Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Just popping in to say good work guys. This Mod is becoming a monster... Big Grin
nc88keyz Wrote:thanks slave unit.

Any updates on studio flagging?

I have only one matching flag among 400+ movies.

1 of 400 movies. Where do your movies come from...Your Basement Studios? Smile

Where are you scraping from? Are you studio fields even populated?
SlaveUnit Wrote:I havent seen anyone try it with AMT. Thats the trailer plugin right?

Naaa - plugin is fine... fire the script up and memory takes a dive... fine in PMIII-HD as is the whole of Redux.... except AMT script Huh
SlaveUnit Wrote:For those having issues with github:

**UPDATE - August 4 (Version 1.1.1)**
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=92802...49b5870170

Thanks SlaveUnit. Your up is greatly appreciated.
I love the extended weather submenu but is it possible to still have the regular weather showing when the submenu isn't accessed? The upper right weather would have the current conditions, and the submenu would have the extended forcast. That way, accessing the submenu isn't necessary just to see the weather.
SlaveUnit Wrote:1 of 400 movies. Where do your movies come from...Your Basement Studios? Smile

Where are you scraping from? Are you studio fields even populated?

the are scraping from tmdb.org

they only show on the infowrap screen right?

im not using .nfo files.

probally the issue here.

i have movies all in media/movie structure.

no sep folders.

using xbmclive and latest svn
Aenima99x Wrote:I guess you'd call it a standalone cuz it includes Jezz's entire skin along with all of our mods. So you don't merge it with anything.

You guys should team up and merge Redux and Redux Mod into one...you'd be like two mad scientists at work. It might be....beautiful Smile
If you combined the two, wouldn't that just make it "Redux_Mod"? Seeing as how "Redux_Mod" is just that......a Mod of Redux.
[b]version 1.1.2 [/b] -zosky
nc88keyz Wrote:
SlaveUnit Wrote:1 of 400 movies. Where do your movies come from...Your Basement Studios?
the are scraping from tmdb.org

i also had 1 in ~450 when scracing from tmdb (the default)
back-up and remove your video library then scrape from imdb.
most of my movies are from 2000+ and in v1.1.2 ~85% have.
nc88keyz Wrote:the are scraping from tmdb.org

they only show on the infowrap screen right?

im not using .nfo files.

probally the issue here.

i have movies all in media/movie structure.

no sep folders.

using xbmclive and latest svn

Right tmdb doesnt really grab the studios like imdb does.
Aenima99 Wrote:I guess you'd call it a standalone cuz it includes Jezz's entire skin along with all of our mods. So you don't merge it with anything.
deepblue Wrote:You guys should team up and merge Redux and Redux Mod into one...you'd be like two mad scientists at work. It might be....beautiful Smile

we all see alot of potential here. at first Jezz made changes for us (...even when he didn't want them -thanks), and eventually he declared ReDux done has moved on to building miniMedia (within is looking very nice) .

We are now installing After-Market High-Performance Parts into this masterpiece.
if he was to join us, our EXP would go +112(=120) Wink
Image <VS>
Image?

its late, let see how it looks tomorrow Oo
zosky Wrote:we all see alot of potential here. at first Jezz made changes for us (...even when he didn't want them -thanks), and eventually he declared ReDux done has moved on to building miniMedia (within is looking very nice) .

We are now installing After-Market High-Performance Parts into this masterpiece.
if he was to join us, our EXP would go +112(=120) Wink

I think your thinking of skunkmonkee who did the original mediastream I made the redux version and these guys mod that version
I have never worked on mini media
Jezz_X Wrote:I think your thinking of skunkmonkee who did the original mediastream I made the redux version and these guys mod that version
I have never worked on mini media

Jezz i thought you where working with skunkm0nkee. thanks for clarifying.
are you still working on redux ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49