• 6(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@defleppard
Thanks!

@flavio1961
After I finish porting KodiFlix to MQ 8 I will start working on adding the Media Info Mod to the Video Info screen. One way to test it is to go to Skin Settings and see if the Visual Effects display.

@Ices
You're welcome! Read here for the Video Lyrics.

@melons2
I'm working on most of that next bud. I have some additions to the next MQ 7 update for your "old man eyes"...haha!

@HRSCR
You're welcome!
(2019-05-02, 16:38)E net Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 16:19)HRSCR Wrote: Hi, thanks for your hard work, excellent theme! 

I just want to report that movies with HDR always shows SDR.

Thank you!

The SDR/HDR tags are controlled by the main MQ8 skin and not by this mod. Secondly I have no problems running MQ8 and this multi-mod with HDR labeling. If my filename includes -HDR or .HDR then I get the HDR label. All of my HDR files have been re-labelled and they all work. Check that you have labelled your files correctly. 

Ohh okay! Thanks a lot, going to do that!. Thanks for the tip!
(2019-05-02, 16:48)latts9923 Wrote: @defleppard
Thanks!

@flavio1961
After I finish porting KodiFlix to MQ 8 I will start working on adding the Media Info Mod to the Video Info screen. One way to test it is to go to Skin Settings and see if the Visual Effects display.

@Ices
You're welcome! Read here for the Video Lyrics.

@melons2
I'm working on most of that next bud. I have some additions to the next MQ 7 update for your "old man eyes"...haha!

@HRSCR
You're welcome!

Thanks for the read here have a great day!
@latts9923 
Maybe it's up to you to add that as well:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2851441
@flavio1961

Bert thank's
@latts9923 Another question please.

I did get your mod working but recently I have made some changes so I started again. When I add your files, in particular viewrightlist.xml to my installation of MQ8 then all I get are empty cases. Everything else is there except the poster. If I replace viewrightlist.xml or use any other menu style then the poster comes back. Why is this?
(2019-05-06, 00:01)E net Wrote: @latts9923 Another question please.

I did get your mod working but recently I have made some changes so I started again. When I add your files, in particular viewrightlist.xml to my installation of MQ8 then all I get are empty cases. Everything else is there except the poster. If I replace viewrightlist.xml or use any other menu style then the poster comes back. Why is this?

OK that's weird!
For whatever reason, I have to select Poster again for case art, even though it says that poster is already selected.
latts9923
Good day!!
Please tell me how to configure Artwork Beef so that everything works on this skin, where you can read the instructions
(2019-05-06, 19:04)vansai Wrote: latts9923
Good day!!
Please tell me how to configure Artwork Beef so that everything works on this skin, where you can read the instructions
Google Artwork Beef. You will find instructions within the Kodi add-ons pages.
(2019-05-06, 19:04)vansai Wrote: latts9923
Good day!!

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886

take a look
@"chrissix"
I might add that sometime down the road. I'll implement it first in MQ 7.

@E net
That case setting has the same defaults as the KodiFlix view layout. It defaults to poster, but you still have to select it to add it to your settings.
(2019-05-07, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote:  

Good day!!!
Tell me where can I translate your mod into Russian?
@vansai

Do you mean change the interface language?
(2019-05-08, 12:39)latts9923 Wrote:  

Items in the menu translate into Russian 
(2019-05-08, 12:57)vansai Wrote:
(2019-05-08, 12:39)latts9923 Wrote:  

Items in the menu translate into Russian 

It is translated to Russian find the directory /language/resource.language.ru_ru/strings.po
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10