• 108(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@RobinTW
I reverted back to old code for now since many users were having problems with the 10 second timeout. I need to figure out what the problem is before applying the new code again.
@latts9923 thanks for the last update. now my "characterarts" are displayed again.
(2021-02-13, 21:11)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #28
Good day. After the update, I can’t switch groups in the PVR
@latts9923 

Hi there, thanks for another great update.

I notice that after the update if I go to "I" for information on a movie the poster doesn't fill in. Even if I go to "choose art" or "get fanart" and reselect it........it does not fill in looking at "information" page.
I use wall view and it is there and used to be on the "I" page.
I just can't figure this one out?

Thanks
(2021-02-01, 03:32)melons2 Wrote: I have two KODI setups: both pc and both KODI LEIA, both running this mod.
I have two questions: the first picture , KODI setup 1, is missing the budget and other financial info and I can't figure it out? Second, Image number 2 is my other system, when I do a reload none of the info you can see from my first KODI setup fills in the second setup and I have been going in circles trying to figure it out?  Any ideas?
(The second setup, missing the most art and info, is a copy of my first setup except for the database files because KODI setup 1 is directly connected to the media source and the second KODI setup is connected by a SMB network to the media source) other than that and the "guisettings.xml" files, they are identical) 

I am still working on this problem too but have a new clue.

I was checking my second KODI system to see if it was throwing the same error as my last post above about no poster on movie "Information page" (same error no posters no system 2) I tried from the info page to do a "Reload" to see if the info that doesn't fill in would. (it still doesn't while my identical KODI system does, it came back with "no information available for Charlie Wilson' War (which was the movie I looking at) What would cause it not to be able to retrieve/download/see this info during a "reload". One KODI system works, one doesn't?
@melons2

I added two new buttons to the Top Menu..."DIALOGUE CASE ART" and "DIALOGUE KEYART LOGO". This new Case Art option controls what poster art is displayed on the Video Info screen. You will need to make a selection for that button before artwork will display. The Keyart Logo button will only display when "Keyart" or "Extra Keyart" is selected...just like in the Right List View.
(2021-02-17, 23:48)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2

I added two new buttons to the Top Menu..."DIALOGUE CASE ART" and "DIALOGUE KEYART LOGO". This new Case Art option controls what poster art is displayed on the Video Info screen. You will need to make a selection for that button before artwork will display. The Keyart Logo button will only display when "Keyart" or "Extra Keyart" is selected...just like in the Right List View.

I found the buttons and set them. I guess I missed it when reading your update.....sorry for the duplication. ...Thank you.

Let me ask  another question: From my problem from the post right above your post to me (post 1610.)
I have a second clue but not an answer.

I have discovered KODI system 1 works as it should.

System 1, I do a "reload" from the movie information page and it asks: Local info found do you want to ignore and fresh from the internet? YES or NO. I have always indicated yes, and it says "universal movie scrapper querying the internet then it loads a column of movies who's titles are similar, I choose the correct one and the info fills in (system 1)

System 2, I answer YES go to the internet but it doesn't use the scrapper and go to the internet it simply refreshes the incomplete local data ........Do you or anyone else have any idea how to fix this?

I've been working on this one for weeks!

Thank you!!
@melons2
No worries...glad you got it figured out!

For System 2, go to Movies > Files > Files and highlight the source of your movies. Bring up the context menu and select "CHANGE CONTENT". What is selected as the Information Provider?
(2021-02-11, 05:24)agungdeppe Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 17:06)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #27

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update
hi,
I already update Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod with this update #27 and also update manually by copying extracted zip files from Colored Mediaicons, Colored Studio Icons and White Studio Icons, but the logo HD 720, FULL HD 1080 not changed to new logo like in the post #1,555. any other actions needed?

btw, thanks for the clue for The Furniture while playing audio files. after pressing "i" key (lucky me, my android box also has remote with keyboard), The jewel box and disc animations, song title, next song, etc are always shows during playing, not quickly disappeared again.

Somehow I can't get this to work....
I have installed the 3 ZIP files.
How do I change from black and white to color, so I get the colored icons?
@Tenker
To see the colored icons, you need to install all the colored Add-ons from this link. After installing, save the four images from the last update and go to Skin Settings > Icons and Images and select all the colored Add-ons.
(2021-02-18, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2
No worries...glad you got it figured out!

For System 2, go to Movies > Files > Files and highlight the source of your movies. Bring up the context menu and select "CHANGE CONTENT". What is selected as the Information Provider?

This is part of the reason why I'm really stumped.
I checked System 1 and 2 and they are both set up for "Universal Movie Scrapper"
I reinstalled it in both systems and checked to make sure configurations are identical.
Internet is present and test for other functions on system 2. 
Movies source for both systems are the same other than system 1 hosts direct connection to hard drives and system 2 is connected over a SMB home network and the files play.
........I can't figure this out.
Could it be possible system 2's Windows 10 pro is not letting KODI as an individual application not access the internet but still access the home network?
Is that possible?

Thanks............any ideas are welcome....
@latts9923

(2021-02-12, 15:36)latts9923 Wrote: @TimT90
That artwork is controlled by the settings "DIALOGUE TOP ART", "DIALOGUE MIDDLE ART", and "DIALOGUE DISCART ANIMATION". If you have this artwork visible in the Right List View (logo, clearart, discart) it will be visible in Video Info as well. If you don't see this artwork, watch this section of my tutorial on Youtube that covers how to install/configure Artwork Beef.

Watch your guide on my Shield Pro I'm missing the poster in the info window.

Any ideas?
@melons2
You could try downloading an Add-on from a repo on system 2 and see if you have internet access.

@TimT90
The settings for this artowrk changed on the last update. Read the second addition on this post.
(2021-02-17, 22:26)melons2 Wrote:
(2021-02-01, 03:32)melons2 Wrote: I have two KODI setups: both pc and both KODI LEIA, both running this mod.
I have two questions: the first picture , KODI setup 1, is missing the budget and other financial info and I can't figure it out? Second, Image number 2 is my other system, when I do a reload none of the info you can see from my first KODI setup fills in the second setup and I have been going in circles trying to figure it out?  Any ideas?
(The second setup, missing the most art and info, is a copy of my first setup except for the database files because KODI setup 1 is directly connected to the media source and the second KODI setup is connected by a SMB network to the media source) other than that and the "guisettings.xml" files, they are identical) 

I am still working on this problem too but have a new clue.

I was checking my second KODI system to see if it was throwing the same error as my last post above about no poster on movie "Information page" (same error no posters no system 2) I tried from the info page to do a "Reload" to see if the info that doesn't fill in would. (it still doesn't while my identical KODI system does, it came back with "no information available for Charlie Wilson' War (which was the movie I looking at) What would cause it not to be able to retrieve/download/see this info during a "reload". One KODI system works, one doesn't?
SOLVED

I have a patron account at OMDB for my API which you need to enter in two places to configure "The Universal Movie" scrapper". Both system 1 & 2 were using the same key and it was working until "about" a month ago. I went last night and and acquired a second API key for system 2 and now it runs perfectly. I think there was a change at The Open Movie Database (OMDB) and I missed it.

Thanks for the help and patience!
@melons2
You bet! Glad you got it working!
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10