Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good point
I agree the single button is neater. Will try out a toggle button (slides right/left) but might not fit in with the other buttons. Worth a shot.
The trigger for the moving the bars is not quite right. Play/pause seems to set them but nothing else that causes the bars to appear will (info, fast forward, etc).

Start by watching something 16:9 and make sure the bars are at the 16:9 position.
Stop playback and start something 21:9.
Press info - wrong position
Press fast forward - wrong position.
Press pause - It moves to the right position.

The opposite direction is actually worse since the mask will be active and it's likely the user will not do anything to cause it to be removed.
Start by watching something 21:9 and make sure the bars are at the 21:9 position.
Stop playback and start something 16:9.
The mask is in place to make the video appear to be 21:9.
Press info or fast forward - the bars are in the wrong position.
Press play or pause and the mask is removed / bars are moved to the correct position.

I would think the best place to set this is just before the video start playing (even though the bars are likely not visible) just not sure is that's possible.
Hmm I thought I had that sorted.. Will take a look. I had issues setting it in the video startup. Could not get it working at all, so had to call it when OSD items appeared. I'll check out that issue later. Shouldnt be difficult to fix. Cheers.
Few changes committed. Should hopefully resolve it. Only time it wont work is if you for example play something that is 16:9 and is set to 16:9 therefore the OSD goes to 16:9. If you change it to 21:9 then go back to main menu leaving video playing, then go back in to the video it will change back to 16:9 again. Although, this is an unlikely scenario.
Looks to be working great, thank you!

It's likely irrelevant but I did find this while digging through the debug logs on another matter.

18:31:27 T:139687893317504 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: 219Bars
Ah cheers, I'll remove that include. Just hanging around from the a while back. I'll check through the logs to see if there are any other issues hanging around.

I might have a go at creating a view at some point while there are no other current issues or requests.
Hi just found this skin and thought I would give it a whirl and noticed the text over lapping on some of the movies don't know if it's been noted or not but just thought I would mention it

Cheers for the scope skin Smile
Thanks wints. I hadn't got any collections so didn't notice that. I'll mock up one now and check it out. Smile
No problem at all mate cheers
Hmm cant reproduce this. How did you get that info with "5 movies" to show up? I have the extended info script installed and added the aliens movies but the collection doesnt show any info. (ShowCase view)
Have you got script.skin.info.service installed?
Yep that was it, cheers!
Theres quite a bit of text in the collections views. For now it will truncate it, showing "1990 / 1992 /19..." for example. Only other option is to make text really small! I've commited the changes to GitHub now. There were a few other issues on that view that I spotted also.

The invalid include has also been removed.
Great Funkd, looks alot better now Smile