to login to the mediaset play app to watch the film! but on Kodi I have no idea how to do it!
there is a new plugin to install, from Thursday to Friday you can't hear the audio but from Saturday everything seems to work
@phate89 hi..... can you try to a look if works this films ??

"Il Principe Cerca Moglie" goes aired this pass sunday on Italia 1. It's correctly listed but when try to reproduce it it's appear a message on TV say to install somethings called "Widevine inputstream". If you accept to install it's after some seconds another message say to you that need to extract it from "Chrome OS" and it's need about 2.0GB of free space!!!

No wait..... No wait............

From a pc and from a normal browser this films can be found here:
https://www.mediasetplay.mediaset.it/vid...7401000104
Mediasetplay not work. New directory?
@phate89
Hi, any update?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32