Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Skank It has only been a few days, patience young padawan... Cool
(2017-12-28, 09:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [ -> ]@Skank It has only been a few days, patience young padawan... Cool
 lol ok
im gonna test if the skin works on kodi 17.6
but on the beta, the skin doesnt work and i get that error dependencies...
@mikeSiLVO
i like your " let it snow" feature.
Can you help me to integrate it in the scopeNox skin ?

@Funkd 
are you still working on your skin?

Greetings
Just tried installing on kodi 17.6 i get an error of dependencie kodi gui
Anyone running this skin on kodi 17.6?
Willing to share the install file?

Pity its dead here. A cih skin would rock
(2017-12-29, 17:19)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried installing on kodi 17.6 i get an error of dependencie kodi gui

Hi,
yes i think there is no development on this skin anymore. I have an Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec and install ScopeNox Krypton. No errors.
For the Raspberry the Kodiversion is 17.3 this works very fine on my scope screen. I made many changes on this Skin to optimise the Look.
Cheers
17.3 damn
(2017-12-29, 20:15)Maxmueller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-29, 17:19)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried installing on kodi 17.6 i get an error of dependencie kodi gui

Hi,
yes i think there is no development on this skin anymore. I have an Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec and install ScopeNox Krypton. No errors.
For the Raspberry the Kodiversion is 17.3 this works very fine on my scope screen. I made many changes on this Skin to optimise the Look.
Cheers

Can you make changes so it works on 17.6?
Is there any other skin that does the same but actually works?
(2017-12-30, 12:44)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any other skin that does the same but actually works?
 Hi, i tested on my win1o pc kodi 17.6 and i installed scopenox-krypthon.zip by instaling addon as zip-file. no errors. it works.

what´s your system ?
(2017-12-30, 15:14)Maxmueller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-30, 12:44)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any other skin that does the same but actually works?
 Hi, i tested on my win1o pc kodi 17.6 and i installed scopenox-krypthon.zip by instaling addon as zip-file. no errors. it works.

what´s your system ? 
 i tried on win 10 pc kodi 17.6 and android 17.6 as well, both got error
(2017-12-30, 15:14)Maxmueller Wrote: [ -> ]

what´s your system ?

you say scopenox-krypthon.zip, where did u take that zip? I tried the zip from the very first post on first page, thats not scopenox-krypthon.zip but its skin.scope.nox.1.9.zip
Can you share your version pls?
@mikeSiLVO 
hi and i know :  It has only been a few days, patience young padawan...

but i like your "let it snow " feature in your skin so, and thre are only a few months and summer is comming.
Would you help me. Then i do not need to go and reinvent the wheel.

Thanks
(2017-12-30, 15:21)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share your version pls?
look post #391 and download.
(2017-12-30, 15:26)Maxmueller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-30, 15:21)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share your version pls?
look post #391 and download. 
ok will do thx