Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Rapier 5.7.3 for XBMC 12.x Frodo [DEPRECATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2013-02-10, 18:34)rodercot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gade,

a quick note the dvd media tag is working but there is another small issue. it is tagging hddvd's twice. I.E I am getting an hddvd tag and a dvd tag for all hddvd movies with .hddvd in the title.

Thanks,

Dave

Dammit! I know exactly what's wrong, haha :-)

I will fix this in the next update.
Glad to see this is coming along. If I could have one, and only one request/suggestion it would be an option to hide the radio subtab/category from live tv. I have 2x tv tuners that do not have radio tuners so I will never use the radio.

Maybe there is already a way to do this?
Can I have submenus with this skin? For instance in the movie category can I push up and have 6 menus that link to a specific folder? The reason I ask is because I store my movies in folders using specific genres. Is this possible with your version?
(2013-02-12, 00:38)james_stewart Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have submenus with this skin? For instance in the movie category can I push up and have 6 menus that link to a specific folder? The reason I ask is because I store my movies in folders using specific genres. Is this possible with your version?

I'm not sure what you mean? There already are up to 7 submenus for all categories in the home screen. You can customize them to your specific needs in the Skin Settings page under Home -> Category Submenu.
Is there anyway to search my movie database using the new Rapier?
(2013-02-12, 10:43)james_stewart Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to search my movie database using the new Rapier?

In the menubar there is a button for searching the database both in movies, tv shows, music etc etc.

Or you can enable the addon Global Search and create a category for this in the home screen. You can do this in the skin settings under Home -> Add more categories.
(2013-02-11, 23:42)BrooksyX Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see this is coming along. If I could have one, and only one request/suggestion it would be an option to hide the radio subtab/category from live tv. I have 2x tv tuners that do not have radio tuners so I will never use the radio.

You can have all the suggestions you can imagine! Wink

I don't use live tv myself, but there should be a button in the PVR menubar extra options to enable or disable the live radio. Can you confirm this?
(2013-02-12, 13:09)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-11, 23:42)BrooksyX Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see this is coming along. If I could have one, and only one request/suggestion it would be an option to hide the radio subtab/category from live tv. I have 2x tv tuners that do not have radio tuners so I will never use the radio.

You can have all the suggestions you can imagine! Wink

I don't use live tv myself, but there should be a button in the PVR menubar extra options to enable or disable the live radio. Can you confirm this?

ill check when I get home from work tonight. I had to nuke my XBMCBuntu setup last night (it was needed anyways) after removed my video card so I could free up a second pci-e slot for my second tv tuner. Could get the darn video drivers for the onboard HDMI to work, all good now after a fresh install.
This is an awesome Skin, Thank you. Very clean and well made. However I have one problem, and I am sure I am just being stupid... but how do I get music controls? I can't see such things as "stop/pause/next/etc..."?

Thank you very much!
Hi!
I'm not sure if this has been reported already but i have one big problem with the skin:
Once you are in videos - file mode... it's not possible to switch the "sort by"-mode. It's always stuck in sorting "by name". If I choose to sort "by file being added" nothing happens.
Noticed this only in file mode. Library mode works fine.

Thank you in advance.
Gade, when you change the default font to Arial the "Paused" button is far too small. I guess a change is needed in one of the files to reflect the larger font.
(2013-02-21, 06:43)chrobry Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome Skin, Thank you. Very clean and well made. However I have one problem, and I am sure I am just being stupid... but how do I get music controls? I can't see such things as "stop/pause/next/etc..."?

Thank you very much!

Have you tried pressing OK or Enter on the keyboard or remote?
(2013-02-23, 13:16)Benxter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
I'm not sure if this has been reported already but i have one big problem with the skin:
Once you are in videos - file mode... it's not possible to switch the "sort by"-mode. It's always stuck in sorting "by name". If I choose to sort "by file being added" nothing happens.
Noticed this only in file mode. Library mode works fine.

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, you're right! Blush

I just fixed this and it is included in the next update. Let me know if there are any more problems regarding this after the update.

(2013-02-23, 16:44)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]Gade, when you change the default font to Arial the "Paused" button is far too small. I guess a change is needed in one of the files to reflect the larger font.

Where exactly is this and which Paused button are we talking about?
When you pause a movie
(2013-02-27, 15:22)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]When you pause a movie

What exactly is it you think I changed?

I didn't change a single thing to the fonts other than add a font for the Paused label: PausedFont, size 85.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26