Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Rapier 5.7.3 for XBMC 12.x Frodo [DEPRECATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I am not saying that you did it. I am just letting you know that when I choose the Arial font, the "Paused" text is very tiny when you pause a movie.
Ahh ok, sorry. I misunderstood you.

I fixed that right away, and it will all be good in the next update :-)
Gade I love you. Either you fixed the custom categories or they ended up fixed with all the other fixing you did. But either way I'm so happy they work and the skin is getting the updates it deserves.
Thanks so much pball!

New update available!

Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?340310b6b1o3l9r

Updates include:

- Added support for clearlogos under TV Shows.
- Fixed issues with artwork downloader + added Settings button under Skin Settings.
- Added Power Menu in home screen.
- Added an option in Skin Settings for the use of script.globalsearch in menus instead of regular XBMC Search.
- Added a Closed Caption media flag icon for video with subtitles.
- Included Spanish translation - thanks to PatOso.

I'm still working on some image problems.
peace Gade,

I'm getting an installation failed when I try to install this on my ATV 2 over current version.
here's my log.

http://pastebin.com/zzgvLtWs

should be noted that to install this, I had to delete the folder completely and start fresh! not sure if there is something you need to change so future updates will replace more cleanly.

thanks again for your continued work and support!
(2013-03-03, 00:35)locomot1f Wrote: [ -> ]peace Gade,

I'm getting an installation failed when I try to install this on my ATV 2 over current version.
here's my log.

http://pastebin.com/zzgvLtWs

should be noted that to install this, I had to delete the folder completely and start fresh! not sure if there is something you need to change so future updates will replace more cleanly.

thanks again for your continued work and support!

Hi locomot1f!

Very very odd! Did you experience any problems with previous versions?

I tried uploading it again. So if you can download it once again and try to install - and let me know how it goes, I would appreciate it very much!

EDIT: I just deleted the skin folder, installed from zip and that worked for me... I had some upload problems with the zip-file, so maybe some files were damages in the previous upload.
This was my favorite skin before v12, and I was a bit sad when I couldn't install it anymore until I found this post. Thanks to OP for the great work!

Can I ask a favor? The Confluence skin has a nice feature where it puts a check mark on already-viewed videos. Can you add this feature? Thanks!

BTW, would the OP also name the zip file with a version number so it is clear to know when there is an update?
(2013-03-03, 05:34)ctny Wrote: [ -> ]This was my favorite skin before v12, and I was a bit sad when I couldn't install it anymore until I found this post. Thanks to OP for the great work!

Can I ask a favor? The Confluence skin has a nice feature where it puts a check mark on already-viewed videos. Can you add this feature? Thanks!

BTW, would the OP also name the zip file with a version number so it is clear to know when there is an update?

Cool, thanks a lot.

There are already overlays for watched videos in all views. Some views have check marks, other views have HD/SD icons where it turns blue when the video is watched and shows partially watched/unwatched videos in white. In some views there is an option in the View Options menu to hide the overlay.

And sure, I'll try to remember to name the zip file.
I've decide to create this post to address any new issues from Gade's last update of the skin. This way I myself can keep track of any new modifications and I will update this very post on a regular basis when I find any bugs in Rapier.

So far this is what I found today but I am quite sure Gade is aware of some.

1 - Tried to add a background image to the "Music" category but instead the cursor is not working over the various options. If you try it, you'll see what I mean.

2 - Downloading image via artwork down-loader still does not work. No images are being stored locally.
(2013-03-03, 21:44)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]I've decide to create this post to address any new issues from Gade's last update of the skin. This way I myself can keep track of any new modifications and I will update this very post on a regular basis when I find any bugs in Rapier.

So far this is what I found today but I am quite sure Gade is aware of some.

1 - Tried to add a background image to the "Music" category but instead the cursor is not working over the various options. If you try it, you'll see what I mean.

2 - Downloading image via artwork down-loader still does not work. No images are being stored locally.

Thanks, sounds cool Wink

I fixed the focus issues in the skin settings regarding the music category backgrounds. But just to let you know: this is not a new issue... I changed the original id's of the controls to get it working.

About the artwork downloader: are you sure you have set the artwork downloader settings to use local files (under advanced settings)? If this setting is not checked, it will not download your images to your local folders. Default for the addon is to not use local images.
Actually, I should have been a bit clearer with the artwork down-loader issue. Sorry about that.

When I, for example, choose Logo it used to download logo.png in the TV series folder. It no longer downloads it. I usually have to go to fanart.tv to grab the transparent logos there and manually insert them in the TV series folders.
(2013-03-04, 01:31)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I should have been a bit clearer with the artwork down-loader issue. Sorry about that.

When I, for example, choose Logo it used to download logo.png in the TV series folder. It no longer downloads it. I usually have to go to fanart.tv to grab the transparent logos there and manually insert them in the TV series folders.

No probs at all.

I had the same issue until I changed the artwork downloader settings. Did you set it to use local files under advanced settings? To my experience, it only downloads to your TV series folder, movie folder etc. if that setting is checked.
Hmmm....I don't have an advance settings option in Artwork Downloader
(2013-03-03, 13:31)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, thanks a lot.

There are already overlays for watched videos in all views. Some views have check marks, other views have HD/SD icons where it turns blue when the video is watched and shows partially watched/unwatched videos in white. In some views there is an option in the View Options menu to hide the overlay.

And sure, I'll try to remember to name the zip file.

I am not familiar with what you just said. With the Raiper skin, how can you tell a video has been watched again? Thanks!
@ctny - ItT is located in the topbar menu. You will see the option to Hide Overlays.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26