Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
I'm using the vertical menu, when I first tried the horizontal menu it had problems, I will see what it's like in the newest release.
I only use horizontal menu as well.

Never liked the vertical menu.
eseph Wrote:I'm using the vertical menu, when I first tried the horizontal menu it had problems, I will see what it's like in the newest release.

Are you using an XBOX? If so, all of those issues should be fixed, it was a problem with the Textures.xpr
Aenima99x Wrote:I'm curious....how many people using my mod are still using the vertical menu? I've got some ideas for a uniform Recently Added and Weather view on the home screen, but it would only really work with the horizontal menu. Well I guess I could make something work for the vertical....but I don't really want to. Rolleyes

Yeah only the horizontal menu here.
I'm using this on Windows 7 7100, and the horizontal menu is still being weird. When I press up on an item the submenu does not come up, but when im scrolling through the main menu items I can see the submenu items in the background. I think this is the same as the earlier XBox bug.
Also I have no recently added music still, is this because I have added none since I updated the skin, or maybe because of how my music is stored C:\User\Music\Band\Album\track.mp3?
eseph Wrote:I'm using this on Windows 7 7100, and the horizontal menu is still being weird. When I press up on an item the submenu does not come up, but when im scrolling through the main menu items I can see the submenu items in the background. I think this is the same as the earlier XBox bug.
Also I have no recently added music still, is this because I have added none since I updated the skin, or maybe because of how my music is stored C:\User\Music\Band\Album\track.mp3?

Did you do a completely clean install from git? Can you post a debug log on pastebin and I'll take a look.
Yea I did a completely clean install from Git.
Here is (what I hope is) the debug log
http://pastebin.com/mb8676b2
Hmm I don't see any obvious errors in the log. This may be a stupid question, but you do have your music scanned into the library and not just in file mode right?
I'm scanning in my music now, haha, that should sort that out then (hopefully). I never noticed that I was just using it in file mode, I guess thats what happens when you already have an OCD about your music.
Yeah I think that will fix that, are you still having issues with the menu?

Some of the XBOX users that were having menu issues, did this . Might give it a shot.
Aenima99x...so Ive been trying to find a place to store the mpaa rating logos and the studios and havent come up with much. I would like to see them somewhere though. They can always just be placed in the line of other flags I guess. Maybe the MPAA rating at the beginning of the line and the studio at the end. That way if there is no studio logo it wont be too noticed. This is doable since you made the writer field 1 line. Smile

Im curious to 2 things:

1) Would people rather see an MPAA rating or the imdb star rating? (Stars mean nothing to me and they are dynamic, changing all the time dependoing on when you scan the movie in.)
2) Do people care about the studio flags and/or the MPAA ratings at all?

I know the studios can be a pain since there are so many of them. I really want the MPAA somewhere since there is no showing of it (even the MPAA in text format) right now. I like to know if my horror movies are PG-13 (weak) or R (show me something good). Smile
SlaveUnit Wrote:Aenima99x...so Ive been trying to find a place to store the mpaa rating logos and the studios and havent come up with much. I would like to see them somewhere though. They can always just be placed in the line of other flags I guess. Maybe the MPAA rating at the beginning of the line and the studio at the end. That way if there is no studio logo it wont be too noticed. This is doable since you made the writer field 1 line. Smile

Im curious to 2 things:

1) Would people rather see an MPAA rating or the imdb star rating? (Stars mean nothing to me and they are dynamic, changing all the time dependoing on when you scan the movie in.)
2) Do people care about the studio flags and/or the MPAA ratings at all?

I know the studios can be a pain since there are so many of them. I really want the MPAA somewhere since there is no showing of it (even the MPAA in text format) right now. I like to know if my horror movies are PG-13 (weak) or R (show me something good). Smile

I'd been struggling with this too...not sure where to place these flags.
Personally I could give a crap about the stars. I do however really like to know what the MPAA rating is, especially if I have my nephews/nieces over.
The studio flags are nice, but ONLY if they don't throw off the rest of the flags.

These are definitely on my to-do list...along with the modified home views for weather and recently added, kiosk mode and music coverflow. Eek
Aenima99x Wrote:I'd been struggling with this too...not sure where to place these flags.
Personally I could give a crap about the stars. I do however really like to know what the MPAA rating is, especially if I have my nephews/nieces over.
The studio flags are nice, but ONLY if they don't throw off the rest of the flags.

These are definitely on my to-do list...along with the modified home views for weather and recently added, kiosk mode and music coverflow. Eek

Ok good to see you on the same page (as usual). The star ratings only insult my tastes. I like a lot of crappy movies Smile It wouldnt break my heart if they magically disappeared.
Recently added music is sorted, however horizontal menu is not, no matter what I try.
I don't think imdb stars are needed, although the age rating is cool.
What view are you guys using for Movies?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49