Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Unfortunately i am getting the 'code is invalid' error. Have tried on numerous devices, reset network, reinstalled the addon, ensured no VPN, have tried with VPN on (just incase) but always says invalid code. 

Any suggestions? Really keen to use this addon.
(2019-10-05, 12:31)treanor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-27, 00:05)jpgk82 Wrote: [ -> ]Any one else having major issues?

Wont load videos at all, then it might load for a bit and randomly cuts out

The last while it just cuts out before the video finished and have to manually skip to where it was

Tried google drive and plays ok, but have account with onedrive so want to see if I can fix it

Thanks

this sounds a little like the issue I described above. Are you using Onedrive for Business or just "normal" Onedrive?

Sorry i forgot about this as got Google drive to see and works ok

Normal one drive, unusable even in other app that was suggested

So it's something Microsoft are doing or not doing
(2019-07-20, 18:06)treanor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am using OneDrive for Business as a source for videos. Any movies I play from OneDrive fB stop in the middle of play regularly. I can usually just select the movie again and it will continue where it left on from, however it is very frustrating. I am using 18.3 although the same was happening with earlier versions.
I have tried this from 3 different Fire TV devices, 1 Windows machine and 2 different internet connections and they are all acting the same.
Any ideas?

Same thing happening to me the past few weeks. Just stops a few minutes before the end of an episode or movie. Version 18.4, also on FireTV. A bit more recently, Kodi has also started to freeze during playback every few hours, I have to force stop the application in the application settings to use it again.
(2019-10-17, 11:09)swiss_lis Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately i am getting the 'code is invalid' error. Have tried on numerous devices, reset network, reinstalled the addon, ensured no VPN, have tried with VPN on (just incase) but always says invalid code. 

Any suggestions? Really keen to use this addon.

I just tried to add it to my Kodi install on my surface and I am getting the exact same thing no matter what I do or what device I try to sign in on. I am using Onedrive for Business but it is not working on my personal account either.
(2019-09-26, 22:03)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have my business account anymore, so if anyone else can confirm would be great.

Just seeing if you are alright cguZZMan? It has been a while since you posted. This is the error message it gives me with both regular onedrive and onedrive for business when I try to link an account now. https://imgur.com/KJPCrhz
Kodi on multiple fire tv sticks, installed with "easy fire tools," onedrive add on installs fine, I can see my directories and videos, but a four minute 720p mp4 buffers for about four minutes, and then freezes a few seconds after it starts playing. If it even starts playing. 200mbps download speed as tested from the fire tv stick. Tried some YouTube suggestions about refresh rate and this and that. Zero change. These aren't HD feature films, these are 1-15 snippets of home movies.
Hi all, please post your issue in github so I can track it easily. I've been very busy, but already planning to give the addon a time to check the issues and I would be reviewing those in github.
Hi ... I'm from Brazil ... and this Addon a few weeks ago started to freeze during playback, as if it were a buffer error, as if my internet was weak ... however I have a 300MB connection, it will be any improvement on this addon? or how can I configure and increase this buffer to temporarily solve my problem Huh
Make sure you have the latest version (you can install my repository also) and always post your debug log file.
any fix for the source too slow during playback from onedrive source ?
(2020-03-09, 04:16)cms_dks Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ... I'm from Brazil ... and this Addon a few weeks ago started to freeze during playback, as if it were a buffer error, as if my internet was weak ... however I have a 300MB connection, it will be any improvement on this addon? or how can I configure and increase this buffer to temporarily solve my problem Huh

Same here!
Even though this plug-in looks awesome and its great someone has taken the time to develop and support it, I'm wondering...

Since KODI allows for access to http shares, is there not a way to directly access OneDrive file shares via http? I seem to be able to set up a share, but I'm not sure what user ID and password I should be using to allow the access? In other words, what is the fully qualified ID I should be using?

I imagine the answer is going to be, "You can't access directly. Hence, this plug-in." However, I thought I would ask.

Thanks for your help.
Adding Onedrive add-on to Kodi on Mac and Xiaomi Box works, but not on Nvidia Shield. The code to connect the account is not accepted... Is this a known issue?
i'm using as source of strm files from google drive thanks
I have a Onedrive account and can't connect - I always get the error message "Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device.".

Both Kodi and the laptop through which I enter the code are in a wired network. I use a fixed IP 62.195.168.58. Is it necessary to switch off VPN? Plugin version is 2.1.6. I like to post a log file: what log-file is suitable? (Kodi-log, system.log, hardware.log, audio.log, network.log etc.).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21