• 281(current)
Release skin helper service
(2021-01-16, 23:00)melons2 Wrote: Is there a "script.tv.show.next.aired" for Matrix?
I thought that script was still in python 2?

Try mine version, I didnt try in tvguide, its ok for Shs part .......working for Matrix
https://mega.nz/file/DEgBwSBC#peVdf4m18p...P4i5Avs-xs
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
RC1 for Matrix is out... Are dependencies of this script ready and in the Kodi repo so users wanting to install this can do so from the official repo without hassle?
As a lot of skins are still using this script, your amazing port to python v3 is one thing, but unfortunately it will only reach most users, if they can install it easily.
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
Added new TVShow Property....Now Tvshow can get info from TMDB.
-Add Trailer
-Add Rating
-Add Votes
-Add Revenue
-Add Plot for Season
-Add Plot.Formated for All.Season (As one Plot)
-Add number of all Seasons ( I think old code Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.totalSeasons) is broken in Kodi-Matrix)
-Add number of all Episodes

*Plot for Season
*Full Info for TVShow
*Trailer
Here is all needed module for Matrix,
please test for random skin...
Add  python req completely  only with Kodi 19 - Matrix

https://mega.nz/

Zip file have all needing module,(module in script.module folder- you can install from kodi repo,  script.module.simplecache too)
Code:
-script.module
          script.module.six.zip
          script.module.simplejson.zip 
          script.module.requests.zip
          script.module.beautifulsoup4.zip
          script.module.arrow.zip

-SHS Module
          script.module.cherrypy.zip
          script.module.metadatautils.zip
          script.module.musicbrainz.zip
          script.module.simplecache.zip
          script.module.thetvdb.zip

script.skin.helper.service.zip
script.skin.helper.backgrounds.zip
script.skin.helper.skinbackup.zip
script.skin.helper.widgets.zip
script.tv.show.next.aired.zip

know isue:
script.skin.helper.service web service broken, need fix
script.tv.show.next.aired - broken, need fx      fixed, working
script.skin.helper.backgrounds wallimage are broken, need fix     fixed, working
@Angelinas 
I know you said recently that the SHS does not delete/remove artwork from a users download folder, but I've had 4-5 instances recently of artwork that I created from scratch because they did not exist previously, suddenly disappear from my download folder sometime later. My only conclusion was that the SHS addon must remove artwork after a certain period of time, since I did not remove these artwork files myself.

Also, with regard to the webservice not working for Matrix which I used for both my PVR recordings and NextUp items with Leia I did a small test last week to see if I could somehow use local artwork instead. By using the below code and naming each artwork file exactly the same as the epg programme title, local artwork can used anywhere for the PVR screens. I have all my PVR screens now working with local artwork files, just pointing to either poster, landscape, fanart or banner directories:-
xml:
$INFO[ListItem.Title,E:\PVR Art\landscape\,.jpg]
This approach does have some limitations though, as you cannot include ':' in the file name on Windows. I guess it will be the same for other special characters that you can't use in file names as well. But what I really like is the fact that all this local artwork is never touched/removed. Artwork is displayed instantly and if you make any changes (ie you want to change to a different poster for instance) they are picked up and displayed the moment you've made the change.
I wrote more on it here, as I would still prefer to be able to use the same kind of folder structure as the SHS, then I could just have one single folder named after the EPG title and everything inside that folder could use the standard naming conventions, ie poster, fanart, landscape etc. It's just trying to work out how to code such a thing that is the problem:-
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3003447
If you have any bright ideas on how I might achieve what I'm looking for, let me know!
Cheers
(2021-01-24, 22:34)Dumyat Wrote: Also, with regard to the webservice not working for Matrix which I used for both my PVR recordings and NextUp items with Leia I did a small test last week to see if I could somehow use local artwork instead. By using the below code and naming each artwork file exactly the same as the epg programme title, local artwork can used anywhere for the PVR screens. I have all my PVR screens now working with local artwork files, just pointing to either poster, landscape, fanart or banner directories:-
xml:
$INFO[ListItem.Title,E:\PVR Art\landscape\,.jpg]
Are your code working ?
Shs save pvr art in custom folder/title/"Art" (E:\PVR Art\"Title"\banner.jpg)
should your code be like this
Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Title,E:\PVR Art\,\banner.jpg]</texture>

That is for art in list, for out of list you can use
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.thumb)]
property use google serch....i think word for search is title+channel name+poster

for special caracter in title I can create new property "cleanTitle"...you will use that name for Art in list.(shs already save-create folder for art with that name.

