Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on LG Web OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-09-24, 22:18)sundermann Wrote: [ -> ]Can't be disney plus as DRM streams cannot be played through ISA at all on webOS

then i got the wrong impression from this post - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3163649
Yeah, you can build it but it will only work for unencrypted streams. Any DRM streams will just fail because the only decryptor that's available is using widevine but on webOS there is a different version in place which is not compatible. Also it needs L1 and for that the decryptor needs to use secure buffers which ISA does not have except for android.
(2023-09-24, 16:36)sundermann Wrote: [ -> ]@sergio151179 that is because you are compiling an old version. Either rebase or make sure you copy over the requested libraries from the toolchain

@hranata_cikula @abhi0077 pinging to get some feedback on PR#23805

Mine doesn't crash everytime
Crash has happened twice over the use of 20 days or so

But Ram is utilisation is on higher side, I'm not sure it is normal or more.

Will share exact ram utilisation later so you can get clear results

Thank youSmile
(2023-09-24, 16:36)sundermann Wrote: [ -> ]@sergio151179 that is because you are compiling an old version. Either rebase or make sure you copy over the requested libraries from the toolchain

@hranata_cikula @abhi0077 pinging to get some feedback on PR#23805

No, I did a clean compilation, deleted kodi folders kodi-dev and kodi-deps and cloned the repositories again and compiled everything from 0.

I will try to see where the problem comes from, diniboy1123's webos-kodi repository has not had any changes, so the problem is in the toolchain, I will try to see if it is due to the pulseaudio update or the webos-userland update, maybe it is something else. origin of the failure.
@sergio151179 You have exactly pointed out the problem. The fork is outdated and you need to rebase it or include the pulseaudio libraries with the package.
(2023-09-25, 11:39)mengerlein Wrote: [ -> ]@sergio151179 You have exactly pointed out the problem. The fork is outdated and you need to rebase it or include the pulseaudio libraries with the package.

The problem is that not all libraries are available, at least one is neither on the device nor in the toolchain. Keep investigating.
Hi,
I will try to instal pvr.vuplus-21.1.1-Omega.zip add-on but installation alway fail with error
Code:
wrong structure
Also PVR Clients are not available in Addons, why? 

Thanks
@sundermann I've installed only 1 addon after clean installation of Kodi without setting up advancedSettings.xml file. Kodi shows ~2,6 GB of total memory (900MB free after startup). I then also tried to play with various settings in advancedSettings.xml, but it didn't help.

@jepsizofye It's a streamed file from an addon.

What I wanted to try, is to fresh install Kodi and simply play some file from usb. The problem is, that Kodi doesn't see the usb stick (TV does), also checked /tmp/usb/sda/sda1 but nothing was there.

Debug log of the latest crash (had to split it cause it was too big): 
https://paste.kodi.tv/ (part1)
https://paste.kodi.tv/ (part2)

Thanks everyone for your time, I really appreciate it.

[mod edit] Your pastebin includes add-ons that are in violation of the forum rules. Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) please remove them and re-post.
@sergio151179 They are all inside the toolchain folder. Make sure you check the pulseaudio folder as well
@grzegorz914 Binary addons have not been set up in the repository yet. Your only option to try the pvr addon right now, would be to compile it from source for webOS.
@sundermann I don’t have much experience with compiling this add-on itself, any chance to get it from you?
@ sundermann I'll check it out if I have time, if so it might work. It seemed strange to me that they weren't in sysroot, I'm sorry for my clumsiness.
@grzegorz914
Hi,
Try my compiled add-on from GitHub:
pvr.vuplus
Unzip the pvr.vuplus.zip and copy the folder pvr.vuplus to /media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.xbmc.kodi/addons/ on the TV using FileZilla.
Have fun with it.
(2023-09-26, 10:25)satdx62 Wrote: [ -> ]@grzegorz914
Hi,
pvr.vuplus
Unzip the pvr.vuplus.zip and copy the folder pvr.vuplus to /media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.xbmc.kodi/addons/ on the TV using FileZilla.
Have fun with it.
I get error:
Code:
deprendencies inputstream.ffmpegdirect in version 0.0.0 can not be accepted
Yes, you also need pvr.iptvsimple, there is deprendencies inputstream.ffmpegdirect included. I will build for you later.
(2023-09-26, 11:47)grzegorz914 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-26, 10:25)satdx62 Wrote: [ -> ]@grzegorz914
Hi,
pvr.vuplus
Have fun with it.
I get error:
Code:
deprendencies inputstream.ffmpegdirect in version 0.0.0 can not be accepted
Its working now, the error was if try to install from zip file.