• 128(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@Angelinas
Ah...OK. I replaced $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)] with $INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../extrafanart/] from the original code and it now displays extrafanart images in music viz. I'm not sure why I changed that in the first place.

I also removed !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)) from the Slideshow setting in the Leia version.

Thanks for the info!
Hi @latts9923 
(2022-10-22, 12:43)latts9923 Wrote: You might try removing your thumbnails in kodi/userdata/Thumbnails.
Unfortunately it doesn't work. Ithe United States flag doesn't appear even after rebuilding the Thumbnails database. Where it is writted the code that manages the Country flags visualization in Movie-Country sub-menu?

(2022-10-22, 12:43)latts9923 Wrote: To remove the Top 250 flag for Movies, open Includes.xml and find <include name="mediaflags_group">. You'll see the Top 250 code below that.
I was interested in to remove the Top 250 flag in media flag bar for Movies in Widget View and not in other views... so I discovered I had to comment some code in IncludesWidgets.xml file and not in Includes.xml file Smile
@Jumpy73
The country flags for MOVIES-COUNTRIES is using images from the skin's Textures file. I just created a new image named United States and it works just fine. I'll include a new Textures file in the next skin update.

Glad you figured out the Top 250 flag.
(2022-10-22, 20:03)latts9923 Wrote: The country flags for MOVIES-COUNTRIES is using images from the skin's Textures file. I just created a new image named United States and it works just fine. I'll include a new Textures file in the next skin update.
Many thanks for including the new country flag image file in the next skin update!!!
Now the question is... If the Country flags are taken from the skin's Textures.xbt file, what is the resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags addon used for?  Big Grin

Edit.
Please find here some cosmetic issues in the Information detail view for italian movies. Is it possible to address them?

Many thanks
@Jumpy73
You're welcome! The Movie Country Icons add-on displays the flag for the Country label in Video Info.

I changed one of my Movies to use the Italian MPAA "Rated T" and I changed the country to Italy. I updated the code to fit the "Rated T" flag in the box. I will have to scrub all the MPAA flags and make them all the same size. Here's my screenshot...

I zoomed in on your flag from the image you provided with Photoshop, and it looks like there is something diffusing the entire flag. Here's a screenshot of your Italy flag and mine...
(2022-10-23, 13:35)latts9923 Wrote: I zoomed in on your flag from the image you provided with Photoshop, and it looks like there is something diffusing the entire flag. Here's a screenshot of your Italy flag and mine...

I don't know why the Coutry flag appears in such a way. Please find what it happens if I display video info for American Movie. Even in such a case a strange image is dipslayed
(2022-10-23, 20:18)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2022-10-23, 13:35)latts9923 Wrote: I zoomed in on your flag from the image you provided with Photoshop, and it looks like there is something diffusing the entire flag. Here's a screenshot of your Italy flag and mine...

I don't know why the Coutry flag appears in such a way. Please find what it happens if I display video info for American Movie. Even in such a case a strange image is dipslayed
Please don't 'demand', that's very rude. @latts9923 does a load of great work on this skin.,
Semi-related question. I'm testing with Kodi v20 and part of that is migrating my customized skin from Leia. I use the Library Editor Script to edit media metadata all the time and was able to use the updated version from the Leia version of this skin. It there a further update for Nexus (or anything I can do myself to update it)? 

Cheers!
(2022-10-23, 20:28)Chalklands Wrote: Please don't 'demand', that's very rude. @latts9923 does a load of great work on this skin.,

I'm not a native english person, so probably I can't write in the way you, @Chalklands , thinks it would be better.
@Jumpy73
@Chalklands
No worries fellas...everything's cool.

I'm wondering if the install went awry for the Movie Country Icons add-on. Does the Italy flag look correct if you manually open the image from the add-on?

@K0D1User1138
I haven't tried MQ 8 or the Library Editor script on Nexus yet. I need to start working on that.
@latts9923 

Hello,

I have a slight problem, impossible to update my library with new movies. When I use the menu, in "movies" (update library) it scans the movies but they do not appear in my list of movies afterwards.
So, I 've tried to do it manually (media setting, video, my hdd, movie, scan to library) And there, I have an error message "no information found", and for the saga, i have this message "No video files found in this path".
Only for movies, for TV shows everything works perfectly.
I reinstalled Artwork helper and skin helper service, but nothing changed. All my files are named correctly (name and date).
An idea ??
(2022-10-24, 15:41)latts9923 Wrote: @K0D1User1138
I haven't tried MQ 8 or the Library Editor script on Nexus yet. I need to start working on that.

Cool I will keep a watch out. Not sure how difficult updating the LE to Nexus might be but it's 1 of 2 old "unsupported" add-ons I use that make Kodi so great and really should be a part of the baseline program. VideoExtras being the other. Jellyfin can handle both of these processes built in simple and easy.
Morning.
Just a quick question. Were any changes made to the skin overnight? The reason I'm asking is that all was fine with Kodi last night, then this morning, I try running it and it keeps crashing on startup after about 20 - 30 seconds when it's updating the libraries. Just trying to narrow down what might have happened overnight, as I haven't made any changes or installed new addons for a couple of weeks. May not be skin related at all.

I can't see the logfile as it crashes before I can do anything

Synology NAS, Nvidia Shield.
(2022-10-25, 12:34)Chalklands Wrote: Morning.
Just a quick question. Were any changes made to the skin overnight? The reason I'm asking is that all was fine with Kodi last night, then this morning, I try running it and it keeps crashing on startup after about 20 - 30 seconds when it's updating the libraries. Just trying to narrow down what might have happened overnight, as I haven't made any changes or installed new addons for a couple of weeks. May not be skin related at all.

I just checked my install of Kodi and only update that I see is "RESOLVEURL" add-on updated last night. I also run Kodi on NVIDIA Shield-Pro 2019 but Kodi database is located on custom build NAS running openmediavault 6 in Debian. I also have tat NAS networked with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) using dual port Intel 82756 NIC connected to Netgear GS308 smart switch ports, if that makes any difference.
Edit:
Where your Kodi database is located, NVIDIA Shield or Synology?
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro,  NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2022-10-25, 14:04)andrzejls Wrote:
(2022-10-25, 12:34)Chalklands Wrote: Morning.

I just checked my install of Kodi and only update that I see is "RESOLVEURL" add-on updated last night. I also run Kodi on NVIDIA Shield-Pro 2019 but Kodi database is located on custom build NAS running openmediavault 6 in Debian. I also have tat NAS networked with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) using dual port Intel 82756 NIC connected to Netgear GS308 smart switch ports, if that makes any difference.
Edit:
Where your Kodi database is located, NVIDIA Shield or Synology?

Hi,
Not very tech minded but the Kodi app is on my Shield. I presume the database is on the NAS as that is were all of my media is stored?
Had no joy uninstalling and reinstalling Kodi on the Shield. I was using 19.4, however I've just installed v19.3 and it seems OK. Just strange that it happened overnight as I've been using 19.4 for months with no issues.
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0