Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Fanart & Info Wrap.
the "now playing" window moves up/down when sub-menu's are opened
... but im using the vertical menu
please make it not "bounce" when menu=vertical

PS. i'd love to see MPAA ratings
can do without studio and IMDB ratings
Aenima99x Wrote:What view are you guys using for Movies?

Info Wrap
zosky Wrote:the "now playing" window moves up/down when sub-menu's are opened
... but im using the vertical menu
please make it not "bounce" when menu=verticals

The "Now Playing shouldn't move at all when the menu is vertical, only when horizontal. I can't reproduce the problem at all.

Edit - ok I just looked at the Music now playing. I see the problem with the movie now playing. I'll have it fixed in a few min.
Ok it's fixed.
Great work on this mod, just tried it today coming from the original MediaStream.. it's really nice.

If you are accepting any feature suggestions can I throw a few out there that I'm missing from the original skin?

1) Option to add Weather permanently on the home screen.
2) Option to remote the little 'Favourites' icon on the home screen (top left of screen)

This skin is a welcome tweak from the original, keep up the good work! Cool
Swifty Wrote:Great work on this mod, just tried it today coming from the original MediaStream.. it's really nice.

If you are accepting any feature suggestions can I throw a few out there that I'm missing from the original skin?

1) Option to add Weather permanently on the home screen.
2) Option to remote the little 'Favourites' icon on the home screen (top left of screen)

This skin is a welcome tweak from the original, keep up the good work! Cool

1) Already been requested
2) Already an option.
Aenima99x Wrote:I'm curious....how many people using my mod are still using the vertical menu? I've got some ideas for a uniform Recently Added and Weather view on the home screen, but it would only really work with the horizontal menu. Well I guess I could make something work for the vertical....but I don't really want to. Rolleyes

I only use the vertical one...
Aenima99x, what would I need to change to get the Latest Music to display albums instead of songs?
Feanor Wrote:Aenima99x, what would I need to change to get the Latest Music to display albums instead of songs?

I just use that script that Nuka created and I'm not sure if the script is setup to pull the albums instead of songs.
Aenima99x Wrote:I just use that script that Nuka created and I'm not sure if the script is setup to pull the albums instead of songs.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=358...stcount=34

Here Nuka explains how to do that, maybe you could add it as an option?
If not, if you could tell me in which file I can find that line of code, I can change it myself Smile

Thanks!
Thanks for the link, I'll look into it.
**ADDED**
A few new flag images (Thanks SlaveUnit)
Aenima99x, thanks for the "now playing fix"
You're a pro dude. Keep it up Big Grin

I use the Vertical menu ... maybe a resistance to change ?
maybe its out of respect for the original MS ?

a horizontal only menu would not be a deal breaker
( but the option to choose is prefered )
zosky Wrote:Aenima99x, thanks for the "now playing fix"
You're a pro dude. Keep it up Big Grin
Thanks.
Quote:I use the Vertical menu ... maybe a resistance to change ?
maybe its out of respect for the original MS ?

a horizontal only menu would not be a deal breaker
( but the option to choose is prefered )
Yeah I know, I was part of the original MediaStream Team. Wink
I was only a tester, wish I could do skinning then like I can now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49