Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-07-03, 09:03)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]No, it doesn't use logos from the web.

As I see your m3u contains cyrillic chars. Be sure that codepage in m3u file equals codepage in xbmc settings. For example: if m3u file saved in win-1251 codepage in the xbmc settings code page should be windows-1251 or save your m3u file in UFT-8.

@negge, No, addon doesn't use logo urls from xmltv.

Oh, I guess I have configured them manually from XBMC then.
Hi,

I have compiled this plugin in with the xbmc 12.2 android build made for the amlogic mx cpus (pivosgroup github)
Now it does work quite good on android, 1 issue i see now. Zapping between channels seems to always put the focus back to the main TV screen and doesnt zap between channels directly like the old 0.11 plugin could do.
I wonder, is this because of the 12.2 untested frodo build, or something that can be tweaked into the plugin?
That's a bugg in 12.2 pvr module. You could try Gotham build, 13.0. Works fine here.
Indeed, zapping is kind of broken in the Frodo plugin but works fine in Gotham.
Hi,

Thanks for that info. Indeed Gotham builds and runs it. Now indeed the big wait to bring the amlogic acceleration to gotham. Notice now that Pivos is starting to build a 12.2 train on github that builds. Just also managed to get the whole plug-in working on 12.0 (unfortunately the really only "stable" release for the amlogic boxes). Thanks all for the head up on this. And this is now really becoming 1 hell of an awesome plugin!
@afedchin,

The following streams seems to not work with IPTVSimple.
They play fine on VLC.
On XBMC it takes a while to start but they play without any issue (strm file), maybe this a timeout limitation ?

http://edgev1.den.echo.liquidcompass.net/KUPDFMAAC
http://stream.us.gslb.liquidcompass.net/KDKBFMAAC
(2013-07-08, 06:32)dhead Wrote: [ -> ]@afedchin,

The following streams seems to not work with IPTVSimple.
They play fine on VLC.
On XBMC it takes a while to start but they play without any issue (strm file), maybe this a timeout limitation ?

http://edgev1.den.echo.liquidcompass.net/KUPDFMAAC
http://stream.us.gslb.liquidcompass.net/KDKBFMAAC

I get audio only in VLC with both those streams (VLC 2.0.3), is there supposed to be video too?
@negge,
No, these are radio stations.
@dhead,

Maybe you is right but in fact the IPTVSimple doesn't opens any stream, it provides a url of stream to the xbmc only.
(2013-07-08, 09:00)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]@dhead,

Maybe you is right but in fact the IPTVSimple doesn't opens any stream, it provides a url of stream to the xbmc only.

I do understand that but where's the fault ?

EDIT:
Tried it on another internet connection and It suddenly started working,
it seems like a timeout issue that is intensified by my internet connection response.
What is interesting that vlc starting immediately play the stream while it takes some time for the stream to start playing in XBMC.

p.s. I've added my playlist to my signature
Hi

What is the latest version forOpenELEC? I use OpenELEC (official) Version: 3.0.6 and there.
Guys,
I'm trying to set up this amazing add-on and I got working channels stream but not the related EPG Sad

I tried to follow all guides that I fount on the Internet but none of these worked for me.

This is the content of the m3u file:
Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="SkyCinema1",SkyCinema1
rtmp://streamlink
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="SkyCinemaFamily",SkyCinemaFamily
rtmp://streamlink
#EXT-X-ENDLIST

and this of the EPG
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<tv>
  <channel id="SkyCinema1">
      <display-name lang="it">SkyCinema1</display-name>
  </channel>
  <channel id="SkyCinemaFamily">
      <display-name lang="it">SkyCinemaFamily</display-name>
  </channel>
  <programme start="20130711080000 +0200" stop="20130711100000 +0200" channel="SkyCinema1">
      <title lang="it">News</title>
  </programme>
  <programme start="20130711080500 +0200" stop="20130711100500 +0200" channel="SkyCinemaFamily">
      <title lang="it">Movie</title>
  </programme>
</tv>

The EPG is simple and created ad-hoc. Even with other EPGs I wasn't able to get channels' information.

Could you please tell me where I am wrong?

Thanks in advance

PS: I'm using XBMC 12.2
@Margusja,
Since 3.1.0 version OpenElec already has the addon.

@gianpyc,
There are a couple possible reason:
1) EPG saved with BOM header. Please save EPG xml without bom.
2) EPG is very simple and data is out of range of the period of time than showing.
Thanks for your suggestions:

1) how can I remove the BOM from the file?

2) Ok! I'll try to get or make a sound EPG

Cheers
1) using notepad++ to save xml in UTF-8 without BOM format.
2) Let's me know about results.

Thanks.