Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on LG Web OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your TV still needs to support DTS available on select 2023 and later models.
(2024-04-18, 21:14)sundermann Wrote: [ -> ]Your TV still needs to support DTS available on select 2023 and later models.

My tv support dts too
What model is it?
Hi guys,
I was trying universal media server for dolby vision mkvs and now it works, tsmuxer on The fly , it changes the container MKV to mp4 no transconding and works , just not for profile 7.
(2024-04-18, 23:16)sundermann Wrote: [ -> ]What model is it?

Sorry, I was confused and I was referring to the receiver. I don't think the TV is compatible with DTS. I have installed a stable version and the option to activate transcoding in AC3 now appears, but it adds some delay, the sound comes before the video. Is there any way to fix this?
Hi guys,
Why doesn't the song play when I click on it ?
Hi my friends. I instal Kodi to my tv but some time later it disappear. I noticed homebrew channel also gone itself. This happened 2 3 times. İs there anyone know why this happen and what's the fix for this ?
You have to renew your developer session before it runs out else it will wipe all the sideloaded apps.
Hello,
I have a problem with Kodi, everytime I'll try to play a video the app crash (Different addons same behavior), below some details:

Kodi Version INFO: 21.0(21.0.0) Compiled 2024-04-06
OS: webOS 05.30.40 (Kernel: Linux 4.4.84-p.590.gyoen.k5lp.2) Rooted
GPU: Mali-TDVX
Brand OpenGL: ARM
OpenGL Version: OpenGL ES 3.2
CPU: ARMv7 Processor Rev0 (v7)
Hardware: rtd287o

TV Model: 49SM8200PLA

I hope in your support
Best Regards
Stefano
k5lp is a cursed SoC and does not work for unknown reasons
Thanks a lot for your reply :-D

So no Kodi version with this SoC? Also old kodi?
Hi, I have installed Kodi latest build (org.xbmc.kodi_20240422-32d8ae05-PR25013_arm/) on my LG C1.
It works well for the most-part but whenever I try to use a wireless keyboard with integrated touch pad (one of those cheap little all in ones) Kodi crashes as soon as you press a button on it and you have to switch off the TV. I can use the remote without issue but why is the keyboard crashing Kodi. It works fine with the TV menus and in other app but in Kodi it will crash after the first input? Is there a fix for this?
I am also really hoping the sound sync issue will be resolved soon. May thanks for all your work on this.
Hello, 
Today I have seen that Mariotaku has fixed the problem, infact moonlight with old Netcast works!! Do you have some idea to implement this on Kodi?
@fritsch @quietvoid - the premise of the webOS project is alluring, and holds lots of potential. Sometimes progress seems, well, by accident  - not sure if others can help the main dev?

For the moment, I'll take a step out and stick with the Zidoo, but i'll check back from time to time.
Thank you for your answer and also for your efforts. I managed it to renew and also run. I have a problem when I play movies with subtitle when passthrough option is enabled. Whenever I forward or backward video voice synchronization break and video starts to stutter.

I fix this problem disable and re enable audio passthrough but whenever I forward it happens again. Is it general issue or only I have it ? My tv is 65G2 and I have latest firmware on my tv with WebOS23. I noticed that also WebOS runs slower than WebOS23 after firmware. Maybe is it about WebOS ?