Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While the iptvsimple doesn't handle streams it isn't possible. May be in future versions the iptvsimple will be doing this.

(2013-08-26, 14:39)Bayern Wrote: [ -> ]@afedchin;

please, add the function to pvr for autoreconnect if the stream switch off....
Are you planing to release new iOS version?
The new version will be available on all platforms.
Tnx for your answer.
When it's expected to be released?
Hi afedchin.

I publishing my playlist through a web server to multiple clients and I would love to see these feature on a future version of the addon:
(I believe I've mentioned these in the past but I thought it wouldn't hurt to repost them)

* Set channels logos folder to remote path.
- Need to be handle the same way as the m3u, meaning only redownload if file is changed on the remote.
- Maybe also have an option to manually set the "check the remote for update interval" (in days).
- Of course if a new channel is added then the addon will look for the logo.
- And also a manual reset for the pvr database should initiate an update against the remote.
- Another approach would be to add global tag with the logos folder remote path in the m3u and a setting "load folder path from m3u".

* Load settings from file.
The idea is to set remote address for the playlist, epg and (hopefully) the logos while avoiding typing the paths, this probably would help new users and when users don't got a keyboard connected.
This is mainly useful for remote path and not for local ones.

* Set channel number in the m3u.
Hi dhead,

So...
1. Accepted. I'll try implement this in future versions.
2. Addon download the m3u if it's changed on the remote only. But if your server doesn't support Last-Modified http header it's not work.
3. Maybe.
4. In the new version (1.8.1) of the addon the new channels are added correctly, as deleted channels are removed correctly also.
5. It isn't possible.
6. Maybe.
7. Default settings is loading from resources/settings.xml file. See at the default tag. You can unzip addon then set default values into settings.xml then zip addon to a new archive.
8. Start number of the channels numbering can be setup in addon settings (since 1.8.1 version). Any other setting not needed. If you can edit m3u for set the channel number then you can edit m3u for set up channels in right order.
(2013-08-28, 06:04)dhead Wrote: [ -> ]Hi afedchin.

I publishing my playlist through a web server to multiple clients and I would love to see these feature on a future version of the addon:
(I believe I've mentioned these in the past but I thought it wouldn't hurt to repost them)

* Set channels logos folder to remote path.
- Need to be handle the same way as the m3u, meaning only redownload if file is changed on the remote.
- Maybe also have an option to manually set the "check the remote for update interval" (in days).
- Of course if a new channel is added then the addon will look for the logo.
- And also a manual reset for the pvr database should initiate an update against the remote.
- Another approach would be to add global tag with the logos folder remote path in the m3u and a setting "load folder path from m3u".

* Load settings from file.
The idea is to set remote address for the playlist, epg and (hopefully) the logos while avoiding typing the paths, this probably would help new users and when users don't got a keyboard connected.
This is mainly useful for remote path and not for local ones.

* Set channel number in the m3u.
Thanks afedchin, sounds great.
Does anyone know if you can play streams from other plugins? I can't get streams from USTVNow since they change the format constantly, but the plugin for it works fine as it handles the login process.
Can a stream like the following be specified in the play list for IPTV Simple?

plugin://plugin.video.ustvnow/?name=CBS&mode=play
(2013-08-27, 13:35)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]The new version will be available on all platforms.

Could you tell us when will the new version available and where?

thanx for your job!
Pls send me in pm how can i donate!
As soon as the PR will be merged. New version will be included into official xbmc nightly build.

As for donating, see at my signature.

Thanks.
BR
(2013-08-30, 20:11)playincs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-27, 13:35)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]The new version will be available on all platforms.

thanx for your job!
but will be avaible in zip format also for android...?

which android zip i have is not working unfortunately....

donated Smile

(2013-08-31, 11:10)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as the PR will be merged. New version will be included into official xbmc nightly build.

As for donating, see at my signature.

Thanks.
BR
(2013-08-30, 20:11)playincs Wrote: [ -> ]

thanx for your job!
Unfortunately, for android the addon works only if it has been built with the xbmc only.

Thanks for support in developing of the addon.

(2013-08-31, 15:18)playincs Wrote: [ -> ]but will be avaible in zip format also for android...?

which android zip i have is not working unfortunately....

donated Smile
Alright alright... So you can't use "plugin://..." type links.
I had an idea for a workaround, and I have a bit of free time between school sessions to try it out.

Basically, here's the idea: All the plugin does is pass the link to XBMC, but we can't use plugin:// links. So I'll write a script in php to generate the stream link instead.

So far, by snooping around the iplayer plugin code, I was able to dynamically generate a "iplayer.m3u8" playlist with php. As far as I can tell, the link I generate and the one created by the iplayer plugin is the same (except the authorization code thing of course).

But... it doesn't work. Confused And I don't know why, I'm stuck.

My "main" playlist:
Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-shift=0 tvg-id="I56.2080.microsoft.com" tvg-name="BBC_One" tvg-logo="bbc_one" group-title="UK",BBC One
http://192.168.1.120/iplayer.m3u8
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-shift=0 tvg-id="I2.751869.microsoft.com" tvg-name="France_3" tvg-logo="france3" group-title="France",France 3
mms://wm.live.tv-radio.com/bouygues/all/channel2.wmv
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-shift=0 tvg-id="I40.751873.microsoft.com" tvg-name="i_Télé" tvg-logo="i_tele" group-title="France",i>Télé
http://chunk-output-1.live.tv-radio.com/canalplus/android/index/1200/02.m3u8

Example of dynamically generated iplayer.m3u8:
Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,
rtmp://cp96472.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live/?auth=daEc8bHa5bTcXdXd0bzbzasbFcvdjbha2a1-bsjnss-bWG-BooDHoBpOEwHpxH&aifp=v001&slist=bbc1_inlet_1500@s24324 playpath=bbc1_inlet_1500@s24324?auth=daEc8bHa5bTcXdXd0bzbzasbFcvdjbha2a1-bsjnss-bWG-BooDHoBpOEwHpxH&aifp=v001&slist=bbc1_inlet_1500@s24324 swfurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/releases/iplayer/revisions/617463_618125_4/617463_618125_4_emp.swf swfvfy=1 live=1

XBMC debug log:
Link
In the log: line 986 is the stream from the plugin, line 1114 is from the PVR plugin.

I also tried to just dump a working link (mms://wm.live.tv-radio.com/bouygues/all/channel2.wmv) in the php playlist. It didn't work.

So, can it be done or am I wasting my time?
I live in the United States and was wondering if you could implement something to allow custom channel numbering system.

For example EPSNHD where I live is 850 but in XBMC shows up as 428. Would it be possible to add a command maybe like the following?

Quote:#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="I850.28460163.microsoft.com" tvg-channel="850" tvg-name="850 ESPNHD" tvg-logo="" group-title="Cable",850 ESPNHD
@traflaz,

This concept will not work because the pvr manager waits for an url of stream from addon or waits for the addon will handle stream. Your m3u8 isn't stream and the xbmc can't play it as stream so this is reason why do not work urls like plugin://

@PowerLion1,

I'll consider possibility to implement this feature.