Now I found wrong import for context_pvr and context_music...
I will change in upload link

pvr with $INFO[ListItem.Title,E:\PVR Art\,\banner.jpg] in list....working
(2021-01-24, 20:34)Angelinas Wrote: Here is all needed module for Matrix,
please test for random skin...
Add  python req completely  only with Kodi 19 - Matrix

https://mega.nz/

Zip file have all needing module,(module in script.module folder- you can install from kodi repo,  script.module.simplecache too)
Code:
-script.module
          script.module.six.zip
          script.module.simplejson.zip 
          script.module.requests.zip
          script.module.beautifulsoup4.zip
          script.module.arrow.zip

-SHS Module

script.skin.helper.backgrounds.zip
script.skin.helper.skinbackup.zip
script.skin.helper.widgets.zip
script.tv.show.next.aired.zip

know isue:
script.skin.helper.service web service broken, need fix
script.tv.show.next.aired - broken, need fx      fixed, working
script.skin.helper.backgrounds wallimage are broken, need fix
I tried to install this using Arctic Zephyr Mod on Matrix RC 1 and was getting an unable to install error.  Do I need to install some other dependencies to get SHS working?
You need to have all, see in your log what module is miissing ?

try this......
first install all:
    -script.module
after install:
then:
and finaly:
(2021-01-17, 10:19)Chillbo Wrote: RC1 for Matrix is out... Are dependencies of this script ready and in the Kodi repo so users wanting to install this can do so from the official repo without hassle?
As a lot of skins are still using this script, your amazing port to python v3 is one thing, but unfortunately it will only reach most users, if they can install it easily.

Agreed, i had to hunt around to find all the required modules with the correct versions.
(2021-01-19, 21:00)Angelinas Wrote: *Full Info for TVShow

Is this screenshot from a Matrix version of MQ 6 you're working on?
yes...but changes in skin code are minimal ( Leia version is on mine github )
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...eoInfo.xml
Hi, i have some errors with skin helper service, maby someone can have look inside the log, and can say what is missing or whats wrong

https://paste.kodi.tv/exoqohumuf.kodi
Code:
2021-02-12 08:42:21.444 T:27288    INFO <general>: script.tv.show.next.aired --> Updating TheTVDB info for all continuing Kodi tv shows...
2021-02-12 08:42:21.444 T:27288   ERROR <general>: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method" : "VideoLibrary.GetTvShows", "params": b'{"properties": [ "file", "title", "year", "imdbnumber", "art", "genre", "cast", "studio", "uniqueid" ] }', "id":1 }'
this lines have problem with Shs.
Problem is encoding in tvdb module or nextaired script..That is fixed in mine last version, you can find link in some post abowe
Other problem is arrow module, that part have notice error shs, but this isn't shs problem.Shs working with that error and you can ignore that notice.
(2021-02-12, 14:15)Angelinas Wrote:
Code:
2021-02-12 08:42:21.444 T:27288 INFO <general>: script.tv.show.next.aired --> Updating TheTVDB info for all continuing Kodi tv shows...
2021-02-12 08:42:21.444 T:27288 ERROR <general>: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method" : "VideoLibrary.GetTvShows", "params": b'{"properties": [ "file", "title", "year", "imdbnumber", "art", "genre", "cast", "studio", "uniqueid" ] }', "id":1 }'
Problem is encoding in tvdb module or nextaired script..That is fixed in mine last version, you can find link in some post abowe
Other problem is arrow module, that part have notice error shs, but this isn't shs problem.Shs working with that error and you can ignore that notice.
i have installt allready your nextaired script, a view days ago...

but there are still errors
(2021-02-12, 14:54)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2021-02-12, 14:15)Angelinas Wrote:
Code:
2021-02-12 08:42:21.444 T:27288 INFO <general>: script.tv.show.next.aired --> Updating TheTVDB info for all continuing Kodi tv shows...
2021-02-12 08:42:21.444 T:27288 ERROR <general>: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method" : "VideoLibrary.GetTvShows", "params": b'{"properties": [ "file", "title", "year", "imdbnumber", "art", "genre", "cast", "studio", "uniqueid" ] }', "id":1 }'
i have installt allready your nextaired script, a view days ago...
You maybe use wrong version....download this two version
https://mega.nz/file/qZhyFTBT#o5SIHnQwLo...4TjVqBS1pI
In your log I see that you use Aeonmq8...try to open from home submenu-tvshow "tvGuide"...if you have info like this, all is ok.

• 281(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18